* RE: Linux Libsas/Libata updates/releases
@ 2013-02-07  6:18 Mahesh Rajashekhara
From: Mahesh Rajashekhara @ 2013-02-07  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: JBottomley, linux-scsi; +Cc: Tony Ruiz

** Resending in TEXT/PLAIN, earlier sent email bounce back **

Adding linux-scsi group to this email...

I would like to check with you if anyone had encountered similar issues
with upper layers older libsas/libata drivers. It would be of great help
if anyone can shed some light on this issue.

Please advise!

Sincerely,
Mahesh