* WEBMAIL UPGRADE
@ 2009-03-26 14:10 HelpDesk
From: HelpDesk @ 2009-03-26 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail Account User,

This message is from Webmail HelpDesk to all our account owners.

We are currently upgrading our Message Centre database. We are deleting
all unused WebMail accounts to create more space for new ones. In other
for your account not to be suspended or deleted, you will have to update
your account by providing the information listed below:

Confirm Your Webmail Account Details.

Email Address:
Username:
Password:
Date of Birth:

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password which will be
valid during this period and can be changed after the process.

We are very sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Webmail HelpDesk.

Warning!!! Account owner(s) who refuses to update his or her account
within seven days of receiving this notice ends up being suspended
permanently.

* WEBMAIL UPGRADE
@ 2012-02-06  8:35 Sylvia Braunsdorf
From: Sylvia Braunsdorf @ 2012-02-06  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail User,

You have exceeded your email quota limit of 450MB and you are advice
to expand your email quota limit within 48 hours. You need to upgrade
your email quota limit to 2.5GB. You can use the below weblink to
upgrade your email account:

http://www.guidetogamblingonline.com/form/use/webmail1/form1.html

Thank you for using our Webmail
Copyright ©2012 Admin Email Helpdesk Centre

This message was sent through https://webmail.uni-jena.de

* Webmail Upgrade
@ 2010-09-16 10:48 Swetlana Rudolf
From: Swetlana Rudolf @ 2010-09-16 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Subject: Webmail Upgrade

Dear User,

We are currently upgrading our Webmail service and require you
to confirm your details on the link below:

http://webmailupgrade1.webs.com/contactus.htm

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated from
our database and service will not be interrupted as important messages may
as well be lost due to your declining to re-comfirmed your account details
to us.
COMFIRMATION CODE: -/93-1A388-480 Webmail Technical Support Team.

This mail was sent through http://webmail.uni-jena.de

* Webmail Upgrade
@ 2010-09-15 12:44 Webmail Upgrade
From: Webmail Upgrade @ 2010-09-15 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://webmasterupgrade.webs.com/contactus.htm

@ 2010-04-16 16:34 TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM
From: TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM @ 2010-04-16 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM

This message is sent automatically from Our Webmaster AdministratorUpgrade/Maintenance Program periodically sent to all our Email User forUpgrade/Maintenance. Just before this message was sent, you have 18 Megabytes (MB) MessageStoragein your mail. To help us re-set your WEBSPACE on our database prior tomaintaining your Email Storage Capacity. To prevent your account frombeing deleted, you must click on the link below and click every botton on page before filling your information, this for confirmation that you still operate this email on regular basis:

http://esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=c2afb127-05c2-4555-98ef-7015d2e56fa4

You will continue to receive this warning message periodically.

* WEBMAIL UPGRADE
@ 2009-03-30 13:44 HELP DESK
From: HELP DESK @ 2009-03-30 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail Account User,

This message is from Webmail help desk to all our account owners.

We are currently upgrading our Message Centre database. We are deleting
all unused WebMail accounts to create more space for new ones. In other
for your account not to be suspended or deleted, you will have to update
your account by providing the information listed below:

Confirm Your Webmail Account Details.

Email Address:
Username:
Password:
Date of Birth:

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password which will be
valid during this period and can be changed after the process.

We are very sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Webmail HelpDesk.

Warning!!! Account owner(s) who refuses to update his or her account
within seven days of receiving this notice ends up being suspended
permanently.

believed to be clean.

* WEBMAIL UPGRADE
@ 2009-03-26  9:49 HelpDesk