* [ath9k-devel] 20/40 MHz
@ 2010-03-26 14:25 Mohammad Abdelhadi
From: Mohammad Abdelhadi @ 2010-03-26 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Dear All,

I want to know which file (or part) in the driver is responsible to set the
channel bandwidth to 20 or 40 MHz? I know that (iw) command do that.
Also, I want to know which part is responsible for the backoff algorithm and
how the driver interact if a collision happens.

Thank you in advance...

--
Mohammad Jaser Abdelhadi
Communications Engineering-Senior Student
Email: moh.jaser at yahoo.com \ mo.jaser at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [ath9k-devel] 20/40 MHz
@ 2010-04-05 13:28 ` Ming Lei
From: Ming Lei @ 2010-04-05 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

2010/3/26 Mohammad Abdelhadi <mo.jaser@gmail.com>:
> Dear All,
> I want to know which file (or part) in the driver is responsible to set the
> channel bandwidth to 20 or 40 MHz? I know that (iw) command do that.
> Also, I want to know which part is responsible for the backoff?algorithm?and
> how the driver interact if a?collision happens.
> Thank you in advance...

hostapd: src/ap/hw_features.c

--
Lei Ming