* Now your woman will be really happy with your intimate life!
@ 2005-06-05  1:20 Jo
From: Jo @ 2005-06-05  1:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-raid

Why are online drugs popular
http://uqhmdwl.wbz70fwpbow40xw.haetndhaet9.com

A person who trusts no one can't be trusted.
Egotism -- usually just a case of mistaken nonentity.
Government expands to absorb revenue - and then some.

* Now your woman will be really happy with your intimate life!
@ 2005-10-15 21:47 Hilary Houston
From: Hilary Houston @ 2005-10-15 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-serial

Leading in affordable healthcare... we care for you!
http://eroe.vittoriaconme.com/order.php?ref=136

Take a two-mile walk every morning before breakfast.

I only drink to make other people seem interesting.

If God wanted us to fly, He would have given us tickets.
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

If the wind will not serve, take to the oars.
Courage without conscience is a wild beast.