* [Virtio-fs] [virtiofsd] Issue opened: --inode-file-handles=fallback is misleading
@ 2022-01-13 23:19 virtiofs-bot
From: virtiofs-bot @ 2022-01-13 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: virtio-fs

`--inode-file-handles=fallback` sounds like inode file handles are used as fallback. However, as far as I know, it's the other way around: with this knob, inode file handles are prefered and O_PATH FDs are used as a fallback. Thus, I think `--inode-file-handles=fallback` should be renamed to `--inode-file-handles=prefer` or something like that.
---
https://gitlab.com/virtio-fs/virtiofsd/-/issues/20

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-01-13 23:19 UTC | newest]