* [U-Boot-Users] 440GX enet bridge init
@ 2005-06-24 12:42 Neil Wilson
From: Neil Wilson @ 2005-06-24 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

While getting one of our boards running I noticed that in
u-boot/cpu/ppc4x/440gx_enet.c that the case 2 of
ppc_440x_eth_setup_bridge resets the value of zmiifer each time, I
believe this should be an OR as in the other cases.

I would have provided a patch but am in mid flow of porting the code.
Cheers.

Neil

--
Neil Wilson
Principal Engineer, Embedded Software

neilwilson at airspan.com
www.airspan.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-06-24 12:42 UTC | newest]