* [U-Boot] Can you handle this?
@ 2011-09-03  3:52 John Adams
From: John Adams @ 2011-09-03  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

I am Sgt John Adams of the US Army base in Iraq for peace keeping I found
your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to
evacuate the sum of $25,000,000 to you as long as I am assured that it
will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Iraq. This
is not stolen money and  there are no dangers involved. I count on your
understanding.

Please reply me on my private email address:- sgtjohnadam at gmail.com
Sgt John Adams

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-09-03  3:52 UTC | newest]