* THE YEAR 2005 END OF YEAR EMAIL RESULT CONTACT YOUR CLAIM AGENCY!!!!
@ 2005-12-15 14:53 harrietwilson2
From: harrietwilson2 @ 2005-12-15 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

GLOBAL MICRO-SOFT E-MAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM .
INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEP.
LAAN VAN HOORNWIJCK 55, 2289DG,
RIJSWIJK
- THE NETHERLANDS.

Ref. Number: 633/98/401
Batch Number: 213-127-
798-GSLI102

Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of
the Microsoft Email Lottery Winners International programs held on the
14th of December, 2005. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
008-115-627-609 with serial number 323-509-992 drew lucky numbers 253-
033-530-000-114 which consequently won in the 2ND category, you have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$500 000.00(Five
hundred thousand united states Dollars only)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due
to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask
that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your
money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email
addresses and names from all over the world.

This promotional program
takes place every year. This lottery was promoted and sponsored by THE
MANAGEMENT OF THE MICROSOFT COMPANY WORLD WIDE, we hope with part of
your winning you will take part in our next year USD50 million
international lottery.

To file for your claim, please contact our
Regional Office with the details below for processing and release of
your winning.

E-mail:
darlingtonjim100@netscape.net
Tel:+31-616-200-087
Fax:+31-847-288-457
DAYZERS LOTTERY REDEMPTION CENTRE,AMSTERDAM.THE NETHERLANDS.
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20 Days from the
day of this notification After this date all unclaimed funds will be
included in the next stake. Please note inorder to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications, remember to quote your reference number and
batch numbers in all correspondence.

Please be informed that all non-
resident of NETHERLANDS are required to pay for their non resident
processing/legal fee for the collection of their winning prize.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent
as soon as possible. Congratulations once more from our members of
staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Note:
Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely
yours,
Mrs.Harriet Wilson.
(Lottery Co-ordinator.)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-12-15 14:53 UTC | newest]