* Charity Organization.
@ 2011-07-28 13:40 G20 Commitee.
From: G20 Commitee. @ 2011-07-28 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

A letter from G20 commitee,

We have decided to give you the sum of 5.5 million us, dollar to build a
charity home in your country for the next privilege as instructed by the
G20 French President Mr Nicolas Sarkozy your email address was selected in
our computer
here is our agent information mr antonio caesar jnr.

E-mail:G20charityorganization@hotmail.co.uk
phone number:+447024010969
please forward your informations to him for more details.

Regards
Antonio Caesar Jnr.

* Charity Organization.
@ 2011-07-28 13:40 G20 Commitee.