* Returning actual JSON booleans via REST (issue 3154)
@ 2018-06-28 15:06 Matt Spinler
From: Matt Spinler @ 2018-06-28 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hello,

I have some code up for review,
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/11267, that
will fix the behavior of booleans being represented in the REST response
JSON as a 1/0
instead of the proper JSON true/false.

While this does change behavior possibly after some systems have already
deployed,
it was wrong before and I would propose it's better late to fix it than
never.

But, I would like to know if anyone has any strong arguments for leaving
it how it is?
Otherwise, I guess just be on the lookout for this commit going in if it
affects your tools.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-06-28 15:01 UTC | newest]