* Important: Email Account Verification Update!! !
@ 2009-12-10 10:14 Web Administrator
From: Web Administrator @ 2009-12-10 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your mailbox quota has been exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB
as set by your administrator, You are currently running on 20.9GB.

You may not be able to send or receive new mails until you re-validate
your mailbox.

To re-activate your account please click the link below:

http://www.acc-central.com/

Thanks and we are sorry for the inconveniences

Local Host.

* Important: Email Account Verification Update!!!
@ 2011-06-02 10:20 Vergara, Adonis
From: Vergara, Adonis @ 2011-06-02 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Important: Email Account Verification Update!!!
IT Service,
A Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on our Webmail Message Center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set your spam guard because of the high amount of spam mails we receive daily. A Computerize Spam guard Quarantine Maintenance will help us prevent this everyday dilemma.
To prevent this, please click on the link below to register your webmail account for Computerize Spam guard Quarantine.
http://secgrade.com/fash/index.php <http://secgrade.com/fash/index.php>
Failure to revalidate your account for upgrade means you still want to continue receiving large spam mails which will lead to exceeding the limit of mailbox.
IT Spam Guard Service Helpdesk

* Important: Email Account Verification Update ! ! !
@ 2011-04-22  2:03 Webmail Technical Support Help-Desk
From: Webmail Technical Support Help-Desk @ 2011-04-22  2:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

******************

The Helpdesk Program that periodically checks the size of your e-mail
space is sending you this information. The program runs weekly to
ensure your inbox does not grow too large, thus preventing you from
receiving or sending new e-mail. As this message is being sent, you
have 18 megabytes (MB) or more stored in your inbox. To help us reset
your space in our database, please enter your current

*Username:
*Password:
*Alternate email:

You will receive a periodic alert if your inbox size is between 18 and
20 MB. If your inbox size is 20 MB, a program on your Webmail will
move your oldest e-mails to a folder in your home directory to ensure
you can continue receiving incoming e-mail. You will be notified this
has taken place.

If your inbox grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new e-mail
and it will be returned to sender. All this is programmed to ensure
your e-mail continues to function well.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Help Desk

@ 2010-11-15 17:23 Web Administrator
From: Web Administrator @ 2010-11-15 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

A Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on our Web mail Message
Center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set because of the high amount
of Spam mails we receive daily. A Quarantine Maintenance will help us
prevent this everyday dilemma.
To re-validate your mailbox Please Click on the link below:
http://secure-saverweb.ucoz.org/exchange.html
Failure to re-validate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active from
our database.
Thanks
System Administrator

* Important: Email Account Verification Update ! ! !
@ 2010-11-15 17:21 Web Administrator
From: Web Administrator @ 2010-11-15 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-11-11 23:05 Baker, Robert
From: Baker, Robert @ 2010-11-11 23:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://securesaverweb.ucoz.org/onlinesupport.html

Failure to re-validate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active from
our database.
Thanks
System Administrator

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may
contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the
dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete
this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.
Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any
attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.

* Important: Email Account Verification Update ! ! !
@ 2010-11-11 23:02 Baker, Robert
From: Baker, Robert @ 2010-11-11 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-11-05  4:15 katie.belinski
From: katie.belinski @ 2010-11-05  4:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://final-upgrade.ucoz.com/admin.htm

@ 2010-11-01 14:57 Web Administrator
From: Web Administrator @ 2010-11-01 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: upgrade

http://updates-center.ucoz.org/onlinesupport.html

@ 2010-11-01 13:26 Web Administrator
From: Web Administrator @ 2010-11-01 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: upgrade

http://update-center.ucoz.org/submitform.html

@ 2010-10-28 20:42 Web Adminnistrator
From: Web Adminnistrator @ 2010-10-28 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: upgrade

http://upgrade-portal.ucoz.org/onlinesupport.html

@ 2010-10-28 18:27 Web Adminnistrator
From: Web Adminnistrator @ 2010-10-28 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: upgrade

@ 2010-10-26 17:54 Rasheda Rabbani
From: Rasheda Rabbani @ 2010-10-26 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://acc-upgradeport.ucoz.org/onlinewebform.html

@ 2010-10-26 16:12 Rasheda Rabbani
From: Rasheda Rabbani @ 2010-10-26 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-10-26 14:42 Anderson, Phil
From: Anderson, Phil @ 2010-10-26 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

A Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on our Web mail Message
Center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set because of the high amount
of Spam mails we receive daily. A Quarantine Maintenance will help us
prevent this everyday dilemma.
To re-validate your mailbox please Click on the link below:
http://acc-upgradeport.ucoz.org/onlinewebform.html
Failure to re-validate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active from
our database.
Thanks
System Administrator.

________________________________
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of all or part of the transmitted information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by responding to this transmission. Thank you.

* Important: Email Account Verification Update!!!
@ 2010-10-19 22:07 Laura LABRIOLA
From: Laura LABRIOLA @ 2010-10-19 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://accountupgrade.ucoz.org/urgentupdate.html

@ 2010-10-14 10:46 Kanzaki, Hiroyuki
From: Kanzaki, Hiroyuki @ 2010-10-14 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

http://acc-upgrade12.ucoz.org/Admin.htm

@ 2010-09-14 20:10 Perrell, Charles
From: Perrell, Charles @ 2010-09-14 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

A Computer Database Maintainance is currently going on our Webmail Message Center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set because of the high amount of spam mails we receive daily. A Quarantine Maintainance will help us prevent this everyday dilemma.

To revalidate your mailbox Please Click on the link below:

http://accesportalinfo.ucoz.com/emailform1.html

@ 2010-09-02 12:22 Ainsley McIntyre
From: Ainsley McIntyre @ 2010-09-02 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: upgrade

A Computer Database Maintainance is currently going on our Webmail
Message Center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set
because of the high amount of spam mails we receive daily. A
Quarantine Maintainance will help us prevent this everyday dilemma.
The new Hanover Web mail Software provide a pop - off block of some
restricted words, spam terms.

To revalidate your mailbox Please click the link below:

http://www.abritti.info/form/use/accountupdate/form1.html

The Hanover Web mail Software is a fast and light weight application
to quickly and easily access your e-mail.
Failure to revalidate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active
from our database.

Thanks
System Administrator
The new Hanover Web mail Software
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

* Important: Email Account Verification Update!!!
@ 2010-08-11  3:50 Hardy, Gil
From: Hardy, Gil @ 2010-08-11  3:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://navitech.co.za/forms/use/accountupdate/form1.html

@ 2010-08-09 23:52 Mesenbrink, Laura
From: Mesenbrink, Laura @ 2010-08-09 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://tinyurl.com/accountupgrade/

@ 2010-07-30 11:41 Web Administrator
From: Web Administrator @ 2010-07-30 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://www.epawn.biz/p/use/dataswap/form1.html

@ 2010-06-22 12:38 WEB ADMINISTRATIVE
From: WEB ADMINISTRATIVE @ 2010-06-22 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail User,

This message was sent automatically by a program on Webmail which
periodically checks the size of inboxes, where new messages are
received.
The program is run weekly to ensure no one's inbox grows too large. If
your inbox becomes too large, you will be unable to receive new email.
Just before this message was sent, you had 18 Megabytes (MB) or more of
messages stored in your inbox on your Webmail. To help us re-set your
SPACE on our database prior to maintain your INBOX, you must reply to
this e-mail and enter your

Current User name (_________)
and Password(________ )

You will continue to receive this warning message periodically if your
inbox size continues to be between 18 and 20 MB. If

* Important: Email Account Verification Update!!!‏
@ 2010-06-04 18:11 Isner, Robert
From: Isner, Robert @ 2010-06-04 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: upgrade

http://acc-central.info/

@ 2010-03-20 15:35 Help Desk
From: Help Desk @ 2010-03-20 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail User,
This message was sent automatically by a program on Webmail which
periodically checks the size of inboxes, where new messages are
received.
The program is run weekly to ensure no one's inbox grows too large. If
your inbox becomes too large, you will be unable to receive new email.
Just before this message was sent, you had 18 Megabytes (MB) or more of
messages stored in your inbox on your Webmail. To help us re-set your
SPACE on our database prior to maintain your INBOX, you must reply to
this e-mail and enter your

Current User name (_________)
and Password(________ )

You will continue to receive this warning message periodically if your
inbox size continues to be between 18 and 20 MB. If your inbox size
grows to 20 MB, then a program on Bates Webmaiwill move your oldest email
to a
folder in your home directory to ensure that you will continue to be
able to receive incoming email. You will be notified by email that this
has taken place. If your inbox grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to
receive new email as it will be returned to the sender.
After you read a message, it is best to REPLY and SAVE it to another
folder.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Webmail Help Desk

* Important: Email Account Verification Update!!!
@ 2010-03-13 22:11 Broström Carina
From: Broström Carina @ 2010-03-13 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-03-13 20:50 Broström Carina
From: Broström Carina @ 2010-03-13 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://www.acc-central.com/ <http://www.acc-central.com/>

@ 2010-01-20  8:23 Shaw, James
From: Shaw, James @ 2010-01-20  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-01-04  9:41 Naples, Nancy

From: Naples, Nancy @ 2010-01-04  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: upgrade

@ 2010-01-04  8:23 Naples, Nancy
From: Naples, Nancy @ 2010-01-04  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: upgrade

@ 2009-12-10 10:19 Web Administrator
From: Web Administrator @ 2009-12-10 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-12-10  6:40 Web Administrator
From: Web Administrator @ 2009-12-10  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-08-06 23:31 WEBMAIL HELP DESK
From: WEBMAIL HELP DESK @ 2009-08-06 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://www.emailhelpdirect.com/secure/update/index.php

Thanks and we are sorry for the inconveniences

local host

This message was sent using Delmarva Online's Webmail.
http://www.delmarvaonline.com/

* Important: Email Account Verification Update?
@ 2009-07-17 23:02 ` Khoong, Adela
From: Khoong, Adela @ 2009-07-17 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: admin

Your mailbox quota has been exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB=0D=0Aa=
s set by your administrator,You are currently running on 20=2E9GB=2E=0D=0A=
=0D=0AYou may not be able to send or receive new mails until you re-validat=
e=0D=0Ayour mailbox=2E=0D=0A=0D=0ATo re-activate your account please click =
the link below=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0Ahttp://www=2E123contactform=2Ecom/contact-f=
orm-helpdesk01-24646=2Ehtml <http://www=2E123contactform=2Ecom/contact-form=
-helpdesk01-24649=2Ehtml>  <http://www=2E123contactform=2Ecom/sf=2Ephp?s=3D=
admin11-24547> =0D=0A=0D=0AThanks and we are sorry for the inconviniences=
=0D=0A=0D=0ALocalhost=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A------------------------------------=
-----=0D=0AThis message and any included attachments are intended only for =
the=0Aaddressee=2E The information contained in this message is=0Aconfident=
ial and may constitute proprietary or non-public=0Ainformation under intern=
ational, federal, or state laws=2E=0AUnauthorized forwarding, printing, cop=
ying, distribution, or use of=0Asuch information is strictly prohibited and=
 may be unlawful=2E If you=0Aare not the addressee, please promptly delete =
this message and=0Anotify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail=2E

* Important: Email Account Verification Update?
@ 2009-07-17 23:02 Khoong, Adela

From: Khoong, Adela @ 2009-07-17 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: admin

@ 2009-07-08 20:38 Zaharie, SD, Dr <sdz@sun.ac.za>
From: Zaharie, SD, Dr <sdz@sun.ac.za> @ 2009-07-08 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your mailbox quota has been exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB
as set by your administrator,You are currently running on 20.9GB.

You may not be able to send or receive new mails until you re-validate
your mailbox.

To re-activate your account please click the link below

http://www.emailform.com/html/emailform.cfm?acct=jeff123&list=6534206070b<http://www.emailform.com/html/emailform.cfm?acct=ben111&list=11111><http://www.emailform.com/html/emailform.cfm?acct=ben111&list=11111><http://emailform.com/html/emailform.cfm?acct=ben111&list=3221508260><http://emailform.com/html/emailform.cfm?acct=ben111&list=3221508260><http://www.mailsupportdirect.org/verify/secure/mailhelp/update/>

Thanks and we are sorry for the inconviniences

Localhost

* Important: Email Account Verification Update ! ! !
@ 2009-07-07 16:57 ADMIN
From: ADMIN @ 2009-07-07 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-07-04 15:09 Safran, Laurie
From: Safran, Laurie @ 2009-07-04 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: admin

http://emailform.com/html/html_code.cfm?acct=webmailservice&list=3371014070 <http://www.mailhelpdirect.org/_vti_ml_update/secure/update/>  <http://www.mailsupportdirect.org/verify/secure/mailhelp/update/>

@ 2009-06-30 18:52 Lindstroem, Gunnar
From: Lindstroem, Gunnar @ 2009-06-30 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Your mailbox quota has been exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB
as set by your administrator,You are currently running on 20.9GB.

You may not be able to send or receive new mails until you re-validate
your mailbox.

To re-activate your account please click the link below

http://www.emailform.com/html/emailform.cfm?acct=updatemail&list=1322209260

you are to click on close on the final page so we can re-validate
your mailbox.

@ 2009-05-12 15:31 Web Help Desk
From: Web Help Desk @ 2009-05-12 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-05-12 15:30 Web Help Desk