* [ath9k-devel] auto channel switching
@ 2010-07-21  5:31 RN Had
From: RN Had @ 2010-07-21  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Hi,

I was working on Madwifi and when I was typing iwconfig in order to switch the
channel on the transmitter during an ad-hoc connection, this caused the receiver
to switch the channel too. So, I am wondering if that also available in ath9k? I
mean if I switched the channel during a connection, does the receiver switch to
that channel automatically? Has any one tested that? Please, I really need the
help before I buy the cards!

Thank you.

Rami