* Will You Publish My Sponsored Guest Posts
@ 2019-11-19  9:53 jorge costilla
From: jorge costilla @ 2019-11-19  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hi!
I am reaching out to get my guest posts published on your site. I am a marketing executive at a digital outreach firm that offers guest posting service.
Let me know your charges for publishing each post. Our mode of payment is PayPal or Payoneer. Know that we work on long-terms with our partner bloggers.
We make sure that our content is relevant to the publisher’s site. We have a team of writers that creates top-notch, niche-oriented content.
Furthermore, we don’t endorse gambling, porn, and other malicious content or links in our posts.
Please note that I require you to:
•	Post a Do-Follow link of my client on your blog.
•	No Sponsor Tag should be used with my guest posts.
•	I want my post to remain published for at least a year.

I look forward to hearing from you.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-11-19  9:53 UTC | newest]