* [cip-dev] IRC logger down?
@ 2018-11-01 10:24 Chris Paterson
From: Chris Paterson @ 2018-11-01 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hello all,

Is anyone else getting a 503 error when trying to view the CIP irclogs?
https://irclogs.baserock.org/cip/

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

Regards, Chris
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [cip-dev] IRC logger down?
@ 2018-11-01 10:41 ` Hung Tran
From: Hung Tran @ 2018-11-01 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi Chris,

I got same error.

Regards,
Hung.

@ 2018-11-01 10:42 ` Robert Marshall
From: Robert Marshall @ 2018-11-01 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Broken for me too!

Chris Paterson <Chris.Paterson2@renesas.com> writes:

> Hello all,
>

> Is anyone else getting a 503 error when trying to view the CIP irclogs?
>
> https://irclogs.baserock.org/cip/
>

> 503 Service Unavailable
>
> No server is available to handle this request.
>

> Regards, Chris

* [cip-dev] IRC logger down?
@ 2018-11-01 11:04   ` Agustín Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustín Benito Bethencourt @ 2018-11-01 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

On Thursday, 1 November 2018 11:42:16 CET Robert Marshall wrote:
> Broken for me too!
>
> Chris Paterson <Chris.Paterson2@renesas.com> writes:
>
> > Hello all,
> >

> > Is anyone else getting a 503 error when trying to view the CIP irclogs?
> >
> > https://irclogs.baserock.org/cip/
> >

> > 503 Service Unavailable
> >
> > No server is available to handle this request.

I just reported it internally at Codethink to get it back.

Best Regards

--
Agust?n Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant

* [cip-dev] IRC logger down?
@ 2018-11-03 12:11     ` Walt Miner
From: Walt Miner @ 2018-11-03 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

The #automotive irc logger has been down since August. I figure it was a
side effect of the freenode spam problem. I changed the topic in
#automotive to not include a link to the logger. If you get it back up and
running let me know.

Regards,
Walt

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 7:04 AM Agust?n Benito Bethencourt <
agustin.benito@codethink.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thursday, 1 November 2018 11:42:16 CET Robert Marshall wrote:
> > Broken for me too!
> >
> > Chris Paterson <Chris.Paterson2@renesas.com> writes:
> >
> > > Hello all,
> > >

> > > Is anyone else getting a 503 error when trying to view the CIP irclogs?
> > >
> > > https://irclogs.baserock.org/cip/
> > >

> > > 503 Service Unavailable
> > >
> > > No server is available to handle this request.
>
> I just reported it internally at Codethink to get it back.
>
> Best Regards
>
> --
> Agust?n Benito Bethencourt
> Principal Consultant
> Codethink Ltd
> We respect your privacy.   See https://www.codethink.co.uk/privacy.html

Walt Miner

  <https://twitter.com/VStarWalt>

Engineering Project Manager
The Linux Foundation
mobile: +1.847.502.7087

Visit us at:
automotive.linuxfoundation.org
www.linuxfoundation.org

@ 2018-11-05 13:53       ` Agustín Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustín Benito Bethencourt @ 2018-11-05 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

On Saturday, 3 November 2018 13:11:32 CET Walt Miner wrote:
> The #automotive irc logger has been down since August. I figure it was a
> side effect of the freenode spam problem. I changed the topic in
> #automotive to not include a link to the logger. If you get it back up and
> running let me know.

it has been down for a few days. The baserock sysadmins has talked to the host provider and the issue has been fixed.

https://irclogs.baserock.org/automotive/

should be up now. The CIP logger too: