* Male sexual enhancement formula
@ 2005-12-13 22:40 Noll Simon
From: Noll Simon @ 2005-12-13 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Dude check out this sweet site!
http://www.jeykop.com/pt/

Perhaps God is not dead; perhaps God is himself mad.
Action: the last resource of those who know not how to dream.

It is useless to send armies against ideas.
Where there is no vision, the people perish.

* Male sexual enhancement formula
@ 2006-01-01 17:03 Gwendolen Colon
From: Gwendolen Colon @ 2006-01-01 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-serial

Expand your Penis 20% Larger in weeks
http://www.metant.com/pt/

Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others.
It is only to the individual that a soul is given.
I regard golf as an expensive way of playing marbles.
I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.
You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.

* Male sexual enhancement formula
@ 2005-10-22  9:44 Andromache Duffy
From: Andromache Duffy @ 2005-10-22  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-raid

Hey - Don't get ripped off!
http://www.sulige.com/pt/

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be.
Put more trust in nobility of character than in an oath.

Honesty is the best image.
There are more tears shed over answered prayers than over unanswered prayers.

Courage conquers all things.

* Male sexual enhancement formula
@ 2005-07-02 15:43 Horatio
From: Horatio @ 2005-07-02 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ide

Brand New Penis Enhancement Product
http://www.siratu.com/ss/

Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.
He wins every hand who mingles profit with pleasure.
The road to a friend's house is never long.
Comments are free but facts are sacred.
What makes you think a writer isn't a drug salesman?

* Male sexual enhancement formula
@ 2005-06-26 10:59 Jenny
From: Jenny @ 2005-06-26 10:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ide

Brand New Penis Enhancement Product
http://www.okmpoi.com/ss/

A friend's eye is a good mirror.
What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
People everywhere confuse what they read in newspapers with news.
What you say or do doesn't matter: only feelings matter.
Life without music would be a mistake.

* Male sexual enhancement formula
@ 2005-06-23  6:34 Dora
From: Dora @ 2005-06-23  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Penis Enlargement Patch That Works!!!
http://www.retdehola.com/ss/

I epitomize America.
Imitation is the sincerest form of television.
An idea is salvation by imagination.
There is no such thing as an underestimate of average intelligence.
Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow.

* Male sexual enhancement formula
@ 2005-06-19 12:39 Ophelia
From: Ophelia @ 2005-06-19 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-raid

Read this before purchasing penis enlarge products!
http://www.bateko.com/ss/

So, this doesn't mean anything, but at least it's not obvious nonsense.
Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish.
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
Government expands to absorb revenue - and then some.
Do the thing we fear, and death of fear is certain.

* Male sexual enhancement formula
@ 2005-05-11  0:59 Matthias
From: Matthias @ 2005-05-11  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel