* Re: vger Marketing for management consultants
@ 2023-10-11 13:47 Claire Davis
From: Claire Davis @ 2023-10-11 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fio

Hi,

We trust you've had a moment to consider the possibilities of using our
verified Database to amplify and drive marketing growth for Management
Consulting Companies.

With Continuous innovation, and personalized support, we're ready to be
your partner in achieving consulting excellence. When you're ready to
elevate your consultancy, we're here to make it happen.

We help companies grow sales revenue with our highly targeted email lists.

Please let us know your target industries and job titles so we can send
you the numbers of contacts.

Regards,
Claire

Claire Davis| Marketing Consultant

On 27-02-2023 11:43, Claire Davis wrote:

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an updated email/contact database
for your marketing and sales campaigns?

          Owner, CEO, President, Founder
          VP of Operations, Operations Director
          VP of Marketing, Director of Marketing
          Sales Director, VP of IT
          HR Director, VP Risk

We can supply contacts of various job roles from several hierarchies -
for ex: C Suit, VPs, Directors, Managers, and staff…

Industries:
Information Technology |Finance |Advertising & Marketing |Construction
and Real estate |Charity and NGO’s |Education |Publishing |Retail |
Consumer | Manufacturing |Government & public agencies |Electronics and
Telecommunications |Industry associations |Healthcare | Hospitality
|Legal Services |Food & Beverages |Media & Entertainment |Energy and
chemicals |Aerospace and Defense |Transportation and Logistics ETC.

We would be happy to customize your list accordingly for any other
requirements that you have.

Appreciate your response.

Regards,

Claire

Claire Davis| Marketing Consultant

Reply only opt-out in the subject line to remove from the mailing list.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-10-11 13:47 UTC | newest]