* Mailing list archive rehosting
@ 2022-06-29 15:08 Philippe Gerum
From: Philippe Gerum @ 2022-06-29 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

We have completed the migration of the Xenomai mailing list service to
kernel.org.

The list archive is now available from [1] (full contents since
2002). The former archive service at [2] will be shut down shortly.

Thanks,

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/xenomai/
[2] https://xenomai.org/pipermail/xenomai/

--
Philippe.

From: Bezdeka, Florian @ 2022-06-30  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rpm, xenomai; +Cc: jan.kiszka

On Wed, 2022-06-29 at 17:08 +0200, Philippe Gerum wrote:
> We have completed the migration of the Xenomai mailing list service to
> kernel.org.
>
> The list archive is now available from [1] (full contents since
> 2002). The former archive service at [2] will be shut down shortly.
>
> Thanks,
>
> [1] https://lore.kernel.org/xenomai/

Thanks for taking care and bringing back the history.

As the migration is now done, is someone already working on getting a
patchwork integration as well?

> [2] https://xenomai.org/pipermail/xenomai/

* Re: Mailing list archive rehosting
@ 2022-06-30 10:51   ` Richard Weinberger
From: Richard Weinberger @ 2022-06-30 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bezdeka, Florian; +Cc: rpm, xenomai, jan.kiszka

On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 11:17 AM Bezdeka, Florian
<florian.bezdeka@siemens.com> wrote:
> > [1] https://lore.kernel.org/xenomai/
>
> Thanks for taking care and bringing back the history.

Yeah, thanks for doing so!

> As the migration is now done, is someone already working on getting a
> patchwork integration as well?

Also consider using b4 (and other cool features of lore).

Konstantin gave a nice talk on the topic:
https://lpc.events/event/11/contributions/983/attachments/759/1421/Doing%20more%20with%20lore%20and%20b4.pdf

//richard