* The Fall Bakeathon in Westford, Ma (Today is the Day)
@ 2018-08-17 14:56 Steve Dickson
From: Steve Dickson @ 2018-08-17 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Today is the day the block hotel rooms expire.
Cancellation are possible with 24hr of check in
If you thinking you might be coming, you might
what to grab a room...

steved.

Red Hat is pleased to announce the Fall NFS Bake-a-ton will be
hosted by Red Hat in Westford, MA office
The Date: *The third week in Sept (17th - 21th)*

Details and registration info:
    http://nfsv4bat.org/Events/2018/September/BAT/index.html

I'm using the same hotels and the prices are the same
or lower. The block reservations for the Residence Inn
and Hampton Inn end on *Fri Aug 18th*

    * Residence Inn Marriott - closest; w/ shuttle; full kitchen; free breakfast
    * Westford Regency Inn - w/bar ; w/shuttle
    * Hampton Inn - free breakfast

When registering (i.e. replying to this email) please give me
   * Company Name
   * How engineers are coming
   * T-shirt sizes
   * Hotel you will be staying in

I hope to see you in September!!!

steved.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-08-17 18:00 UTC | newest]