From: "Moore, Robert" <robert.moore-ral2JQCrhuEAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: Nate Lawson <nate-Y6VGUYTwhu0@public.gmane.org>,
	Valerio Felici <valerio-3NZjWNnCfY8@public.gmane.org>
Cc: acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f@public.gmane.org
Subject: RE: Error in dsdt from asus a3527nuh
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:54:48 -0800	[thread overview]

It's not part of the ASL grammar, and iASL does not support it.

More than that, this requires interpreter support to execute this type
of orphan code during table load.

I'm sure this is something that will eventually be requested as a
workaround.

In the meantime, all such code like this should be moved under the
_SB_._INI method.

Bob

Optimizations

http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idU88&alloc_id\x12065&op=click