From: sales@talisman-llc.ru
Subject: LLC TALISMAN
Date: Sat, 09 May 2020 11:01:34 +0300	[thread overview]

Good Day,

We Llc Talisman a well known trading company ,situated in Russia
federation ,
we are direct to reputable refineries for the sales and supply of
petroleum, crude oil and gas products, we are a company that has brought
indigenous buyers to refineries transacting with a standard
specification and international trading procedures.
At this moment we are glad to inform you that on behalf of our highly
esteem refineries we are giving out an allocation presently .
Kindly revert back if you are interested in purchasing from our refinery
to enable us open-up communication between you / buyer and our refinery
for mutual
understanding.

Best Regards
Pavel Timunov