* how to get the reason why latency too large
@ 2024-03-29  1:00 孙涛
From: 孙涛 @ 2024-03-29  1:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Dear all,
I am new to system's optimization.I got ./xenomai/bin/latency too large, but I don't know how to debug.Linux kernel is too large for me,so is there any tool to show me which module causes such ?(my environmen is :linux kernel 5.10+dovetail+xenomai3.2.x,CPU is J1900)
Thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-03-29  1:00 UTC | newest]