From: John Adams <sgtjohnadam@mapaches.itz.edu.mx>
To: u-boot@lists.denx.de
Subject: [U-Boot] Can you handle this?
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 04:52:55 +0100 (WAT)	[thread overview]

I am Sgt John Adams of the US Army base in Iraq for peace keeping I found
your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to
evacuate the sum of $25,000,000 to you as long as I am assured that it
will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Iraq. This
is not stolen money and  there are no dangers involved. I count on your
understanding.

Please reply me on my private email address:- sgtjohnadam at gmail.com
Sgt John Adams