* nouveau contributor dinner Friday evening before FOSDEM?
@ 2016-01-21 13:09 Hans de Goede
       [not found] ` <56A0D878.5080309-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
From: Hans de Goede @ 2016-01-21 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW

Hi All,

$subject says it pretty much all. AFAIk quite a few
nouveau contributors are coming to Fosdem, and I think it
would be nice to have dinner together Friday evening
before FOSDEM.

So any takers? If you want to join please reply to this
mail thread before coming Thursday, I will try to reserve a table at:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d802232-Reviews-Le_Falstaff-Brussels.html

Which is not as bad as the reviews there make it out to be,
note I'm open to better suggestions, esp. from locals, Le Falstaff
is sort of my fallback place to go to in Brussels.

Regards,

Hans

* Re: nouveau contributor dinner Friday evening before FOSDEM?
       [not found] ` <56A0D878.5080309-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
@ 2016-01-21 13:17   ` Pierre Moreau
       [not found]     ` <20160121131714.GA3612-WLoDKDh+7sdAfugRpC6u6w@public.gmane.org>
From: Pierre Moreau @ 2016-01-21 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans de Goede; +Cc: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW

Hello everyone,

I'm in for the dinner! As for the restaurant, since I never went to Brussels,
I'll follow the group's decision. Some time around 19:30–20:00? Most of us
should be in Brussels' centre by then I think.

Cheers,
Pierre

@ 2016-01-21 15:29       ` Karol Herbst
       [not found]         ` <314696375.3220.1453390187393.JavaMail.open-xchange-KNm3LHm9FEhKTQ5g00o1eQ@public.gmane.org>
From: Karol Herbst @ 2016-01-21 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pierre Moreau, Hans de Goede; +Cc: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW

Hi everybody,

yeah, sounds good

greetings

Karol

@ 2016-01-21 18:20           ` Roy Spliet
From: Roy Spliet @ 2016-01-21 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW

+1

or in layman terms, I'll be there ;-)

Roy

@ 2016-01-23  2:14   ` Martin Peres
From: Martin Peres @ 2016-01-23  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW

On 21/01/16 15:09, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> $subject says it pretty much all. AFAIk quite a few
> nouveau contributors are coming to Fosdem, and I think it
> would be nice to have dinner together Friday evening
> before FOSDEM.
>
> So any takers?

I'm in!

@ 2016-01-28 10:31   ` Hans de Goede
       [not found]     ` <56A9EDF8.1080006-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
From: Hans de Goede @ 2016-01-28 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW

Hi All,

On 21-01-16 14:09, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> $subject says it pretty much all. AFAIk quite a few
> nouveau contributors are coming to Fosdem, and I think it
> would be nice to have dinner together Friday evening
> before FOSDEM.
>
> So any takers? If you want to join please reply to this
> mail thread before coming Thursday, I will try to reserve a table at:
>
> http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d802232-Reviews-Le_Falstaff-Brussels.html
>
> Which is not as bad as the reviews there make it out to be,
> note I'm open to better suggestions, esp. from locals, Le Falstaff
> is sort of my fallback place to go to in Brussels.

Ok, I've received confirmations from the following people:

Hans de Goede
Pierre Moreau
Karol Herbst
Roy Spliet
Martin Peres

So I've gone ahead and reserved a table for 6 at:

Le Falstaff
Rue Henri Maus 19 / Henri Mausstraat 19
1000 Brussels

Note this on the "La Bourse" square, which is quite near the Grand Place.

If anyone else wants to join please let me know then I'll let the restaurant
know that we will be with more beforehand.

@ 2016-01-28 10:48       ` Emil Velikov
       [not found]         ` <CACvgo52jgik+DFtn8_mAvwYzteMa5AHRVKdA9CO9ii_uuZZG8Q-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Emil Velikov @ 2016-01-28 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans de Goede; +Cc: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW

Hi Hans,

On 28 January 2016 at 12:31, Hans de Goede <hdegoede@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> On 21-01-16 14:09, Hans de Goede wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> $subject says it pretty much all. AFAIk quite a few
>> nouveau contributors are coming to Fosdem, and I think it
>> would be nice to have dinner together Friday evening
>> before FOSDEM.
>>
>> So any takers? If you want to join please reply to this
>> mail thread before coming Thursday, I will try to reserve a table at:
>>

>> http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d802232-Reviews-Le_Falstaff-Brussels.html
>>
>> Which is not as bad as the reviews there make it out to be,
>> note I'm open to better suggestions, esp. from locals, Le Falstaff
>> is sort of my fallback place to go to in Brussels.
>

> Ok, I've received confirmations from the following people:
>
> Hans de Goede
> Pierre Moreau
> Karol Herbst
> Roy Spliet
> Martin Peres
>
> So I've gone ahead and reserved a table for 6 at:
>
> Le Falstaff
> Rue Henri Maus 19 / Henri Mausstraat 19
> 1000 Brussels
>
> Note this on the "La Bourse" square, which is quite near the Grand Place.
>
> If anyone else wants to join please let me know then I'll let the restaurant
> know that we will be with more beforehand.

Was meant to shout earlier - I'd like you join you guys :-)

Thanks
Emil

@ 2016-01-28 10:51           ` Hans de Goede
       [not found]             ` <56A9F2B8.8000205-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
From: Hans de Goede @ 2016-01-28 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emil Velikov; +Cc: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW

Hi,

On 28-01-16 11:48, Emil Velikov wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> On 28 January 2016 at 12:31, Hans de Goede <hdegoede@redhat.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> On 21-01-16 14:09, Hans de Goede wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> $subject says it pretty much all. AFAIk quite a few
>>> nouveau contributors are coming to Fosdem, and I think it
>>> would be nice to have dinner together Friday evening
>>> before FOSDEM.
>>>
>>> So any takers? If you want to join please reply to this
>>> mail thread before coming Thursday, I will try to reserve a table at:
>>>

>>> http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d802232-Reviews-Le_Falstaff-Brussels.html
>>>
>>> Which is not as bad as the reviews there make it out to be,
>>> note I'm open to better suggestions, esp. from locals, Le Falstaff
>>> is sort of my fallback place to go to in Brussels.
>>

>> Ok, I've received confirmations from the following people:
>>
>> Hans de Goede
>> Pierre Moreau
>> Karol Herbst
>> Roy Spliet
>> Martin Peres
>>
>> So I've gone ahead and reserved a table for 6 at:
>>
>> Le Falstaff
>> Rue Henri Maus 19 / Henri Mausstraat 19
>> 1000 Brussels
>>
>> Note this on the "La Bourse" square, which is quite near the Grand Place.
>>
>> If anyone else wants to join please let me know then I'll let the restaurant
>> know that we will be with more beforehand.
>>
> Was meant to shout earlier - I'd like you join you guys :-)

No problem, see you there!

@ 2016-01-29 14:54               ` Pierre Moreau
From: Pierre Moreau @ 2016-01-29 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans de Goede; +Cc: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW, Emil Velikov

Hello,

By the way, at what time should we meet at the restaurant? O:-)

See you later!
Pierre

On 11:51 AM - Jan 28 2016, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 28-01-16 11:48, Emil Velikov wrote:
> >Hi Hans,
> >
> >On 28 January 2016 at 12:31, Hans de Goede <hdegoede-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> >>Hi All,

> >>Ok, I've received confirmations from the following people:
> >>
> >>Hans de Goede
> >>Pierre Moreau
> >>Karol Herbst
> >>Roy Spliet
> >>Martin Peres
> >>
> >>So I've gone ahead and reserved a table for 6 at:
> >>
> >>Le Falstaff
> >>Rue Henri Maus 19 / Henri Mausstraat 19
> >>1000 Brussels
> >>
> >>Note this on the "La Bourse" square, which is quite near the Grand Place.
> >>
> >>If anyone else wants to join please let me know then I'll let the restaurant
> >>know that we will be with more beforehand.
> >>
> >Was meant to shout earlier - I'd like you join you guys :-)
>
> No problem, see you there!
>
> Regards,
>
> Hans

[-- Attachment #1.2: signature.asc --]

@ 2016-01-29 16:50       ` Hans de Goede
From: Hans de Goede @ 2016-01-29 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW

Hi,

On 01/28/2016 11:31 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> On 21-01-16 14:09, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> $subject says it pretty much all. AFAIk quite a few
>> nouveau contributors are coming to Fosdem, and I think it
>> would be nice to have dinner together Friday evening
>> before FOSDEM.
>>
>> So any takers? If you want to join please reply to this
>> mail thread before coming Thursday, I will try to reserve a table at:
>>
>> http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d802232-Reviews-Le_Falstaff-Brussels.html
>>
>> Which is not as bad as the reviews there make it out to be,
>> note I'm open to better suggestions, esp. from locals, Le Falstaff
>> is sort of my fallback place to go to in Brussels.
>
> Ok, I've received confirmations from the following people:
>
> Hans de Goede
> Pierre Moreau
> Karol Herbst
> Roy Spliet
> Martin Peres
>
> So I've gone ahead and reserved a table for 6 at:
>
> Le Falstaff
> Rue Henri Maus 19 / Henri Mausstraat 19
> 1000 Brussels
>
> Note this on the "La Bourse" square, which is quite near the Grand Place.
>
> If anyone else wants to join please let me know then I'll let the restaurant
> know that we will be with more beforehand.

I just noticed I forgot to mention the time, I've reserved a table at 20:00.

Regards,

Hans