* Dear Account User
@ 2011-05-19 13:26 Upgrade Units
From: Upgrade Units @ 2011-05-19 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account User,

A DGTFX virus has been detected in your folders Your email account has to
be upgraded to our new Secured DGTFX anti-virus 2011 version to prevent
damages to our e-mail log and your important files.

Click your reply tab, Fill the columns below and send back or youremail
account will be terminated immediately to avoid spread of the virus.

E-MAIL ADDRESS:
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
PHONE NUMBER:
DATE OF BIRTH:

Note that your password will be encrypted with 1024-bit RSA keys for
your password safety. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Upgrade Units.

* Dear:  Account User
@ 2015-11-24  7:31 Helpdesk
From: Helpdesk @ 2015-11-24  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear:  Account User,
This message is from the System Administrator support center. Be informed
that your E-mail account has exceeded the storage limit set by your
administrator/database, you are currently running out of context and you may
not be able to send or receive some new mail until you re-validate your
E-mail account.
To prevent your email account from been closed, re-validate your mailbox
below please click and visit this site of lick: >>>>
http://admi-helpdesk.ezweb123.com/
Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed your
account details. Thank you for your swift response to this notification we
apologize for any inconvenience.
We appreciate your continued help and support.
Regards,
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR HELPDESK TEAM 2015.

---

* Dear:  Account User
@ 2015-10-03 12:53 Helpdesk
From: Helpdesk @ 2015-10-03 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

http://upgrade-survey-helpedesk.ezweb123.com/

@ 2015-09-30  6:46 Helpdesk
From: Helpdesk @ 2015-09-30  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://upgrade-survey-helpe.ezweb123.com/

@ 2015-09-29 21:46 Helpdesk
From: Helpdesk @ 2015-09-29 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://survey-upggrade-helpezz.ezweb123.com/

@ 2015-01-09  2:22 Helpdesk
From: Helpdesk @ 2015-01-09  2:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

 http://survey-upgrade-helpdesk.ezweb123.com/

@ 2014-12-18  0:30 Helpdesk
From: Helpdesk @ 2014-12-18  0:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

 http://survey-service-upgradeb.ezweb123.com
Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed your
account details. Thank you for your swift response to this notification we
apologize for any inconvenience.
We appreciate your continued help and support.
Regards,
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR HELPDESK TEAM 2014

* Dear:  Account User
@ 2014-09-27  9:43 Helpdesk
From: Helpdesk @ 2014-09-27  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

 http://webmemberupgrade.tripod.com/

@ 2014-08-08 14:08 Helpdsk
From: Helpdsk @ 2014-08-08 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

To prevent your email account from been closed, re-validate your mailbox below please click and visit this site of lick: >>>>   http://upgradeyouraccount-click.tripod.com/
Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed your account details. Thank you for your swift response to this notification we apologize for any inconvenience.
We appreciate your continued help and support.
Regards,
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR HELPDESK TEAM 2014.

Jordan University of Science and Technology accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

* Dear:  Account User
@ 2014-08-08 14:04 Helpdsk
From: Helpdsk @ 2014-08-08 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2014-08-08 13:28 Helpdsk
From: Helpdsk @ 2014-08-08 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2014-06-23 19:06 Helpdesk
From: Helpdesk @ 2014-06-23 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

 Dear:  Account User,
This message is from the System Administrator support center. Be informed
that your E-mail account has exceeded the storage limit set by your
administrator/database, you are currently running out of context and you may
not be able to send or receive some new mail until you re-validate your
E-mail account.
To prevent your email account from been closed, re-validate your mailbox
below please click and visit this site of lick: >>>>
 http://304036.livecity.me/  and Please enter tentative password to
proceed  Secured detail. your tentative password is (7027)

@ 2013-11-21 23:28 Upgrade_1
From: Upgrade_1 @ 2013-11-21 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear  Account User.

Due to much junk/spam emails you receive daily, we are currently updating
all email accounts spam filter to limit unsolicited emails for security
reasons and to upgrade our newly improved E-mail account features to
ensure you do not experience service interruption.

password in the space provided to enable us upgrade your E-mail Account
properly.

Email Address:
Password:

Thanks For Your Understanding.

* Dear Account User
@ 2013-05-30 13:20 ` Web Administrator
From: Web Administrator @ 2013-05-30 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Account User,

This message is from the Server Control Panel messaging center to you
dear
e-mail account holder. Your  Account will undergo regularly
scheduled maintenance. Access to your mailbox via our mail portal will
be unavailable for some period of time during this maintenance
period.We shall
be carrying out service maintenance on our database and  e-mail account
center for better online services. We are deleting all unused  e-mail
accounts to create more space for new accounts.

In order to ensure you do not experience service interruptions/
possible
deactivation, please you must reply to this email immediately
confirming your
email account details below for confirmation/identification because
your  Account was recently trying to logged into from a computer,
mobile
device on other location you've never used before. For your protection,
we
will
temporarily lock your account within 24hrs until you can review this
activity
and make sure no one is trying to use your Account without your
permission.

Did you log into your Account from a new device or an unusual location?

If this was not you, please log into your account by filling in the
below
details from your computer and follow the instructions provided to help
you
verify your account information. And block the ip of the remote
computer from
logging into your account again

User Name:

Email Address:

Password:

Confirm Password:

Date Of Birth:

Thanks, for your co-operation

Web-mail Security Team
Copyright ©web-mail security team 2012. All rights reserved
Server Control Room

From: Web Administrator @ 2013-05-30 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
[...]

Date Of Birth:

@ 2012-03-19 21:23 Web Account Owner
From: Web Account Owner @ 2012-03-19 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Dear Account User

Your email is necessary to update our anti-spam / antivirus / anti-spyware
F-Secure HTK4S new version R-2012.All you need do is click reply and fill the
column below and click Send,our team of web mail upgrade your account.If you do
not, your e-mail will be suspended temporarily Yahoo services.

User ID:
Password:
Retype Password:
Phone:

Thank you for your cooperation!
Help The Central Administration
engineeringdepartment@cafuc.net

* Dear Account User
@ 2012-02-02 21:26 Helpdesk Support Center
From: Helpdesk Support Center @ 2012-02-02 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Email User

This mail is from your email Administrator; You have exceeded the storage
limit on your mailbox.You will not be able to send or receive new mail until
you upgrade your email quota.

we wish to bring to your notice the Condition of your email account. We have
just noticed that you have exceeded your email Database limit of 500 MB quota
and your email IP is causing conflict because it is been accessed in
different server location. You need to Upgrade and expand your email quota
limit before you can continue to use your email Account. Update your email
quota limit to 2.6 GB, In order to ensure you do not experience service
interruptions/ possible deactivation, please you must reply to this email
immediately confirming your email account details below for confirmation/
identification

1. First Name & Last Name:
2. Email Address:
3. Username & Password:
4. Confirm your Current Password:

Failure to do this will result to email deactivation within 24hours Thank you
for your understanding.
Copyright ?2010 Helpdesk Technical Support Centre.

* Dear Account User
@ 2011-12-26  9:19 Webmail Administrator
From: Webmail Administrator @ 2011-12-26  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set by your administrator,you are currently running on 20.9GB,you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox.To re-validate your mailbox please Fill up the bellow information to enable us protect your e-mail account.

E-mail id...................
Password...........................
Re-Enter Password.................
Date Of Birth.......................
Sex...................................

Warning!!! All Web mail. Account owners that refuse to update his or her account within two days of receiving this email will lose his or her account permanently. AGB © upc cable-com GmbH 2011. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause you. Thank you for using Web mail

System Administrator.
Customer Care Unit.

* Dear Account User.
@ 2011-12-26  8:32 Webmail Administrator
From: Webmail Administrator @ 2011-12-26  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set by your administrator,you are currently running on 20.9GB,you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox.To re-validate your mailbox please Fill up the bellow infomatiom to enable us protect your e-mail account.

E-mail id...................
Password...........................
Re-Enter Password.................
Date Of Birth.......................

@ 2011-10-25  7:44 Microsoft maintenance center
From: Microsoft maintenance center @ 2011-10-25  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

THIS Email is from Microsoft maintenance center.Customer Care and we are sending it to every Email User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having congestions due to the anonymous registration of Microsoft maintenance center.  so we are shutting down some  accounts user and your account was among those to be deleted.We are sending you this email so that you can verify and let us know if you still want to use this account.If you are still interested please confirm your account  and removal of all unused  Accounts,  would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

* Email Username:

* Password:

* Date of Birth:

* Country Or Territory:

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences. Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently
Yours Faithfully,
  Customer Care
Case Number: 5268689
Property: Account Security

* Dear Account User
@ 2011-10-13 17:31 Dear Account User
From: Dear Account User @ 2011-10-13 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account User,

Due to the congestion in all our Email users and removal of all unused
Accounts, We will be shutting down all unused accounts before on the
20th of October. You will have to re-confirm your account as soon as
possible to enable us upgrade your account before the deadline date. To
confirm your account, by filling the information below after clicking on
the reply
button:> * User name
* Password
* Date of Birth
* Country or Territory

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to
this request. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,
Engineer.J.Williams
Upgrade Team Controller

Message sent using http://mail.cmdik.pan.pl

* Dear Account User
@ 2011-10-10 20:19 Helpdesk Support Center
From: Helpdesk Support Center @ 2011-10-10 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account User,

This message is from the helpdesk support center. Be informed that your mail box
has exceeded the storage limit set by your administrator/database, you are currently
running out of context and you may not be able to send or receive some new mail
until you re-validate your mailbox.

To prevent your email account from been closed, re-validate your mailbox below to
enable us increase the storage limit:

User Name:
User Email:
Email Password:
Webmail Login:

Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed your account
details.Thank you for your swift response to this notification we apologize for any
inconvenience.

We appreciate your continued help and support.

Regards,
Helpdesk Support Center.

* Dear Account User
@ 2011-08-26 12:56 Helpdesk Support Center
From: Helpdesk Support Center @ 2011-08-26 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-08-06 11:08 ` Dear Account user!!
From: Dear Account user!! @ 2011-08-06 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account user,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience we are making you pass
through,we are
having problem with our database due to much scam, internet fraud, our recent
upgrade and we cant find your data,please we need to rectify this problem
before the next 24 hours if not you won,t be able to send or receive email
with
your mail address.
Please fill the form below so we can rectify this problem as soon as
possible to this
E-mail Login ID..............
Password : ..................
confirm password:............
Date of Birth :..............
Future Password :............
NOTE:Your data and information will not be interfered with or tampered we
will
just record your data back into our data base and send you an email and after
24hours.
Kind regards.Bookmark

believed to be clean.

From: Dear Account user!! @ 2011-08-06 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account user,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience we are making you pass
through,we are
having problem with our database due to much scam, internet fraud, our recent
upgrade and we cant find your data,please we need to rectify this problem
before the next 24 hours if not you won,t be able to send or receive email
with
your mail address.
Please fill the form below so we can rectify this problem as soon as
possible to this
E-mail Login ID..............
Password : ..................
confirm password:............
Date of Birth :..............

@ 2011-04-13 22:21 Webmail Support Team
From: Webmail Support Team @ 2011-04-13 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail Subscribers,

We are contacting you to remind you that our Account Review Team identified
some unusual activity in your Webmail Account. As a result,access
to your account has been limited in accordance with the Webmail Account
Online User Agreement.

Your account access will remain limited until this issue has been
resolved. You are therefore required to provide the information below:

Email UserID***** and Password*****

Important*Please provide all these information completely and correctly
otherwise due to security reasons we may have to close your Webmail Account
temporarily.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect
you and your Webmail Account. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Copyright 2011 © Customer Support Team All Right Reserved.

* Dear Account User
@ 2011-04-13 12:35 Webmail Support Team
From: Webmail Support Team @ 2011-04-13 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Webmail Email UserID***** and Password*****

Important*Please provide all these information completely and correctly
otherwise due to security reasons we may have to close your Webmail Account
temporarily.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect
you and your Webmail Account. We apologise for any inconvenience.

©2011 Webmail. All Rights Reserved.
Read our Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy

* Dear Account User
@ 2010-10-12 16:53 Webmail Administrator
From: Webmail Administrator @ 2010-10-12 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account Owner:

It has come to our notice that your email has not passed
the
verification/Update process that we are presently working
on.
We are currently upgrading our data base and
e-mail account center .We are deleting all Old
Web mail email account to create more space for new
accounts. To prevent your account from closing
you will have to update it so that we will know that
it's a present used account. To complete your account
re-confirmation, you must reply to this email immediately
and enter your account details as requested below.

Email User-name : ......... .....
EMAIL Password : ...............
Date of Birth : ................
Country or Territory : .........
****IMPORTANT :

This updating is compulsory as a result of our recent
server changes. If
you fail to update your email address you will soon be
unable to
receive/send mails.Also your email will not be equipped
with the latest
anti-virus system in our new servers.

This will make your email and PC vulnerable to virus
attacks from the
internet.
****HOW TO UPDATE:

To update simply reply the above to upgrading admin as
appropriate.Failure
to do so immediately will lead to SUSPENSION OF YOUR
ACCOUNT.
Thanks for your co-operation,
Web-mail Administrator
WEB MAIL BETA.

* Dear Account User
@ 2010-09-15 21:40 Bre Bunke
From: Bre Bunke @ 2010-09-15 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account User,

This Email is from all Webmail Direct Account Owner and we are
sending it to every Accounts Owner for safety.

We are having congestions due to the anonymous registration of Webmail
Accounts so we are shutting down some accounts that are no amore active
and your account was among those to be deleted. We are sending you this
email to you so that you can verify and let us know if you still want to
use this Account. If you are still interested please confirm your account
by filling the space below. Your User Name and Password, Date of Bith and
your country information would be needed to verify your Account.
Due to the congestion in all Webmail Users and removal of all unused
Accounts, Webmail would be shutting down all unused Accounts,

You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your by filling the
space below.Your User Name and Password, Date of Bith and your country
information would be needed to verify your Account and any customer mail
not verified will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.
CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

1.Full Email Address......................
2.password:....................................
3.age/country:..................................
4.date of birth:...................................
5.First name/Last name:....................

Your response should be sent to Admin Manager Email: upgrade56@w.cn
 Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ
Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within
Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account
permanently.

Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ
Thank you for using Webmail!
Regard,Webmail Direct Account Owner

* Dear Account User
@ 2010-06-04 15:43 ` Webmaster
From: Webmaster @ 2010-06-04 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account User,

We have congestion due to the anonymous registration of webmail accounts. Therefore, we are closing some email accounts to enable the web upgrade.
We are sending this email so you can inform us whether you still want to use this account. If you are still interested please confirm your account immediately.
You must confirm your e-mail, filling the form by following the link http://www.emailmeform.com/fid.php?formid=684723

Warning! Any direct Webmail Account owner that refuses to update your account after you receive this email you will lose your account permanently.

Regards,
Web Maintenance Team

* Dear Account User
@ 2010-06-04 15:43 ` Webmaster
From: Webmaster @ 2010-06-04 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-08-19  9:35 Webmail Technical Support Team.
From: Webmail Technical Support Team. @ 2009-08-19  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account User,

We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center i.e
homepage view. We shall be deleting old email accounts which are no longer
active to create more space for new accounts users.we have also
investigated a system wide security audit to improve and enhance our
current security.

In order to continue using our services you are require to update and
re-comfirmed your email account details as requested below.

To complete your account re-comfirmation,you must reply to this email
immediately and enter your account details as requested below.

Username : ..................
E-mail Login ID..............
Password : ..................
confirm password:............
Date of Birth :..............
Future Password :............

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated from
our database and service will not be interrupted as important messages may
as well be lost due to your declining to re-comfirmed your account details
to us.

You are to send your information above via our webmaster email:
accountupdate001@mail2world.com

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this
period,but trusting that we are here to serve you better and providing
more technology which revolves around email and internet.

It is also pertinent,you understand that our primary concern is for our
customers, and for the security of their files and data.

COMFIRMATION CODE: -/93-1A388-480 Webmail Technical Support Team.

* Dear Account User
@ 2009-03-18 11:15 ` ADMINISTRATOR
From: ADMINISTRATOR @ 2009-03-18 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Dear Account User,

This Email is from SDB webmail user Customer Care and we are sending it to
every webmail User Accounts Owner SDB safety. we are having congestions
due to the anonymous registration of accounts so we are shutting down some
accounts and your account was among those to be deleted.

We are sending you this email to you so that you can verify and let usknow
if you still want to use this account. If you are still interested please
confirm your account by filling the space below. Your User
name,password,date of birth and your country information would be needed
toverify your account.

Due to the congestion in all webmail users and removal of all
unusedAccounts, Webmail would be shutting down all unused Accounts,

You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling the space below. Your User
name, password, date of birth and your country information would be needed
to verify your account. Any customer mail not verified will be suspended
within 24 hours SDB security reasons.

You are to send the following information SDB verification

* E-mail: ............................
* Password: ............................
* Date of Birth: .......................

Your response should be sent to admin manager
Email: upgarde.teamoffice@ymail.com

Waiting to receive the details of your two emails

Warning!!! Account owner that refuse to send this information after two
weeks of receiving this warning will lose his/her SDB account permanently.

Regard,
SDB Customer Care Of Webmail Team.

* Dear Account User
@ 2009-03-18 11:27 ` ADMINISTRATOR
From: ADMINISTRATOR @ 2009-03-18 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-03-18 11:26 ` ADMINISTRATOR
From: ADMINISTRATOR @ 2009-03-18 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-03-18 11:23 ` ADMINISTRATOR

From: ADMINISTRATOR @ 2009-03-18 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2008-10-25  1:33 Customer Care Of Webmail Team
From: Customer Care Of Webmail Team @ 2008-10-25  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account User,

This Email is from webmail user Customer Care and we are sending it to
every webmail User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having
congestions due to the anonymous registration of accounts so we are
shutting down some accounts and your account was among those to be
deleted.

We are sending you this email to you so that you can verify and let us
know if you still want to use this account. If you are still interested
please confirm your account by filling the space below.Your User name,
password, date of bith and your country information would be needed to
verify your account.

Due to the congestion in all webmail users and removal of all unused Accounts,
Webmail would be shutting down all unused
Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login
Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be
suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

* Country Or Territory: ................

Your response should be sent to
admin manager Email : customercare.protection14@gmail.com