* LLC TALISMAN
@ 2020-05-09  8:01 sales
From: sales @ 2020-05-09  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

We Llc Talisman a well known trading company ,situated in Russia
federation ,
we are direct to reputable refineries for the sales and supply of
petroleum, crude oil and gas products, we are a company that has brought
indigenous buyers to refineries transacting with a standard
specification and international trading procedures.
At this moment we are glad to inform you that on behalf of our highly
esteem refineries we are giving out an allocation presently .
Kindly revert back if you are interested in purchasing from our refinery
to enable us open-up communication between you / buyer and our refinery
for mutual
understanding.

Best Regards
Pavel Timunov
LLC TALISMAN
Email:sales@talisman-llc.ru
Skype :sales@talisman-llc

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-05-09 11:39 UTC | newest]