* how to delete a zone in rgw?
@ 2016-12-14 13:42 liuchang0812
From: liuchang0812 @ 2016-12-14 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

radosgw-admin provides zone list/get/set only. Should we implement delete?

* Re: how to delete a zone in rgw?
@ 2016-12-14 14:32 ` Casey Bodley
From: Casey Bodley @ 2016-12-14 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: liuchang0812, ceph-devel

On 12/14/2016 08:42 AM, liuchang0812 wrote:
> radosgw-admin provides zone list/get/set only. Should we implement delete?

There is a 'zone delete' command in radosgw-admin that does this.

Note that if the zone is still part of a zonegroup in the current
period, you should remove it with 'zonegroup remove' and commit the
period before deleting to zone itself.

Casey

* Re: how to delete a zone in rgw?
@ 2016-12-14 14:56   ` liuchang0812
From: liuchang0812 @ 2016-12-14 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Casey Bodley; +Cc: ceph-devel

Oh, sorry, I'm using 0.94. Thanks for your response