* RE: ACPI/ECDT on gateway 200x notebook
@ 2004-01-14  2:23 Yu, Luming
       [not found] ` <3ACA40606221794F80A5670F0AF15F8401720CCA-SRlDPOYGfgogGBtAFL8yw7fspsVTdybXVpNB7YpNyf8@public.gmane.org>
From: Yu, Luming @ 2004-01-14  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg Sarjeant, Ducrot Bruno
  Cc: Li, Shaohua, acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Greg,

Thanks for your information. I think It's important to append your
conclusion to
bug 1744.  To any new issue, you can just file a new one, But it should
be
Linux ACPI bug.

Thanks,
Luming

@ 2004-01-30 17:13   ` William Morgan
From: William Morgan @ 2004-01-30 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Excerpts (reformatted) from Yu, Luming's mail of 13 Jan 2004 (EST):
> Thanks for your information. I think It's important to append your
> conclusion to bug 1744.  To any new issue, you can just file a new
> one, But it should be Linux ACPI bug.

For other Gateway 200X users, I've created a "Linux on the Gateway 200X
Howto" at which details the steps to getting ACPI support working:

  http://www.masanjin.net/wiki/Gateway200XLinuxHOWTO

Many thanks to Greg Sarjeant, who has contributed most of the info at
this point. :)

--
William <wmorgan-acpi-devel-xW3KcqxHEMnk1uMJSBkQmQ@public.gmane.org>

http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn

* Re: ACPI/ECDT on gateway 200x notebook
       [not found]     ` <20040107105424.GM14031-kk6yZipjEM5g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2004-01-13 15:26       ` Greg Sarjeant
From: Greg Sarjeant @ 2004-01-13 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ducrot Bruno
  Cc: shaohua.li-ral2JQCrhuEAvxtiuMwx3w,

@ 2004-01-12  5:39 Yu, Luming
From: Yu, Luming @ 2004-01-12  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ducrot Bruno; +Cc: acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

> 1- your approach,
That patch need more work to make it more generic and cleaner.

>2- make a kind of setup option, like the patch I send some time ago, in
>   order to fake an ECDT, but simplified (the IO ports should be
>   the only options).  But that require another boot option.

There are two problems:
1.  How to get the IO ports?
2.  How to handle cases, in which there are more than 1 EC, and they
have different IO ports?

>3- an error runtime handler, which initialize the address space handler
for
>   the EC if not already done, and then retry.

This sounds like a good idea , and could be a generic mechanism for
solving this kind of problem.

* Re: ACPI/ECDT on gateway 200x notebook
       [not found]                         ` <20040107171708.GQ14031-kk6yZipjEM5g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2004-01-07 17:21                           ` Greg Sarjeant
From: Greg Sarjeant @ 2004-01-07 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ducrot Bruno
  Cc: richibb-aYIB8uWIUb2Vn7q6wjsIow, charkins-TFaeeA7fOO6Gwcnyzrk3/w,
	acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Ah, I see. Well, thanks all around then :)

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:17:08 +0100

       [not found]                     ` <20040107114742.1f2de5b1.greg-QNIYhHqVzB9kr2E5YSwMOQ@public.gmane.org>
@ 2004-01-07 17:17                       ` Ducrot Bruno
       [not found]                         ` <20040107171708.GQ14031-kk6yZipjEM5g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org>
From: Ducrot Bruno @ 2004-01-07 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg Sarjeant
  Cc: richibb-aYIB8uWIUb2Vn7q6wjsIow, charkins-TFaeeA7fOO6Gwcnyzrk3/w,

       [not found]                 ` <20040107104941.GL14031-kk6yZipjEM5g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2004-01-07 17:12                   ` Greg Sarjeant
From: Greg Sarjeant @ 2004-01-07 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ducrot Bruno
  Cc: richibb-aYIB8uWIUb2Vn7q6wjsIow, charkins-TFaeeA7fOO6Gwcnyzrk3/w,
	acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hi Ducrot,

    I've got an email that is pending moderator approval because I misbehaved and attached too many things to it, so this may seem slightly out of context. However, I applied the following patches to a 2.4.23 kernel:

	latest ACPI patch from acpi.sourceforge.net
	DSDT override patch from www.poupinou.org/acpi (slightly modified)
	Luming's Embedded Control patch from bugzilla.kernel.org (bug 1744)

Now everything works! The battery gives me state info and charging/discharging rate. The lid correctly reports its state. It all looks hunky-dory.

    I had attached the updated patch and my fixed DSDT to my prior email, which is why it is getting hung up. I'll go ahead and attach them to bug 1744, and update with these results, too. Thanks!

    Greg

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:49:41 +0100

@ 2004-01-07 16:47                   ` Greg Sarjeant
       [not found]                     ` <20040107114742.1f2de5b1.greg-QNIYhHqVzB9kr2E5YSwMOQ@public.gmane.org>
From: Greg Sarjeant @ 2004-01-07 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ducrot Bruno
  Cc: richibb-aYIB8uWIUb2Vn7q6wjsIow, charkins-TFaeeA7fOO6Gwcnyzrk3/w,
[...]

    I haven't yet applied Lumings EmbeddedControl patch to see if the battery info improves. I'll do that now and report what I find.

    I have attached the updated patch and my "fixed" DSDT. It is still giving the two warnings, but at least the Error is gone.

    Thanks,
    Greg

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:49:41 +0100
Ducrot Bruno <ducrot-kk6yZipjEM5g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 07:39:11PM -0500, Rich Ibbotson wrote:
> > Thanks for the reply.  I've attached the disassembled dsdt from
> > "iasl -d  dsdt.dat".  I notice that the iasl output has "\_SB.PCI0"
> > whereas the acpidmp output has "\_SB_.PCI0".  I'll try that with your
> > fake_ecdt patch.
> >
> > I do see an error and two warnings when I let iasl compile the dsdt:

> > dsdt.dsl  2620:                     Field (ECR, DWordAcc, Lock, Preserve)
> > Error    1048 -                              ^ Host Operation Region
> > requires ByteAcc access
>
> The problem you encounter is here.  You have to update your dsdt by
> replacing that DWordAcc by ByteAcc.  You can see something for doing
> that via http://www.poupinou.org/acpi/.
>
> --
> Ducrot Bruno
>
> --  Which is worse:  ignorance or apathy?
> --  Don't know.  Don't care.

[-- Attachment #2: dsdt.hex --]

/*
 *
 * Intel ACPI Component Architecture
 * ASL Optimizing Compiler / AML Disassembler version 20030228 [Feb 28 2003]
 * Copyright (C) 2000 - 2003 Intel Corporation
 * Supports ACPI Specification Revision 2.0b
 *
 * Compilation of "dsdt.dsl" - Wed Jan  7 10:45:48 2004
 *
 * C source code output
 *
 */
unsigned char AmlCode[] =
{
    0x44,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x08,0x39,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000000 "DSDT.9.."  */
    0x01,0x69,0x49,0x4E,0x54,0x45,0x4C,0x20,  /* 00000008 ".iINTEL "  */
    0x4D,0x4F,0x4E,0x54,0x41,0x52,0x41,0x47,  /* 00000010 "MONTARAG"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x04,0x06,0x49,0x4E,0x54,0x4C,  /* 00000018 "....INTL"  */
    0x28,0x02,0x03,0x20,0x5B,0x80,0x50,0x4F,  /* 00000020 "(.. [.PO"  */
    0x52,0x54,0x01,0x0A,0x80,0x0A,0x02,0x5B,  /* 00000028 "RT.....["  */
    0x81,0x10,0x50,0x4F,0x52,0x54,0x01,0x50,  /* 00000030 "..PORT.P"  */
    0x38,0x30,0x48,0x08,0x50,0x38,0x31,0x48,  /* 00000038 "80H.P81H"  */
    0x08,0x5B,0x80,0x49,0x4F,0x5F,0x54,0x01,  /* 00000040 ".[.IO_T."  */
    0x0B,0x00,0x08,0x0A,0x10,0x5B,0x81,0x0B,  /* 00000048 ".....[.."  */
    0x49,0x4F,0x5F,0x54,0x01,0x54,0x52,0x50,  /* 00000050 "IO_T.TRP"  */
    0x30,0x08,0x5B,0x80,0x47,0x50,0x49,0x4F,  /* 00000058 "0.[.GPIO"  */
    0x01,0x0B,0x80,0x11,0x0A,0x3C,0x5B,0x81,  /* 00000060 ".....<[."  */
    0x45,0x0B,0x47,0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x01,0x47,  /* 00000068 "E.GPIO.G"  */
    0x55,0x30,0x30,0x08,0x47,0x55,0x30,0x31,  /* 00000070 "U00.GU01"  */
    0x08,0x47,0x55,0x30,0x32,0x08,0x47,0x55,  /* 00000078 ".GU02.GU"  */
    0x30,0x33,0x08,0x47,0x49,0x4F,0x30,0x08,  /* 00000080 "03.GIO0."  */
    0x47,0x49,0x4F,0x31,0x08,0x47,0x49,0x4F,  /* 00000088 "GIO1.GIO"  */
    0x32,0x08,0x47,0x49,0x4F,0x33,0x08,0x00,  /* 00000090 "2.GIO3.."  */
    0x20,0x47,0x4C,0x30,0x30,0x08,0x47,0x4C,  /* 00000098 " GL00.GL"  */
    0x30,0x31,0x08,0x47,0x4C,0x30,0x32,0x08,  /* 000000A0 "01.GL02."  */
    0x47,0x4C,0x30,0x33,0x08,0x00,0x40,0x04,  /* 000000A8 "GL03..@."  */
    0x47,0x42,0x30,0x30,0x08,0x47,0x42,0x30,  /* 000000B0 "GB00.GB0"  */
    0x31,0x08,0x47,0x42,0x30,0x32,0x08,0x47,  /* 000000B8 "1.GB02.G"  */
    0x42,0x30,0x33,0x08,0x00,0x40,0x08,0x47,  /* 000000C0 "B03..@.G"  */
    0x49,0x56,0x30,0x08,0x47,0x49,0x56,0x31,  /* 000000C8 "IV0.GIV1"  */
    0x08,0x47,0x49,0x56,0x32,0x08,0x47,0x49,  /* 000000D0 ".GIV2.GI"  */
    0x56,0x33,0x08,0x47,0x55,0x30,0x34,0x08,  /* 000000D8 "V3.GU04."  */
    0x47,0x55,0x30,0x35,0x08,0x47,0x55,0x30,  /* 000000E0 "GU05.GU0"  */
    0x36,0x08,0x47,0x55,0x30,0x37,0x08,0x47,  /* 000000E8 "6.GU07.G"  */
    0x49,0x4F,0x34,0x08,0x47,0x49,0x4F,0x35,  /* 000000F0 "IO4.GIO5"  */
    0x08,0x47,0x49,0x4F,0x36,0x08,0x47,0x49,  /* 000000F8 ".GIO6.GI"  */
    0x4F,0x37,0x08,0x00,0x01,0x00,0x01,0x43,  /* 00000100 "O7.....C"  */
    0x50,0x45,0x4E,0x01,0x00,0x05,0x47,0x4C,  /* 00000108 "PEN...GL"  */
    0x30,0x35,0x08,0x47,0x4C,0x30,0x36,0x08,  /* 00000110 "05.GL06."  */
    0x47,0x4C,0x30,0x37,0x08,0x5B,0x80,0x4D,  /* 00000118 "GL07.[.M"  */
    0x4E,0x56,0x53,0x00,0x0C,0x79,0xCD,0x6E,  /* 00000120 "NVS..y.n"  */
    0x1F,0x0A,0x40,0x5B,0x81,0x42,0x0E,0x4D,  /* 00000128 "..@[.B.M"  */
    0x4E,0x56,0x53,0x10,0x4F,0x53,0x59,0x53,  /* 00000130 "NVS.OSYS"  */
    0x10,0x53,0x4D,0x49,0x46,0x08,0x50,0x52,  /* 00000138 ".SMIF.PR"  */
    0x4D,0x30,0x08,0x50,0x52,0x4D,0x31,0x08,  /* 00000140 "M0.PRM1."  */
    0x53,0x43,0x49,0x46,0x08,0x50,0x52,0x4D,  /* 00000148 "SCIF.PRM"  */
    0x32,0x08,0x50,0x52,0x4D,0x33,0x08,0x4C,  /* 00000150 "2.PRM3.L"  */
    0x43,0x4B,0x46,0x08,0x50,0x52,0x4D,0x34,  /* 00000158 "CKF.PRM4"  */
    0x08,0x50,0x52,0x4D,0x35,0x08,0x44,0x42,  /* 00000160 ".PRM5.DB"  */
    0x47,0x53,0x08,0x44,0x43,0x4B,0x53,0x04,  /* 00000168 "GS.DCKS."  */
    0x43,0x44,0x43,0x4B,0x04,0x46,0x50,0x45,  /* 00000170 "CDCK.FPE"  */
    0x4E,0x08,0x46,0x50,0x53,0x54,0x08,0x4C,  /* 00000178 "N.FPST.L"  */
    0x49,0x44,0x53,0x08,0x50,0x57,0x52,0x53,  /* 00000180 "IDS.PWRS"  */
    0x08,0x00,0x18,0x43,0x4D,0x41,0x50,0x08,  /* 00000188 "...CMAP."  */
    0x43,0x4D,0x42,0x50,0x08,0x4C,0x50,0x54,  /* 00000190 "CMBP.LPT"  */
    0x50,0x08,0x46,0x44,0x43,0x50,0x08,0x42,  /* 00000198 "P.FDCP.B"  */
    0x54,0x45,0x4E,0x08,0x41,0x43,0x54,0x54,  /* 000001A0 "TEN.ACTT"  */
    0x08,0x50,0x53,0x56,0x54,0x08,0x54,0x43,  /* 000001A8 ".PSVT.TC"  */
    0x31,0x56,0x08,0x54,0x43,0x32,0x56,0x08,  /* 000001B0 "1V.TC2V."  */
    0x54,0x53,0x50,0x56,0x08,0x43,0x52,0x54,  /* 000001B8 "TSPV.CRT"  */
    0x54,0x08,0x00,0x08,0x42,0x56,0x41,0x4C,  /* 000001C0 "T...BVAL"  */
    0x20,0x54,0x4D,0x50,0x30,0x08,0x54,0x4D,  /* 000001C8 " TMP0.TM"  */
    0x50,0x31,0x08,0x54,0x4D,0x50,0x32,0x08,  /* 000001D0 "P1.TMP2."  */
    0x54,0x4D,0x50,0x33,0x08,0x54,0x4D,0x50,  /* 000001D8 "TMP3.TMP"  */
    0x34,0x20,0x54,0x4D,0x50,0x35,0x20,0x49,  /* 000001E0 "4 TMP5 I"  */
    0x47,0x44,0x53,0x08,0x4C,0x43,0x44,0x41,  /* 000001E8 "GDS.LCDA"  */
    0x10,0x54,0x4C,0x53,0x54,0x08,0x43,0x41,  /* 000001F0 ".TLST.CA"  */
    0x44,0x4C,0x10,0x50,0x41,0x44,0x4C,0x10,  /* 000001F8 "DL.PADL."  */
    0x43,0x53,0x54,0x45,0x10,0x4E,0x53,0x54,  /* 00000200 "CSTE.NST"  */
    0x45,0x10,0x53,0x53,0x54,0x45,0x10,0x5B,  /* 00000208 "E.SSTE.["  */
    0x01,0x4D,0x55,0x54,0x58,0x00,0x08,0x5F,  /* 00000210 ".MUTX.._"  */
    0x53,0x30,0x5F,0x12,0x05,0x03,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000218 "S0_....."  */
    0x00,0x08,0x5F,0x53,0x33,0x5F,0x12,0x07,  /* 00000220 ".._S3_.."  */
    0x03,0x0A,0x05,0x0A,0x05,0x00,0x08,0x5F,  /* 00000228 "......._"  */
    0x53,0x34,0x5F,0x12,0x07,0x03,0x0A,0x06,  /* 00000230 "S4_....."  */
    0x0A,0x06,0x00,0x08,0x5F,0x53,0x35,0x5F,  /* 00000238 "...._S5_"  */
    0x12,0x07,0x03,0x0A,0x07,0x0A,0x07,0x00,  /* 00000240 "........"  */
    0x10,0x12,0x5F,0x50,0x52,0x5F,0x5B,0x83,  /* 00000248 ".._PR_[."  */
    0x0B,0x43,0x50,0x55,0x30,0x00,0x10,0x10,  /* 00000250 ".CPU0..."  */
    0x00,0x00,0x06,0x08,0x47,0x50,0x49,0x43,  /* 00000258 "....GPIC"  */
    0x00,0x08,0x43,0x54,0x59,0x50,0x00,0x08,  /* 00000260 "..CTYP.."  */
    0x45,0x43,0x4F,0x4E,0x00,0x08,0x44,0x53,  /* 00000268 "ECON..DS"  */
    0x45,0x4E,0x01,0x14,0x0C,0x5F,0x50,0x49,  /* 00000270 "EN..._PI"  */
    0x43,0x01,0x70,0x68,0x47,0x50,0x49,0x43,  /* 00000278 "C.phGPIC"  */
    0x14,0x1E,0x5F,0x50,0x54,0x53,0x01,0x70,  /* 00000280 ".._PTS.p"  */
    0x68,0x50,0x38,0x30,0x48,0xA0,0x11,0x93,  /* 00000288 "hP80H..."  */
    0x68,0x0A,0x04,0x5C,0x2E,0x5F,0x53,0x42,  /* 00000290 "h..\._SB"  */
    0x5F,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x5F,0x0A,0x90,0x14,  /* 00000298 "_PHS_..."  */
    0x44,0x05,0x5F,0x57,0x41,0x4B,0x01,0x70,  /* 000002A0 "D._WAK.p"  */
    0x0A,0x03,0x50,0x38,0x30,0x48,0x70,0x5C,  /* 000002A8 "..P80Hp\"  */
    0x2F,0x05,0x5F,0x53,0x42,0x5F,0x50,0x43,  /* 000002B0 "/._SB_PC"  */
    0x49,0x30,0x4C,0x50,0x43,0x42,0x48,0x5F,  /* 000002B8 "I0LPCBH_"  */
    0x45,0x43,0x41,0x43,0x45,0x58,0x50,0x57,  /* 000002C0 "ECACEXPW"  */
    0x52,0x53,0x5C,0x2E,0x5F,0x53,0x42,0x5F,  /* 000002C8 "RS\._SB_"  */
    0x50,0x48,0x53,0x5F,0x0A,0xA0,0xA0,0x1D,  /* 000002D0 "PHS_...."  */
    0x93,0x68,0x0A,0x03,0x5C,0x2E,0x5F,0x53,  /* 000002D8 ".h..\._S"  */
    0x42,0x5F,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x5F,0x0A,0x8A,  /* 000002E0 "B_PHS_.."  */
    0x5C,0x2E,0x5F,0x53,0x42,0x5F,0x50,0x48,  /* 000002E8 "\._SB_PH"  */
    0x53,0x5F,0x0A,0x84,0x10,0x4D,0x08,0x5F,  /* 000002F0 "S_...M._"  */
    0x47,0x50,0x45,0x14,0x25,0x5F,0x4C,0x30,  /* 000002F8 "GPE.%_L0"  */
    0x35,0x00,0x86,0x5C,0x2F,0x03,0x5F,0x53,  /* 00000300 "5..\/._S"  */
    0x42,0x5F,0x50,0x43,0x49,0x30,0x4D,0x4F,  /* 00000308 "B_PCI0MO"  */
    0x44,0x4D,0x0A,0x02,0x86,0x5C,0x2E,0x5F,  /* 00000310 "DM...\._"  */
    0x53,0x42,0x5F,0x50,0x57,0x52,0x42,0x0A,  /* 00000318 "SB_PWRB."  */
    0x02,0x14,0x25,0x5F,0x4C,0x30,0x42,0x00,  /* 00000320 "..%_L0B."  */
    0x86,0x5C,0x2F,0x03,0x5F,0x53,0x42,0x5F,  /* 00000328 ".\/._SB_"  */
    0x50,0x43,0x49,0x30,0x50,0x43,0x49,0x42,  /* 00000330 "PCI0PCIB"  */
    0x0A,0x02,0x86,0x5C,0x2E,0x5F,0x53,0x42,  /* 00000338 "...\._SB"  */
    0x5F,0x50,0x57,0x52,0x42,0x0A,0x02,0x14,  /* 00000340 "_PWRB..."  */
    0x3A,0x5F,0x4C,0x31,0x44,0x00,0x70,0x5C,  /* 00000348 ":_L1D.p\"  */
    0x2E,0x5F,0x53,0x42,0x5F,0x50,0x48,0x53,  /* 00000350 "._SB_PHS"  */
    0x31,0x0A,0x8E,0x00,0x60,0xA0,0x11,0x93,  /* 00000358 "1...`..."  */
    0x60,0x01,0x86,0x5C,0x2E,0x5F,0x53,0x42,  /* 00000360 "`..\._SB"  */
    0x5F,0x50,0x57,0x52,0x42,0x0A,0x02,0xA0,  /* 00000368 "_PWRB..."  */
    0x12,0x93,0x60,0x0A,0x02,0x86,0x5C,0x2E,  /* 00000370 "..`...\."  */
    0x5F,0x53,0x42,0x5F,0x50,0x57,0x52,0x42,  /* 00000378 "_SB_PWRB"  */
    0x0A,0x02,0x14,0x41,0x09,0x42,0x54,0x54,  /* 00000380 "...A.BTT"  */
    0x4D,0x01,0xA0,0x46,0x04,0x46,0x50,0x45,  /* 00000388 "M..F.FPE"  */
    0x4E,0xA0,0x21,0x46,0x50,0x53,0x54,0xA0,  /* 00000390 "N.!FPST."  */
    0x1B,0x92,0x95,0x68,0x42,0x56,0x41,0x4C,  /* 00000398 "...hBVAL"  */
    0x70,0x68,0x42,0x56,0x41,0x4C,0x86,0x5C,  /* 000003A0 "phBVAL.\"  */
    0x2E,0x5F,0x53,0x42,0x5F,0x42,0x41,0x54,  /* 000003A8 "._SB_BAT"  */
    0x31,0x0A,0x80,0xA1,0x1D,0xA0,0x1B,0x92,  /* 000003B0 "1......."  */
    0x94,0x68,0x42,0x56,0x41,0x4C,0x70,0x68,  /* 000003B8 ".hBVALph"  */
    0x42,0x56,0x41,0x4C,0x86,0x5C,0x2E,0x5F,  /* 000003C0 "BVAL.\._"  */
    0x53,0x42,0x5F,0x42,0x41,0x54,0x31,0x0A,  /* 000003C8 "SB_BAT1."  */
    0x80,0xA1,0x42,0x04,0xA0,0x21,0x50,0x57,  /* 000003D0 "..B..!PW"  */
    0x52,0x53,0xA0,0x1B,0x92,0x95,0x68,0x42,  /* 000003D8 "RS....hB"  */
    0x56,0x41,0x4C,0x70,0x68,0x42,0x56,0x41,  /* 000003E0 "VALphBVA"  */
    0x4C,0x86,0x5C,0x2E,0x5F,0x53,0x42,0x5F,  /* 000003E8 "L.\._SB_"  */
    0x42,0x41,0x54,0x31,0x0A,0x80,0xA1,0x1D,  /* 000003F0 "BAT1...."  */
    0xA0,0x1B,0x92,0x94,0x68,0x42,0x56,0x41,  /* 000003F8 "....hBVA"  */
    0x4C,0x70,0x68,0x42,0x56,0x41,0x4C,0x86,  /* 00000400 "LphBVAL."  */
    0x5C,0x2E,0x5F,0x53,0x42,0x5F,0x42,0x41,  /* 00000408 "\._SB_BA"  */
    0x54,0x31,0x0A,0x80,0x14,0x4A,0x0A,0x48,  /* 00000410 "T1...J.H"  */
    0x4B,0x44,0x53,0x09,0xA0,0x43,0x07,0x93,  /* 00000418 "KDS..C.."  */
    0x00,0x44,0x53,0x45,0x4E,0x70,0x68,0x53,  /* 00000420 ".DSENphS"  */
    0x4D,0x49,0x46,0x70,0x00,0x54,0x52,0x50,  /* 00000428 "MIFp.TRP"  */
    0x30,0xA0,0x4E,0x05,0x93,0x53,0x4D,0x49,  /* 00000430 "0.N..SMI"  */
    0x46,0x00,0xA0,0x43,0x04,0x92,0x93,0x43,  /* 00000438 "F..C...C"  */
    0x41,0x44,0x4C,0x50,0x41,0x44,0x4C,0x70,  /* 00000440 "ADLPADLp"  */
    0x43,0x41,0x44,0x4C,0x50,0x41,0x44,0x4C,  /* 00000448 "CADLPADL"  */
    0xA0,0x15,0x93,0x4F,0x53,0x59,0x53,0x0B,  /* 00000450 "...OSYS."  */
    0xD1,0x07,0x86,0x5C,0x2E,0x5F,0x53,0x42,  /* 00000458 "...\._SB"  */
    0x5F,0x50,0x43,0x49,0x30,0x00,0xA1,0x12,  /* 00000460 "_PCI0..."  */
    0x86,0x5C,0x2F,0x03,0x5F,0x53,0x42,0x5F,  /* 00000468 ".\/._SB_"  */
    0x50,0x43,0x49,0x30,0x47,0x46,0x58,0x30,  /* 00000470 "PCI0GFX0"  */
    0x00,0x5B,0x22,0x0B,0xEE,0x02,0x86,0x5C,  /* 00000478 ".["....\"  */
    0x2F,0x03,0x5F,0x53,0x42,0x5F,0x50,0x43,  /* 00000480 "/._SB_PC"  */
    0x49,0x30,0x47,0x46,0x58,0x30,0x0A,0x80,  /* 00000488 "I0GFX0.."  */
    0xA0,0x2E,0x93,0x01,0x44,0x53,0x45,0x4E,  /* 00000490 "....DSEN"  */
    0x70,0x75,0x68,0x53,0x4D,0x49,0x46,0x70,  /* 00000498 "puhSMIFp"  */
    0x00,0x54,0x52,0x50,0x30,0xA0,0x19,0x93,  /* 000004A0 ".TRP0..."  */
    0x53,0x4D,0x49,0x46,0x00,0x86,0x5C,0x2F,  /* 000004A8 "SMIF..\/"  */
    0x03,0x5F,0x53,0x42,0x5F,0x50,0x43,0x49,  /* 000004B0 "._SB_PCI"  */
    0x30,0x47,0x46,0x58,0x30,0x0A,0x81,0x14,  /* 000004B8 "0GFX0..."  */
    0x17,0x4C,0x53,0x44,0x53,0x09,0xA0,0x08,  /* 000004C0 ".LSDS..."  */
    0x68,0x48,0x4B,0x44,0x53,0x0A,0x0C,0xA1,  /* 000004C8 "hHKDS..."  */
    0x07,0x48,0x4B,0x44,0x53,0x0A,0x0E,0x10,  /* 000004D0 ".HKDS..."  */
    0x41,0x0E,0x5F,0x54,0x5A,0x5F,0x5B,0x85,  /* 000004D8 "A._TZ_[."  */
    0x49,0x0D,0x54,0x48,0x52,0x4D,0x14,0x3F,  /* 000004E0 "I.THRM.?"  */
    0x5F,0x54,0x4D,0x50,0x00,0xA0,0x34,0x93,  /* 000004E8 "_TMP..4."  */
    0x45,0x43,0x4F,0x4E,0x01,0x70,0x5C,0x2F,  /* 000004F0 "ECON.p\/"  */
    0x05,0x5F,0x53,0x42,0x5F,0x50,0x43,0x49,  /* 000004F8 "._SB_PCI"  */
    0x30,0x4C,0x50,0x43,0x42,0x48,0x5F,0x45,  /* 00000500 "0LPCBH_E"  */
    0x43,0x43,0x54,0x4D,0x50,0x60,0xA0,0x13,  /* 00000508 "CCTMP`.."  */
    0x92,0x93,0x60,0x0A,0xFF,0x77,0x60,0x0A,  /* 00000510 "..`..w`."  */
    0x0A,0x60,0x72,0x60,0x0B,0xAC,0x0A,0x60,  /* 00000518 ".`r`...`"  */
    0xA4,0x60,0xA4,0x0B,0x1C,0x0C,0x14,0x17,  /* 00000520 ".`......"  */
    0x5F,0x41,0x43,0x30,0x00,0x70,0x0A,0x41,  /* 00000528 "_AC0.p.A"  */
    0x60,0x77,0x60,0x0A,0x0A,0x60,0x72,0x60,  /* 00000530 "`w`..`r`"  */
    0x0B,0xAC,0x0A,0x60,0xA4,0x60,0x08,0x5F,  /* 00000538 "...`.`._"  */
    0x41,0x4C,0x30,0x12,0x06,0x01,0x46,0x41,  /* 00000540 "AL0...FA"  */
    0x4E,0x30,0x14,0x17,0x58,0x50,0x53,0x56,  /* 00000548 "N0..XPSV"  */
    0x00,0x70,0x0A,0x78,0x60,0x77,0x60,0x0A,  /* 00000550 ".p.x`w`."  */
    0x0A,0x60,0x72,0x60,0x0B,0xAC,0x0A,0x60,  /* 00000558 ".`r`...`"  */
    0xA4,0x60,0x08,0x58,0x50,0x53,0x4C,0x12,  /* 00000560 ".`.XPSL."  */
    0x0C,0x01,0x5C,0x2E,0x5F,0x50,0x52,0x5F,  /* 00000568 "..\._PR_"  */
    0x43,0x50,0x55,0x30,0x14,0x17,0x5F,0x43,  /* 00000570 "CPU0.._C"  */
    0x52,0x54,0x00,0x70,0x0A,0x78,0x60,0x77,  /* 00000578 "RT.p.x`w"  */
    0x60,0x0A,0x0A,0x60,0x72,0x60,0x0B,0xAC,  /* 00000580 "`..`r`.."  */
    0x0A,0x60,0xA4,0x60,0x14,0x16,0x5F,0x53,  /* 00000588 ".`.`.._S"  */
    0x43,0x50,0x01,0x70,0x0D,0x4E,0x6F,0x74,  /* 00000590 "CP.p.Not"  */
    0x20,0x53,0x75,0x70,0x70,0x6F,0x72,0x74,  /* 00000598 " Support"  */
    0x00,0x5B,0x31,0x08,0x5F,0x54,0x43,0x31,  /* 000005A0 ".[1._TC1"  */
    0x0A,0x04,0x08,0x5F,0x54,0x43,0x32,0x0A,  /* 000005A8 "..._TC2."  */
    0x03,0x08,0x5F,0x54,0x53,0x50,0x0B,0x2C,  /* 000005B0 ".._TSP.,"  */
    0x01,0x5B,0x84,0x2E,0x50,0x46,0x41,0x4E,  /* 000005B8 ".[..PFAN"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x14,0x0B,0x5F,0x53,0x54,  /* 000005C0 "....._ST"  */
    0x41,0x00,0xA4,0x46,0x41,0x4E,0x45,0x14,  /* 000005C8 "A..FANE."  */
    0x0C,0x5F,0x4F,0x4E,0x5F,0x00,0x70,0x01,  /* 000005D0 "._ON_.p."  */
    0x46,0x41,0x4E,0x45,0x14,0x0C,0x5F,0x4F,  /* 000005D8 "FANE.._O"  */
    0x46,0x46,0x00,0x70,0x00,0x46,0x41,0x4E,  /* 000005E0 "FF.p.FAN"  */
    0x45,0x08,0x46,0x41,0x4E,0x45,0x01,0x5B,  /* 000005E8 "E.FANE.["  */
    0x82,0x1B,0x46,0x41,0x4E,0x30,0x08,0x5F,  /* 000005F0 "..FAN0._"  */
    0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,0x41,0xD0,0x0C,0x0B,  /* 000005F8 "HID.A..."  */
    0x08,0x5F,0x50,0x52,0x30,0x12,0x06,0x01,  /* 00000600 "._PR0..."  */
    0x50,0x46,0x41,0x4E,0x10,0x8B,0x2F,0x03,  /* 00000608 "PFAN../."  */
    0x5F,0x53,0x42,0x5F,0x5B,0x82,0x4D,0x08,  /* 00000610 "_SB_[.M."  */
    0x41,0x44,0x50,0x31,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,  /* 00000618 "ADP1._HI"  */
    0x44,0x0D,0x41,0x43,0x50,0x49,0x30,0x30,  /* 00000620 "D.ACPI00"  */
    0x30,0x33,0x00,0x14,0x32,0x5F,0x50,0x53,  /* 00000628 "03..2_PS"  */
    0x52,0x00,0xA0,0x11,0x93,0x45,0x43,0x4F,  /* 00000630 "R....ECO"  */
    0x4E,0x00,0x70,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x31,0x0A,  /* 00000638 "N.pPHS1."  */
    0x96,0x0A,0x02,0x60,0xA1,0x17,0x70,0x5E,  /* 00000640 "...`..p^"  */
    0x5E,0x2F,0x04,0x50,0x43,0x49,0x30,0x4C,  /* 00000648 "^/.PCI0L"  */
    0x50,0x43,0x42,0x48,0x5F,0x45,0x43,0x41,  /* 00000650 "PCBH_ECA"  */
    0x43,0x45,0x58,0x60,0xA4,0x60,0x14,0x0B,  /* 00000658 "CEX`.`.."  */
    0x5F,0x50,0x43,0x4C,0x00,0xA4,0x5F,0x53,  /* 00000660 "_PCL.._S"  */
    0x42,0x5F,0x14,0x38,0x5F,0x53,0x54,0x41,  /* 00000668 "B_.8_STA"  */
    0x00,0xA0,0x0B,0x93,0x45,0x43,0x4F,0x4E,  /* 00000670 "....ECON"  */
    0x00,0x70,0x0A,0x0F,0x60,0xA1,0x23,0xA0,  /* 00000678 ".p..`.#."  */
    0x1B,0x93,0x5E,0x5E,0x2F,0x04,0x50,0x43,  /* 00000680 "..^^/.PC"  */
    0x49,0x30,0x4C,0x50,0x43,0x42,0x48,0x5F,  /* 00000688 "I0LPCBH_"  */
    0x45,0x43,0x41,0x43,0x45,0x58,0x00,0x70,  /* 00000690 "ECACEX.p"  */
    0x0A,0x1F,0x60,0xA1,0x05,0x70,0x0A,0x0F,  /* 00000698 "..`..p.."  */
    0x60,0xA4,0x60,0x5B,0x82,0x4A,0x4C,0x42,  /* 000006A0 "`.`[.JLB"  */
    0x41,0x54,0x31,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,  /* 000006A8 "AT1._HID"  */
    0x0C,0x41,0xD0,0x0C,0x0A,0x08,0x5F,0x55,  /* 000006B0 ".A...._U"  */
    0x49,0x44,0x01,0x08,0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,  /* 000006B8 "ID..BATI"  */
    0x12,0x31,0x0D,0x01,0xFF,0xFF,0x01,0xFF,  /* 000006C0 ".1......"  */
    0x0A,0x03,0x0A,0x0A,0x01,0x01,0x0D,0x55,  /* 000006C8 ".......U"  */
    0x6E,0x6B,0x6E,0x6F,0x77,0x6E,0x00,0x0D,  /* 000006D0 "nknown.."  */
    0x55,0x6E,0x6B,0x6E,0x6F,0x77,0x6E,0x00,  /* 000006D8 "Unknown."  */
    0x0D,0x55,0x6E,0x6B,0x6E,0x6F,0x77,0x6E,  /* 000006E0 ".Unknown"  */
    0x00,0x0D,0x55,0x6E,0x6B,0x6E,0x6F,0x77,  /* 000006E8 "..Unknow"  */
    0x6E,0x00,0x14,0x49,0x22,0x5F,0x42,0x49,  /* 000006F0 "n..I"_BI"  */
    0x46,0x00,0xA0,0x40,0x0B,0x93,0x45,0x43,  /* 000006F8 "F..@..EC"  */
    0x4F,0x4E,0x00,0x70,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x32,  /* 00000700 "ON.pPHS2"  */
    0x0A,0x8C,0x0A,0xB0,0x00,0x60,0xA0,0x0F,  /* 00000708 ".....`.."  */
    0x93,0x60,0x0B,0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0xFF,0x88,  /* 00000710 ".`...p.."  */
    0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,0x01,0x00,0xA1,0x0A,  /* 00000718 "BATI...."  */
    0x70,0x60,0x88,0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,0x01,  /* 00000720 "p`.BATI."  */
    0x00,0x70,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x32,0x0A,0x8C,  /* 00000728 ".pPHS2.."  */
    0x0A,0xB2,0x00,0x60,0xA0,0x10,0x93,0x60,  /* 00000730 "...`...`"  */
    0x0B,0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0xFF,0x88,0x42,0x41,  /* 00000738 "...p..BA"  */
    0x54,0x49,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0xA1,0x0B,0x70,  /* 00000740 "TI.....p"  */
    0x60,0x88,0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,0x0A,0x02,  /* 00000748 "`.BATI.."  */
    0x00,0x70,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x32,0x0A,0x8C,  /* 00000750 ".pPHS2.."  */
    0x0A,0xB4,0x00,0x60,0xA0,0x10,0x93,0x60,  /* 00000758 "...`...`"  */
    0x0B,0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0xFF,0x88,0x42,0x41,  /* 00000760 "...p..BA"  */
    0x54,0x49,0x0A,0x04,0x00,0xA1,0x0B,0x70,  /* 00000768 "TI.....p"  */
    0x60,0x88,0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,0x0A,0x04,  /* 00000770 "`.BATI.."  */
    0x00,0x70,0x00,0x88,0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,  /* 00000778 ".p..BATI"  */
    0x0A,0x05,0x00,0x70,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x32,  /* 00000780 "...pPHS2"  */
    0x0A,0x8C,0x0A,0xB6,0x00,0x60,0xA0,0x10,  /* 00000788 ".....`.."  */
    0x93,0x60,0x0B,0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0x00,0x88,  /* 00000790 ".`...p.."  */
    0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,0x0A,0x06,0x00,0xA1,  /* 00000798 "BATI...."  */
    0x0B,0x70,0x60,0x88,0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,  /* 000007A0 ".p`.BATI"  */
    0x0A,0x06,0x00,0xA1,0x48,0x12,0x70,0x5E,  /* 000007A8 "....H.p^"  */
    0x5E,0x2F,0x04,0x50,0x43,0x49,0x30,0x4C,  /* 000007B0 "^/.PCI0L"  */
    0x50,0x43,0x42,0x48,0x5F,0x45,0x43,0x42,  /* 000007B8 "PCBH_ECB"  */
    0x31,0x41,0x46,0x63,0x70,0x5E,0x5E,0x2F,  /* 000007C0 "1AFcp^^/"  */
    0x04,0x50,0x43,0x49,0x30,0x4C,0x50,0x43,  /* 000007C8 ".PCI0LPC"  */
    0x42,0x48,0x5F,0x45,0x43,0x42,0x31,0x56,  /* 000007D0 "BH_ECB1V"  */
    0x4C,0x64,0x70,0x63,0x60,0x7B,0x60,0x0B,  /* 000007D8 "Ldpc`{`."  */
    0xFF,0xFF,0x60,0x79,0x60,0x0A,0x08,0x61,  /* 000007E0 "..`y`..a"  */
    0x7B,0x61,0x0B,0x00,0xFF,0x61,0x7A,0x60,  /* 000007E8 "{a...az`"  */
    0x0A,0x08,0x60,0x7D,0x60,0x61,0x60,0xA0,  /* 000007F0 "..`}`a`."  */
    0x0F,0x93,0x60,0x0B,0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0xFF,  /* 000007F8 "..`...p."  */
    0x88,0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,0x01,0x00,0xA1,  /* 00000800 ".BATI..."  */
    0x0A,0x70,0x60,0x88,0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,  /* 00000808 ".p`.BATI"  */
    0x01,0x00,0x70,0x63,0x60,0x7A,0x60,0x0A,  /* 00000810 "..pc`z`."  */
    0x10,0x60,0x7B,0x60,0x0B,0xFF,0xFF,0x60,  /* 00000818 ".`{`...`"  */
    0x79,0x60,0x0A,0x08,0x61,0x7B,0x61,0x0B,  /* 00000820 "y`..a{a."  */
    0x00,0xFF,0x61,0x7A,0x60,0x0A,0x08,0x60,  /* 00000828 "..az`..`"  */
    0x7D,0x60,0x61,0x60,0xA0,0x10,0x93,0x60,  /* 00000830 "}`a`...`"  */
    0x0B,0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0xFF,0x88,0x42,0x41,  /* 00000838 "...p..BA"  */
    0x54,0x49,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0xA1,0x0B,0x70,  /* 00000840 "TI.....p"  */
    0x60,0x88,0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,0x0A,0x02,  /* 00000848 "`.BATI.."  */
    0x00,0x70,0x64,0x60,0x7B,0x60,0x0B,0xFF,  /* 00000850 ".pd`{`.."  */
    0xFF,0x60,0x79,0x60,0x0A,0x08,0x61,0x7B,  /* 00000858 ".`y`..a{"  */
    0x61,0x0B,0x00,0xFF,0x61,0x7A,0x60,0x0A,  /* 00000860 "a...az`."  */
    0x08,0x60,0x7D,0x60,0x61,0x60,0xA0,0x10,  /* 00000868 ".`}`a`.."  */
    0x93,0x60,0x0B,0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0xFF,0x88,  /* 00000870 ".`...p.."  */
    0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,0x0A,0x04,0x00,0xA1,  /* 00000878 "BATI...."  */
    0x0B,0x70,0x60,0x88,0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,  /* 00000880 ".p`.BATI"  */
    0x0A,0x04,0x00,0x70,0x00,0x88,0x42,0x41,  /* 00000888 "...p..BA"  */
    0x54,0x49,0x0A,0x05,0x00,0x70,0x64,0x60,  /* 00000890 "TI...pd`"  */
    0x7A,0x60,0x0A,0x10,0x60,0x7B,0x60,0x0B,  /* 00000898 "z`..`{`."  */
    0xFF,0xFF,0x60,0x79,0x60,0x0A,0x08,0x61,  /* 000008A0 "..`y`..a"  */
    0x7B,0x61,0x0B,0x00,0xFF,0x61,0x7A,0x60,  /* 000008A8 "{a...az`"  */
    0x0A,0x08,0x60,0x7D,0x60,0x61,0x60,0xA0,  /* 000008B0 "..`}`a`."  */
    0x10,0x93,0x60,0x0B,0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0xFF,  /* 000008B8 "..`...p."  */
    0x88,0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,0x0A,0x06,0x00,  /* 000008C0 ".BATI..."  */
    0xA1,0x0B,0x70,0x60,0x88,0x42,0x41,0x54,  /* 000008C8 "..p`.BAT"  */
    0x49,0x0A,0x06,0x00,0x70,0x0D,0x00,0x88,  /* 000008D0 "I...p..."  */
    0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,0x0A,0x09,0x00,0x70,  /* 000008D8 "BATI...p"  */
    0x0D,0x00,0x88,0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,0x0A,  /* 000008E0 "...BATI."  */
    0x0A,0x00,0x70,0x0D,0x4C,0x49,0x4F,0x4E,  /* 000008E8 "..p.LION"  */
    0x00,0x88,0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,0x0A,0x0B,  /* 000008F0 "..BATI.."  */
    0x00,0x70,0x0D,0x53,0x41,0x4D,0x53,0x55,  /* 000008F8 ".p.SAMSU"  */
    0x4E,0x47,0x20,0x45,0x6C,0x65,0x63,0x74,  /* 00000900 "NG Elect"  */
    0x72,0x6F,0x6E,0x69,0x63,0x73,0x00,0x88,  /* 00000908 "ronics.."  */
    0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,0x0A,0x0C,0x00,0xA4,  /* 00000910 "BATI...."  */
    0x42,0x41,0x54,0x49,0x08,0x53,0x54,0x41,  /* 00000918 "BATI.STA"  */
    0x54,0x12,0x06,0x04,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000920 "T......."  */
    0x14,0x4F,0x1E,0x5F,0x42,0x53,0x54,0x00,  /* 00000928 ".O._BST."  */
    0xA0,0x4F,0x0B,0x93,0x45,0x43,0x4F,0x4E,  /* 00000930 ".O..ECON"  */
    0x00,0x70,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x32,0x0A,0x8B,  /* 00000938 ".pPHS2.."  */
    0x0A,0x84,0x00,0x60,0xA0,0x1C,0x90,0x92,  /* 00000940 "...`...."  */
    0x93,0x60,0x00,0x92,0x93,0x60,0x0A,0x05,  /* 00000948 ".`...`.."  */
    0xA0,0x0B,0x93,0x50,0x57,0x52,0x53,0x01,  /* 00000950 "...PWRS."  */
    0x70,0x0A,0x02,0x60,0xA1,0x04,0x70,0x01,  /* 00000958 "p..`..p."  */
    0x60,0x70,0x60,0x88,0x53,0x54,0x41,0x54,  /* 00000960 "`p`.STAT"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x70,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x32,0x0A,  /* 00000968 "..pPHS2."  */
    0x8C,0x0A,0xA4,0x00,0x60,0xA0,0x0F,0x93,  /* 00000970 "....`..."  */
    0x60,0x0B,0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0xFF,0x88,0x53,  /* 00000978 "`...p..S"  */
    0x54,0x41,0x54,0x01,0x00,0xA1,0x1A,0xA0,  /* 00000980 "TAT....."  */
    0x0F,0x92,0x95,0x60,0x0B,0x00,0x80,0x7F,  /* 00000988 "...`...."  */
    0x60,0x0B,0xFF,0xFF,0x60,0x75,0x60,0x70,  /* 00000990 "`...`u`p"  */
    0x60,0x88,0x53,0x54,0x41,0x54,0x01,0x00,  /* 00000998 "`.STAT.."  */
    0x70,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x32,0x0A,0x8C,0x0A,  /* 000009A0 "pPHS2..."  */
    0xA2,0x00,0x60,0xA0,0x10,0x93,0x60,0x0B,  /* 000009A8 "..`...`."  */
    0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0xFF,0x88,0x53,0x54,0x41,  /* 000009B0 "..p..STA"  */
    0x54,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0xA1,0x0B,0x70,0x60,  /* 000009B8 "T.....p`"  */
    0x88,0x53,0x54,0x41,0x54,0x0A,0x02,0x00,  /* 000009C0 ".STAT..."  */
    0x70,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x32,0x0A,0x8C,0x0A,  /* 000009C8 "pPHS2..."  */
    0xA6,0x00,0x60,0xA0,0x10,0x93,0x60,0x0B,  /* 000009D0 "..`...`."  */
    0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0xFF,0x88,0x53,0x54,0x41,  /* 000009D8 "..p..STA"  */
    0x54,0x0A,0x03,0x00,0xA1,0x0B,0x70,0x60,  /* 000009E0 "T.....p`"  */
    0x88,0x53,0x54,0x41,0x54,0x0A,0x03,0x00,  /* 000009E8 ".STAT..."  */
    0xA1,0x42,0x12,0x70,0x5E,0x5E,0x2F,0x04,  /* 000009F0 ".B.p^^/."  */
    0x50,0x43,0x49,0x30,0x4C,0x50,0x43,0x42,  /* 000009F8 "PCI0LPCB"  */
    0x48,0x5F,0x45,0x43,0x42,0x31,0x52,0x52,  /* 00000A00 "H_ECB1RR"  */
    0x63,0x70,0x5E,0x5E,0x2F,0x04,0x50,0x43,  /* 00000A08 "cp^^/.PC"  */
    0x49,0x30,0x4C,0x50,0x43,0x42,0x48,0x5F,  /* 00000A10 "I0LPCBH_"  */
    0x45,0x43,0x42,0x31,0x50,0x56,0x64,0x70,  /* 00000A18 "ECB1PVdp"  */
    0x63,0x60,0x7B,0x60,0x0A,0xFF,0x60,0xA0,  /* 00000A20 "c`{`..`."  */
    0x1C,0x90,0x92,0x93,0x60,0x00,0x92,0x93,  /* 00000A28 "....`..."  */
    0x60,0x0A,0x05,0xA0,0x0B,0x93,0x50,0x57,  /* 00000A30 "`.....PW"  */
    0x52,0x53,0x01,0x70,0x0A,0x02,0x60,0xA1,  /* 00000A38 "RS.p..`."  */
    0x04,0x70,0x01,0x60,0x70,0x60,0x88,0x53,  /* 00000A40 ".p.`p`.S"  */
    0x54,0x41,0x54,0x00,0x00,0x70,0x64,0x60,  /* 00000A48 "TAT..pd`"  */
    0x7B,0x60,0x0B,0xFF,0xFF,0x60,0x79,0x60,  /* 00000A50 "{`...`y`"  */
    0x0A,0x08,0x61,0x7B,0x61,0x0B,0x00,0xFF,  /* 00000A58 "..a{a..."  */
    0x61,0x7A,0x60,0x0A,0x08,0x60,0x7D,0x60,  /* 00000A60 "az`..`}`"  */
    0x61,0x60,0xA0,0x0F,0x93,0x60,0x0B,0xFF,  /* 00000A68 "a`...`.."  */
    0xFF,0x70,0xFF,0x88,0x53,0x54,0x41,0x54,  /* 00000A70 ".p..STAT"  */
    0x01,0x00,0xA1,0x1A,0xA0,0x0F,0x92,0x95,  /* 00000A78 "........"  */
    0x60,0x0B,0x00,0x80,0x7F,0x60,0x0B,0xFF,  /* 00000A80 "`....`.."  */
    0xFF,0x60,0x75,0x60,0x70,0x60,0x88,0x53,  /* 00000A88 ".`u`p`.S"  */
    0x54,0x41,0x54,0x01,0x00,0x70,0x63,0x60,  /* 00000A90 "TAT..pc`"  */
    0x7A,0x60,0x0A,0x10,0x60,0x7B,0x60,0x0B,  /* 00000A98 "z`..`{`."  */
    0xFF,0xFF,0x60,0x79,0x60,0x0A,0x08,0x61,  /* 00000AA0 "..`y`..a"  */
    0x7B,0x61,0x0B,0x00,0xFF,0x61,0x7A,0x60,  /* 00000AA8 "{a...az`"  */
    0x0A,0x08,0x60,0x7D,0x60,0x61,0x60,0xA0,  /* 00000AB0 "..`}`a`."  */
    0x10,0x93,0x60,0x0B,0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0xFF,  /* 00000AB8 "..`...p."  */
    0x88,0x53,0x54,0x41,0x54,0x0A,0x02,0x00,  /* 00000AC0 ".STAT..."  */
    0xA1,0x0B,0x70,0x60,0x88,0x53,0x54,0x41,  /* 00000AC8 "..p`.STA"  */
    0x54,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0x70,0x64,0x60,0x7A,  /* 00000AD0 "T...pd`z"  */
    0x60,0x0A,0x10,0x60,0x7B,0x60,0x0B,0xFF,  /* 00000AD8 "`..`{`.."  */
    0xFF,0x60,0x79,0x60,0x0A,0x08,0x61,0x7B,  /* 00000AE0 ".`y`..a{"  */
    0x61,0x0B,0x00,0xFF,0x61,0x7A,0x60,0x0A,  /* 00000AE8 "a...az`."  */
    0x08,0x60,0x7D,0x60,0x61,0x60,0xA0,0x10,  /* 00000AF0 ".`}`a`.."  */
    0x93,0x60,0x0B,0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0xFF,0x88,  /* 00000AF8 ".`...p.."  */
    0x53,0x54,0x41,0x54,0x0A,0x03,0x00,0xA1,  /* 00000B00 "STAT...."  */
    0x0B,0x70,0x60,0x88,0x53,0x54,0x41,0x54,  /* 00000B08 ".p`.STAT"  */
    0x0A,0x03,0x00,0xA4,0x53,0x54,0x41,0x54,  /* 00000B10 "....STAT"  */
    0x14,0x4A,0x04,0x5F,0x53,0x54,0x41,0x00,  /* 00000B18 ".J._STA."  */
    0xA0,0x1C,0x93,0x45,0x43,0x4F,0x4E,0x00,  /* 00000B20 "...ECON."  */
    0xA0,0x0E,0x93,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x31,0x0A,  /* 00000B28 "...PHS1."  */
    0x81,0x00,0x01,0x70,0x0A,0x1F,0x60,0xA1,  /* 00000B30 "...p..`."  */
    0x05,0x70,0x0A,0x0F,0x60,0xA1,0x23,0xA0,  /* 00000B38 ".p..`.#."  */
    0x1B,0x93,0x5E,0x5E,0x2F,0x04,0x50,0x43,  /* 00000B40 "..^^/.PC"  */
    0x49,0x30,0x4C,0x50,0x43,0x42,0x48,0x5F,  /* 00000B48 "I0LPCBH_"  */
    0x45,0x43,0x42,0x31,0x45,0x58,0x01,0x70,  /* 00000B50 "ECB1EX.p"  */
    0x0A,0x1F,0x60,0xA1,0x05,0x70,0x0A,0x0F,  /* 00000B58 "..`..p.."  */
    0x60,0xA4,0x60,0x14,0x0B,0x5F,0x50,0x43,  /* 00000B60 "`.`.._PC"  */
    0x4C,0x00,0xA4,0x5F,0x53,0x42,0x5F,0x5B,  /* 00000B68 "L.._SB_["  */
    0x80,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x44,0x00,0x0C,0xBD,  /* 00000B70 ".PHSD..."  */
    0xCD,0x6F,0x1F,0x0B,0x90,0x01,0x5B,0x81,  /* 00000B78 ".o....[."  */
    0x18,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x44,0x00,0x42,0x43,  /* 00000B80 ".PHSD.BC"  */
    0x4D,0x44,0x08,0x44,0x49,0x44,0x5F,0x20,  /* 00000B88 "MD.DID_ "  */
    0x49,0x4E,0x46,0x4F,0x40,0xC5,0x00,0x08,  /* 00000B90 "INFO@..."  */
    0x5B,0x81,0x1C,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x44,0x00,  /* 00000B98 "[..PHSD."  */
    0x00,0x28,0x49,0x4E,0x46,0x5F,0x08,0x49,  /* 00000BA0 ".(INF_.I"  */
    0x4E,0x46,0x31,0x08,0x49,0x4E,0x46,0x32,  /* 00000BA8 "NF1.INF2"  */
    0x08,0x49,0x4E,0x46,0x33,0x08,0x5B,0x81,  /* 00000BB0 ".INF3.[."  */
    0x0D,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x44,0x00,0x00,0x28,  /* 00000BB8 ".PHSD..("  */
    0x49,0x4E,0x46,0x57,0x10,0x5B,0x81,0x0D,  /* 00000BC0 "INFW.[.."  */
    0x50,0x48,0x53,0x44,0x00,0x00,0x28,0x49,  /* 00000BC8 "PHSD..(I"  */
    0x4E,0x46,0x44,0x20,0x5B,0x80,0x50,0x48,  /* 00000BD0 "NFD [.PH"  */
    0x53,0x49,0x01,0x0B,0x00,0xFE,0x0A,0x02,  /* 00000BD8 "SI......"  */
    0x5B,0x81,0x0B,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x49,0x00,  /* 00000BE0 "[..PHSI."  */
    0x53,0x4D,0x49,0x43,0x08,0x5B,0x01,0x4D,  /* 00000BE8 "SMIC.[.M"  */
    0x50,0x48,0x53,0x00,0x14,0x2E,0x50,0x48,  /* 00000BF0 "PHS...PH"  */
    0x53,0x5F,0x09,0x5B,0x23,0x4D,0x50,0x48,  /* 00000BF8 "S_.[#MPH"  */
    0x53,0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0x68,0x42,0x43,0x4D,  /* 00000C00 "S..phBCM"  */
    0x44,0x70,0x00,0x53,0x4D,0x49,0x43,0x70,  /* 00000C08 "Dp.SMICp"  */
    0x00,0x42,0x43,0x4D,0x44,0x70,0x49,0x4E,  /* 00000C10 ".BCMDpIN"  */
    0x46,0x5F,0x67,0x5B,0x27,0x4D,0x50,0x48,  /* 00000C18 "F_g['MPH"  */
    0x53,0xA4,0x67,0x14,0x2E,0x50,0x48,0x53,  /* 00000C20 "S.g..PHS"  */
    0x52,0x09,0x5B,0x23,0x4D,0x50,0x48,0x53,  /* 00000C28 "R.[#MPHS"  */
    0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0x68,0x42,0x43,0x4D,0x44,  /* 00000C30 "..phBCMD"  */
    0x70,0x00,0x53,0x4D,0x49,0x43,0x70,0x00,  /* 00000C38 "p.SMICp."  */
    0x42,0x43,0x4D,0x44,0x70,0x49,0x4E,0x46,  /* 00000C40 "BCMDpINF"  */
    0x44,0x67,0x5B,0x27,0x4D,0x50,0x48,0x53,  /* 00000C48 "Dg['MPHS"  */
    0xA4,0x67,0x14,0x34,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x31,  /* 00000C50 ".g.4PHS1"  */
    0x0A,0x5B,0x23,0x4D,0x50,0x48,0x53,0xFF,  /* 00000C58 ".[#MPHS."  */
    0xFF,0x70,0x68,0x42,0x43,0x4D,0x44,0x70,  /* 00000C60 ".phBCMDp"  */
    0x69,0x49,0x4E,0x46,0x5F,0x70,0x00,0x53,  /* 00000C68 "iINF_p.S"  */
    0x4D,0x49,0x43,0x70,0x00,0x42,0x43,0x4D,  /* 00000C70 "MICp.BCM"  */
    0x44,0x70,0x49,0x4E,0x46,0x5F,0x67,0x5B,  /* 00000C78 "DpINF_g["  */
    0x27,0x4D,0x50,0x48,0x53,0xA4,0x67,0x14,  /* 00000C80 "'MPHS.g."  */
    0x3A,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x32,0x0B,0x5B,0x23,  /* 00000C88 ":PHS2.[#"  */
    0x4D,0x50,0x48,0x53,0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0x68,  /* 00000C90 "MPHS..ph"  */
    0x42,0x43,0x4D,0x44,0x70,0x69,0x49,0x4E,  /* 00000C98 "BCMDpiIN"  */
    0x46,0x5F,0x70,0x6A,0x49,0x4E,0x46,0x31,  /* 00000CA0 "F_pjINF1"  */
    0x70,0x00,0x53,0x4D,0x49,0x43,0x70,0x00,  /* 00000CA8 "p.SMICp."  */
    0x42,0x43,0x4D,0x44,0x70,0x49,0x4E,0x46,  /* 00000CB0 "BCMDpINF"  */
    0x57,0x67,0x5B,0x27,0x4D,0x50,0x48,0x53,  /* 00000CB8 "Wg['MPHS"  */
    0xA4,0x67,0x14,0x47,0x04,0x50,0x48,0x53,  /* 00000CC0 ".g.G.PHS"  */
    0x34,0x0D,0x5B,0x23,0x4D,0x50,0x48,0x53,  /* 00000CC8 "4.[#MPHS"  */
    0xFF,0xFF,0x70,0x68,0x42,0x43,0x4D,0x44,  /* 00000CD0 "..phBCMD"  */
    0x70,0x69,0x49,0x4E,0x46,0x5F,0x70,0x6A,  /* 00000CD8 "piINF_pj"  */
    0x49,0x4E,0x46,0x31,0x70,0x6B,0x49,0x4E,  /* 00000CE0 "INF1pkIN"  */
    0x46,0x32,0x70,0x6C,0x49,0x4E,0x46,0x33,  /* 00000CE8 "F2plINF3"  */
    0x70,0x00,0x53,0x4D,0x49,0x43,0x70,0x00,  /* 00000CF0 "p.SMICp."  */
    0x42,0x43,0x4D,0x44,0x70,0x49,0x4E,0x46,  /* 00000CF8 "BCMDpINF"  */
    0x44,0x67,0x5B,0x27,0x4D,0x50,0x48,0x53,  /* 00000D00 "Dg['MPHS"  */
    0xA4,0x67,0x5B,0x82,0x43,0x04,0x4C,0x49,  /* 00000D08 ".g[.C.LI"  */
    0x44,0x30,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,  /* 00000D10 "D0._HID."  */
    0x41,0xD0,0x0C,0x0D,0x14,0x09,0x5F,0x53,  /* 00000D18 "A....._S"  */
    0x54,0x41,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x0F,0x14,0x28,  /* 00000D20 "TA.....("  */
    0x5F,0x4C,0x49,0x44,0x00,0xA0,0x1F,0x45,  /* 00000D28 "_LID...E"  */
    0x43,0x4F,0x4E,0xA0,0x19,0x93,0x5E,0x5E,  /* 00000D30 "CON...^^"  */
    0x2F,0x04,0x50,0x43,0x49,0x30,0x4C,0x50,  /* 00000D38 "/.PCI0LP"  */
    0x43,0x42,0x48,0x5F,0x45,0x43,0x4C,0x49,  /* 00000D40 "CBH_ECLI"  */
    0x44,0x53,0x01,0xA4,0x01,0xA4,0x00,0x5B,  /* 00000D48 "DS.....["  */
    0x82,0x19,0x53,0x4C,0x50,0x42,0x08,0x5F,  /* 00000D50 "..SLPB._"  */
    0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,0x41,0xD0,0x0C,0x0E,  /* 00000D58 "HID.A..."  */
    0x14,0x09,0x5F,0x53,0x54,0x41,0x00,0xA4,  /* 00000D60 ".._STA.."  */
    0x0A,0x0F,0x5B,0x82,0x1B,0x50,0x57,0x52,  /* 00000D68 "..[..PWR"  */
    0x42,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,0x41,  /* 00000D70 "B._HID.A"  */
    0xD0,0x0C,0x0C,0x08,0x5F,0x50,0x52,0x57,  /* 00000D78 "...._PRW"  */
    0x12,0x06,0x02,0x0A,0x1D,0x0A,0x04,0x5B,  /* 00000D80 ".......["  */
    0x82,0x8F,0xB7,0x02,0x50,0x43,0x49,0x30,  /* 00000D88 "....PCI0"  */
    0x14,0x4B,0x07,0x5F,0x49,0x4E,0x49,0x00,  /* 00000D90 ".K._INI."  */
    0xA0,0x16,0x5B,0x12,0x5F,0x4F,0x53,0x49,  /* 00000D98 "..[._OSI"  */
    0x60,0x70,0x0B,0xD1,0x07,0x4F,0x53,0x59,  /* 00000DA0 "`p...OSY"  */
    0x53,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x5F,0x0A,0x88,0xA1,  /* 00000DA8 "SPHS_..."  */
    0x4B,0x04,0xA0,0x1E,0x93,0x87,0x5F,0x4F,  /* 00000DB0 "K....._O"  */
    0x53,0x5F,0x0A,0x14,0x70,0x0B,0xD0,0x07,  /* 00000DB8 "S_..p..."  */
    0x4F,0x53,0x59,0x53,0x70,0x0A,0xA7,0x50,  /* 00000DC0 "OSYSp..P"  */
    0x38,0x30,0x48,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x5F,0x0A,  /* 00000DC8 "80HPHS_."  */
    0x87,0xA1,0x29,0xA0,0x17,0x93,0x87,0x5F,  /* 00000DD0 "..)...._"  */
    0x4F,0x53,0x5F,0x0A,0x27,0x70,0x0B,0xCF,  /* 00000DD8 "OS_.'p.."  */
    0x07,0x4F,0x53,0x59,0x53,0x50,0x48,0x53,  /* 00000DE0 ".OSYSPHS"  */
    0x5F,0x0A,0x86,0xA1,0x0F,0x70,0x0B,0xCE,  /* 00000DE8 "_....p.."  */
    0x07,0x4F,0x53,0x59,0x53,0x50,0x48,0x53,  /* 00000DF0 ".OSYSPHS"  */
    0x5F,0x0A,0x85,0xA0,0x10,0x92,0x94,0x4F,  /* 00000DF8 "_......O"  */
    0x53,0x59,0x53,0x0B,0xCF,0x07,0x70,0x01,  /* 00000E00 "SYS...p."  */
    0x45,0x43,0x4F,0x4E,0x14,0x15,0x5F,0x53,  /* 00000E08 "ECON.._S"  */
    0x31,0x44,0x00,0xA0,0x0C,0x93,0x4F,0x53,  /* 00000E10 "1D....OS"  */
    0x59,0x53,0x0B,0xCF,0x07,0xA4,0x0A,0x02,  /* 00000E18 "YS......"  */
    0xA4,0x01,0x14,0x09,0x5F,0x53,0x33,0x44,  /* 00000E20 "...._S3D"  */
    0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x02,0x14,0x09,0x5F,0x53,  /* 00000E28 "......_S"  */
    0x34,0x44,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x02,0x08,0x5F,  /* 00000E30 "4D....._"  */
    0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,0x41,0xD0,0x0A,0x03,  /* 00000E38 "HID.A..."  */
    0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,0x00,0x08,0x5F,  /* 00000E40 "._ADR.._"  */
    0x42,0x42,0x4E,0x00,0x5B,0x80,0x48,0x42,  /* 00000E48 "BBN.[.HB"  */
    0x55,0x53,0x02,0x0A,0x40,0x0A,0xC0,0x5B,  /* 00000E50 "US..@..["  */
    0x81,0x4E,0x06,0x48,0x42,0x55,0x53,0x03,  /* 00000E58 ".N.HBUS."  */
    0x00,0x40,0x0C,0x00,0x07,0x48,0x45,0x4E,  /* 00000E60 ".@...HEN"  */
    0x41,0x01,0x00,0x04,0x50,0x4D,0x30,0x48,  /* 00000E68 "A...PM0H"  */
    0x02,0x00,0x02,0x50,0x4D,0x31,0x4C,0x02,  /* 00000E70 "...PM1L."  */
    0x00,0x02,0x50,0x4D,0x31,0x48,0x02,0x00,  /* 00000E78 "..PM1H.."  */
    0x02,0x50,0x4D,0x32,0x4C,0x02,0x00,0x02,  /* 00000E80 ".PM2L..."  */
    0x50,0x4D,0x32,0x48,0x02,0x00,0x02,0x50,  /* 00000E88 "PM2H...P"  */
    0x4D,0x33,0x4C,0x02,0x00,0x02,0x50,0x4D,  /* 00000E90 "M3L...PM"  */
    0x33,0x48,0x02,0x00,0x02,0x50,0x4D,0x34,  /* 00000E98 "3H...PM4"  */
    0x4C,0x02,0x00,0x02,0x50,0x4D,0x34,0x48,  /* 00000EA0 "L...PM4H"  */
    0x02,0x00,0x02,0x50,0x4D,0x35,0x4C,0x02,  /* 00000EA8 "...PM5L."  */
    0x00,0x02,0x50,0x4D,0x35,0x48,0x02,0x00,  /* 00000EB0 "..PM5H.."  */
    0x02,0x50,0x4D,0x36,0x4C,0x02,0x00,0x02,  /* 00000EB8 ".PM6L..."  */
    0x50,0x4D,0x36,0x48,0x02,0x00,0x02,0x08,  /* 00000EC0 "PM6H...."  */
    0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x11,0x46,0x20,0x0B,  /* 00000EC8 "BUF0.F ."  */
    0x01,0x02,0x88,0x0E,0x00,0x02,0x0C,0x00,  /* 00000ED0 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0xFF,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000ED8 "........"  */
    0x00,0x01,0x00,0x87,0x18,0x00,0x01,0x0C,  /* 00000EE0 "........"  */
    0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000EE8 "........"  */
    0x00,0xF7,0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000EF0 "........"  */
    0x00,0xF8,0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x47,0x01,  /* 00000EF8 "......G."  */
    0xF8,0x0C,0xF8,0x0C,0x01,0x08,0x87,0x18,  /* 00000F00 "........"  */
    0x00,0x01,0x0C,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000F08 "........"  */
    0x00,0x0D,0x00,0x00,0xFF,0xFF,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000F10 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0xF3,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000F18 "........"  */
    0x00,0x87,0x18,0x00,0x00,0x0C,0x03,0x00,  /* 00000F20 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x0A,0x00,0xFF,  /* 00000F28 "........"  */
    0xFF,0x0B,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000F30 "........"  */
    0x00,0x02,0x00,0x00,0x87,0x18,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000F38 "........"  */
    0x0C,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000F40 "........"  */
    0x0C,0x00,0xFF,0x3F,0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000F48 "...?...."  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x40,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x87,  /* 00000F50 "...@...."  */
    0x18,0x00,0x00,0x0C,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000F58 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x40,0x0C,0x00,0xFF,0x7F,0x0C,  /* 00000F60 "..@....."  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x40,0x00,  /* 00000F68 "......@."  */
    0x00,0x00,0x87,0x18,0x00,0x00,0x0C,0x03,  /* 00000F70 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x80,0x0C,0x00,  /* 00000F78 "........"  */
    0xFF,0xBF,0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000F80 "........"  */
    0x00,0x40,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x87,0x18,0x00,  /* 00000F88 ".@......"  */
    0x00,0x0C,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000F90 "........"  */
    0xC0,0x0C,0x00,0xFF,0xFF,0x0C,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000F98 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x40,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000FA0 "....@..."  */
    0x87,0x18,0x00,0x00,0x0C,0x03,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000FA8 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x0D,0x00,0xFF,0x3F,  /* 00000FB0 ".......?"  */
    0x0D,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x40,  /* 00000FB8 ".......@"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x87,0x18,0x00,0x00,0x0C,  /* 00000FC0 "........"  */
    0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x40,0x0D,  /* 00000FC8 "......@."  */
    0x00,0xFF,0x7F,0x0D,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000FD0 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x40,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x87,0x18,  /* 00000FD8 "..@....."  */
    0x00,0x00,0x0C,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000FE0 "........"  */
    0x00,0x80,0x0D,0x00,0xFF,0xBF,0x0D,0x00,  /* 00000FE8 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x40,0x00,0x00,  /* 00000FF0 ".....@.."  */
    0x00,0x87,0x18,0x00,0x00,0x0C,0x03,0x00,  /* 00000FF8 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0xC0,0x0D,0x00,0xFF,  /* 00001000 "........"  */
    0xFF,0x0D,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001008 "........"  */
    0x40,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x87,0x18,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001010 "@......."  */
    0x0C,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001018 "........"  */
    0x0E,0x00,0xFF,0x3F,0x0E,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001020 "...?...."  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x40,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x87,  /* 00001028 "...@...."  */
    0x18,0x00,0x00,0x0C,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001030 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x40,0x0E,0x00,0xFF,0x7F,0x0E,  /* 00001038 "..@....."  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x40,0x00,  /* 00001040 "......@."  */
    0x00,0x00,0x87,0x18,0x00,0x00,0x0C,0x03,  /* 00001048 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x80,0x0E,0x00,  /* 00001050 "........"  */
    0xFF,0xBF,0x0E,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001058 "........"  */
    0x00,0x40,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x87,0x18,0x00,  /* 00001060 ".@......"  */
    0x00,0x0C,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001068 "........"  */
    0xC0,0x0E,0x00,0xFF,0xFF,0x0E,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001070 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x40,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001078 "....@..."  */
    0x87,0x18,0x00,0x00,0x0C,0x03,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001080 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x0F,0x00,0xFF,0xFF,  /* 00001088 "........"  */
    0x0F,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001090 "........"  */
    0x01,0x00,0x00,0x87,0x18,0x00,0x00,0x0C,  /* 00001098 "........"  */
    0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 000010A0 "........"  */
    0x00,0xFF,0xFF,0xBF,0xFE,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 000010A8 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x87,0x18,  /* 000010B0 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x0C,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 000010B8 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 000010C0 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 000010C8 "........"  */
    0x00,0x79,0x00,0x14,0x44,0x38,0x5F,0x43,  /* 000010D0 ".y..D8_C"  */
    0x52,0x53,0x08,0xA0,0x16,0x50,0x4D,0x31,  /* 000010D8 "RS...PM1"  */
    0x4C,0x8A,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0A,0x80,  /* 000010E0 "L.BUF0.."  */
    0x43,0x30,0x4C,0x4E,0x70,0x00,0x43,0x30,  /* 000010E8 "C0LNp.C0"  */
    0x4C,0x4E,0xA0,0x19,0x93,0x50,0x4D,0x31,  /* 000010F0 "LN...PM1"  */
    0x4C,0x01,0x8D,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,  /* 000010F8 "L..BUF0."  */
    0x78,0x03,0x43,0x30,0x52,0x57,0x70,0x00,  /* 00001100 "x.C0RWp."  */
    0x43,0x30,0x52,0x57,0xA0,0x16,0x50,0x4D,  /* 00001108 "C0RW..PM"  */
    0x31,0x48,0x8A,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0A,  /* 00001110 "1H.BUF0."  */
    0x9B,0x43,0x34,0x4C,0x4E,0x70,0x00,0x43,  /* 00001118 ".C4LNp.C"  */
    0x34,0x4C,0x4E,0xA0,0x19,0x93,0x50,0x4D,  /* 00001120 "4LN...PM"  */
    0x31,0x48,0x01,0x8D,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,  /* 00001128 "1H..BUF0"  */
    0x0B,0x50,0x04,0x43,0x34,0x52,0x57,0x70,  /* 00001130 ".P.C4RWp"  */
    0x00,0x43,0x34,0x52,0x57,0xA0,0x16,0x50,  /* 00001138 ".C4RW..P"  */
    0x4D,0x32,0x4C,0x8A,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,  /* 00001140 "M2L.BUF0"  */
    0x0A,0xB6,0x43,0x38,0x4C,0x4E,0x70,0x00,  /* 00001148 "..C8LNp."  */
    0x43,0x38,0x4C,0x4E,0xA0,0x19,0x93,0x50,  /* 00001150 "C8LN...P"  */
    0x4D,0x32,0x4C,0x01,0x8D,0x42,0x55,0x46,  /* 00001158 "M2L..BUF"  */
    0x30,0x0B,0x28,0x05,0x43,0x38,0x52,0x57,  /* 00001160 "0.(.C8RW"  */
    0x70,0x00,0x43,0x38,0x52,0x57,0xA0,0x16,  /* 00001168 "p.C8RW.."  */
    0x50,0x4D,0x32,0x48,0x8A,0x42,0x55,0x46,  /* 00001170 "PM2H.BUF"  */
    0x30,0x0A,0xD1,0x43,0x43,0x4C,0x4E,0x70,  /* 00001178 "0..CCLNp"  */
    0x00,0x43,0x43,0x4C,0x4E,0xA0,0x19,0x93,  /* 00001180 ".CCLN..."  */
    0x50,0x4D,0x32,0x48,0x01,0x8D,0x42,0x55,  /* 00001188 "PM2H..BU"  */
    0x46,0x30,0x0B,0x00,0x06,0x43,0x43,0x52,  /* 00001190 "F0...CCR"  */
    0x57,0x70,0x00,0x43,0x43,0x52,0x57,0xA0,  /* 00001198 "Wp.CCRW."  */
    0x16,0x50,0x4D,0x33,0x4C,0x8A,0x42,0x55,  /* 000011A0 ".PM3L.BU"  */
    0x46,0x30,0x0A,0xEC,0x44,0x30,0x4C,0x4E,  /* 000011A8 "F0..D0LN"  */
    0x70,0x00,0x44,0x30,0x4C,0x4E,0xA0,0x19,  /* 000011B0 "p.D0LN.."  */
    0x93,0x50,0x4D,0x33,0x4C,0x01,0x8D,0x42,  /* 000011B8 ".PM3L..B"  */
    0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,0xD8,0x06,0x44,0x30,  /* 000011C0 "UF0...D0"  */
    0x52,0x57,0x70,0x00,0x44,0x30,0x52,0x57,  /* 000011C8 "RWp.D0RW"  */
    0xA0,0x17,0x50,0x4D,0x33,0x48,0x8A,0x42,  /* 000011D0 "..PM3H.B"  */
    0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,0x07,0x01,0x44,0x34,  /* 000011D8 "UF0...D4"  */
    0x4C,0x4E,0x70,0x00,0x44,0x34,0x4C,0x4E,  /* 000011E0 "LNp.D4LN"  */
    0xA0,0x19,0x93,0x50,0x4D,0x33,0x48,0x01,  /* 000011E8 "...PM3H."  */
    0x8D,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,0xB0,0x07,  /* 000011F0 ".BUF0..."  */
    0x44,0x34,0x52,0x57,0x70,0x00,0x44,0x34,  /* 000011F8 "D4RWp.D4"  */
    0x52,0x57,0xA0,0x17,0x50,0x4D,0x34,0x4C,  /* 00001200 "RW..PM4L"  */
    0x8A,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,0x22,0x01,  /* 00001208 ".BUF0."."  */
    0x44,0x38,0x4C,0x4E,0x70,0x00,0x44,0x38,  /* 00001210 "D8LNp.D8"  */
    0x4C,0x4E,0xA0,0x19,0x93,0x50,0x4D,0x34,  /* 00001218 "LN...PM4"  */
    0x4C,0x01,0x8D,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,  /* 00001220 "L..BUF0."  */
    0x88,0x08,0x44,0x38,0x52,0x57,0x70,0x00,  /* 00001228 "..D8RWp."  */
    0x44,0x38,0x52,0x57,0xA0,0x17,0x50,0x4D,  /* 00001230 "D8RW..PM"  */
    0x34,0x48,0x8A,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,  /* 00001238 "4H.BUF0."  */
    0x3D,0x01,0x44,0x43,0x4C,0x4E,0x70,0x00,  /* 00001240 "=.DCLNp."  */
    0x44,0x43,0x4C,0x4E,0xA0,0x19,0x93,0x50,  /* 00001248 "DCLN...P"  */
    0x4D,0x34,0x48,0x01,0x8D,0x42,0x55,0x46,  /* 00001250 "M4H..BUF"  */
    0x30,0x0B,0x60,0x09,0x44,0x43,0x52,0x57,  /* 00001258 "0.`.DCRW"  */
    0x70,0x00,0x44,0x43,0x52,0x57,0xA0,0x17,  /* 00001260 "p.DCRW.."  */
    0x50,0x4D,0x35,0x4C,0x8A,0x42,0x55,0x46,  /* 00001268 "PM5L.BUF"  */
    0x30,0x0B,0x58,0x01,0x45,0x30,0x4C,0x4E,  /* 00001270 "0.X.E0LN"  */
    0x70,0x00,0x45,0x30,0x4C,0x4E,0xA0,0x19,  /* 00001278 "p.E0LN.."  */
    0x93,0x50,0x4D,0x35,0x4C,0x01,0x8D,0x42,  /* 00001280 ".PM5L..B"  */
    0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,0x38,0x0A,0x45,0x30,  /* 00001288 "UF0.8.E0"  */
    0x52,0x57,0x70,0x00,0x45,0x30,0x52,0x57,  /* 00001290 "RWp.E0RW"  */
    0xA0,0x17,0x50,0x4D,0x35,0x48,0x8A,0x42,  /* 00001298 "..PM5H.B"  */
    0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,0x73,0x01,0x45,0x34,  /* 000012A0 "UF0.s.E4"  */
    0x4C,0x4E,0x70,0x00,0x45,0x34,0x4C,0x4E,  /* 000012A8 "LNp.E4LN"  */
    0xA0,0x19,0x93,0x50,0x4D,0x35,0x48,0x01,  /* 000012B0 "...PM5H."  */
    0x8D,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,0x10,0x0B,  /* 000012B8 ".BUF0..."  */
    0x45,0x34,0x52,0x57,0x70,0x00,0x45,0x34,  /* 000012C0 "E4RWp.E4"  */
    0x52,0x57,0xA0,0x17,0x50,0x4D,0x36,0x4C,  /* 000012C8 "RW..PM6L"  */
    0x8A,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,0x8E,0x01,  /* 000012D0 ".BUF0..."  */
    0x45,0x38,0x4C,0x4E,0x70,0x00,0x45,0x38,  /* 000012D8 "E8LNp.E8"  */
    0x4C,0x4E,0xA0,0x19,0x93,0x50,0x4D,0x36,  /* 000012E0 "LN...PM6"  */
    0x4C,0x01,0x8D,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,  /* 000012E8 "L..BUF0."  */
    0xE8,0x0B,0x45,0x38,0x52,0x57,0x70,0x00,  /* 000012F0 "..E8RWp."  */
    0x45,0x38,0x52,0x57,0xA0,0x17,0x50,0x4D,  /* 000012F8 "E8RW..PM"  */
    0x36,0x48,0x8A,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,  /* 00001300 "6H.BUF0."  */
    0xA9,0x01,0x45,0x43,0x4C,0x4E,0x70,0x00,  /* 00001308 "..ECLNp."  */
    0x45,0x43,0x4C,0x4E,0xA0,0x19,0x93,0x50,  /* 00001310 "ECLN...P"  */
    0x4D,0x36,0x48,0x01,0x8D,0x42,0x55,0x46,  /* 00001318 "M6H..BUF"  */
    0x30,0x0B,0xC0,0x0C,0x45,0x43,0x52,0x57,  /* 00001320 "0...ECRW"  */
    0x70,0x00,0x45,0x43,0x52,0x57,0xA0,0x17,  /* 00001328 "p.ECRW.."  */
    0x50,0x4D,0x30,0x48,0x8A,0x42,0x55,0x46,  /* 00001330 "PM0H.BUF"  */
    0x30,0x0B,0xC4,0x01,0x46,0x30,0x4C,0x4E,  /* 00001338 "0...F0LN"  */
    0x70,0x00,0x46,0x30,0x4C,0x4E,0xA0,0x19,  /* 00001340 "p.F0LN.."  */
    0x93,0x50,0x4D,0x30,0x48,0x01,0x8D,0x42,  /* 00001348 ".PM0H..B"  */
    0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,0x98,0x0D,0x46,0x30,  /* 00001350 "UF0...F0"  */
    0x52,0x57,0x70,0x00,0x46,0x30,0x52,0x57,  /* 00001358 "RWp.F0RW"  */
    0x8A,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,0xD3,0x01,  /* 00001360 ".BUF0..."  */
    0x4D,0x31,0x4D,0x4E,0x8A,0x42,0x55,0x46,  /* 00001368 "M1MN.BUF"  */
    0x30,0x0B,0xD7,0x01,0x4D,0x31,0x4D,0x58,  /* 00001370 "0...M1MX"  */
    0x8A,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,0xDF,0x01,  /* 00001378 ".BUF0..."  */
    0x4D,0x31,0x4C,0x4E,0x77,0x0C,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001380 "M1LNw..."  */
    0x00,0x02,0x5E,0x2E,0x4D,0x42,0x55,0x53,  /* 00001388 "..^.MBUS"  */
    0x44,0x52,0x42,0x33,0x4D,0x31,0x4D,0x4E,  /* 00001390 "DRB3M1MN"  */
    0x72,0x74,0x4D,0x31,0x4D,0x58,0x4D,0x31,  /* 00001398 "rtM1MXM1"  */
    0x4D,0x4E,0x00,0x01,0x4D,0x31,0x4C,0x4E,  /* 000013A0 "MN..M1LN"  */
    0x7A,0x7B,0x5E,0x2E,0x4C,0x50,0x43,0x42,  /* 000013A8 "z{^.LPCB"  */
    0x48,0x50,0x54,0x45,0x0C,0x00,0x80,0x03,  /* 000013B0 "HPTE...."  */
    0x00,0x00,0x0A,0x0F,0x60,0xA0,0x45,0x09,  /* 000013B8 "....`.E."  */
    0x7B,0x60,0x0A,0x04,0x00,0x8A,0x42,0x55,  /* 000013C0 "{`....BU"  */
    0x46,0x30,0x0B,0xEE,0x01,0x4D,0x32,0x4D,  /* 000013C8 "F0...M2M"  */
    0x4E,0x8A,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0B,0xF2,  /* 000013D0 "N.BUF0.."  */
    0x01,0x4D,0x32,0x4D,0x58,0x8A,0x42,0x55,  /* 000013D8 ".M2MX.BU"  */
    0x46,0x30,0x0B,0xFA,0x01,0x4D,0x32,0x4C,  /* 000013E0 "F0...M2L"  */
    0x4E,0x70,0x0C,0x00,0x00,0xD0,0xFE,0x4D,  /* 000013E8 "Np.....M"  */
    0x32,0x4D,0x4E,0x70,0x0C,0xFF,0x03,0xD0,  /* 000013F0 "2MNp...."  */
    0xFE,0x4D,0x32,0x4D,0x58,0x70,0x0B,0x00,  /* 000013F8 ".M2MXp.."  */
    0x04,0x4D,0x32,0x4C,0x4E,0xA0,0x19,0x93,  /* 00001400 ".M2LN..."  */
    0x60,0x0A,0x05,0x70,0x0C,0x00,0x10,0xD0,  /* 00001408 "`..p...."  */
    0xFE,0x4D,0x32,0x4D,0x4E,0x70,0x0C,0xFF,  /* 00001410 ".M2MNp.."  */
    0x13,0xD0,0xFE,0x4D,0x32,0x4D,0x58,0xA0,  /* 00001418 "...M2MX."  */
    0x19,0x93,0x60,0x0A,0x06,0x70,0x0C,0x00,  /* 00001420 "..`..p.."  */
    0x20,0xD0,0xFE,0x4D,0x32,0x4D,0x4E,0x70,  /* 00001428 " ..M2MNp"  */
    0x0C,0xFF,0x23,0xD0,0xFE,0x4D,0x32,0x4D,  /* 00001430 "..#..M2M"  */
    0x58,0xA0,0x19,0x93,0x60,0x0A,0x07,0x70,  /* 00001438 "X...`..p"  */
    0x0C,0x00,0x30,0xD0,0xFE,0x4D,0x32,0x4D,  /* 00001440 "..0..M2M"  */
    0x4E,0x70,0x0C,0xFF,0x33,0xD0,0xFE,0x4D,  /* 00001448 "Np..3..M"  */
    0x32,0x4D,0x58,0xA4,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,  /* 00001450 "2MX.BUF0"  */
    0x14,0x4F,0x0F,0x5F,0x50,0x52,0x54,0x00,  /* 00001458 ".O._PRT."  */
    0xA0,0x41,0x06,0x47,0x50,0x49,0x43,0xA4,  /* 00001460 ".A.GPIC."  */
    0x12,0x49,0x05,0x07,0x12,0x0B,0x04,0x0C,  /* 00001468 ".I......"  */
    0xFF,0xFF,0x02,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x0A,0x10,  /* 00001470 "........"  */
    0x12,0x0B,0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,0x1D,0x00,  /* 00001478 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x0A,0x10,0x12,0x0B,0x04,0x0C,  /* 00001480 "........"  */
    0xFF,0xFF,0x1D,0x00,0x01,0x00,0x0A,0x13,  /* 00001488 "........"  */
    0x12,0x0C,0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,0x1D,0x00,  /* 00001490 "........"  */
    0x0A,0x02,0x00,0x0A,0x12,0x12,0x0C,0x04,  /* 00001498 "........"  */
    0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,0x1D,0x00,0x0A,0x03,0x00,  /* 000014A0 "........"  */
    0x0A,0x17,0x12,0x0B,0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,  /* 000014A8 "........"  */
    0x1F,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x0A,0x12,0x12,0x0B,  /* 000014B0 "........"  */
    0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,0x1F,0x00,0x01,0x00,  /* 000014B8 "........"  */
    0x0A,0x11,0xA1,0x45,0x09,0xA4,0x12,0x41,  /* 000014C0 "...E...A"  */
    0x09,0x07,0x12,0x13,0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,  /* 000014C8 "........"  */
    0x02,0x00,0x00,0x5E,0x2E,0x4C,0x50,0x43,  /* 000014D0 "...^.LPC"  */
    0x42,0x4C,0x4E,0x4B,0x41,0x00,0x12,0x13,  /* 000014D8 "BLNKA..."  */
    0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,0x1D,0x00,0x00,0x5E,  /* 000014E0 ".......^"  */
    0x2E,0x4C,0x50,0x43,0x42,0x4C,0x4E,0x4B,  /* 000014E8 ".LPCBLNK"  */
    0x41,0x00,0x12,0x13,0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,  /* 000014F0 "A......."  */
    0x1D,0x00,0x01,0x5E,0x2E,0x4C,0x50,0x43,  /* 000014F8 "...^.LPC"  */
    0x42,0x4C,0x4E,0x4B,0x44,0x00,0x12,0x14,  /* 00001500 "BLNKD..."  */
    0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,0x1D,0x00,0x0A,0x02,  /* 00001508 "........"  */
    0x5E,0x2E,0x4C,0x50,0x43,0x42,0x4C,0x4E,  /* 00001510 "^.LPCBLN"  */
    0x4B,0x43,0x00,0x12,0x14,0x04,0x0C,0xFF,  /* 00001518 "KC......"  */
    0xFF,0x1D,0x00,0x0A,0x03,0x5E,0x2E,0x4C,  /* 00001520 ".....^.L"  */
    0x50,0x43,0x42,0x4C,0x4E,0x4B,0x48,0x00,  /* 00001528 "PCBLNKH."  */
    0x12,0x13,0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,0x1F,0x00,  /* 00001530 "........"  */
    0x00,0x5E,0x2E,0x4C,0x50,0x43,0x42,0x4C,  /* 00001538 ".^.LPCBL"  */
    0x4E,0x4B,0x43,0x00,0x12,0x13,0x04,0x0C,  /* 00001540 "NKC....."  */
    0xFF,0xFF,0x1F,0x00,0x01,0x5E,0x2E,0x4C,  /* 00001548 ".....^.L"  */
    0x50,0x43,0x42,0x4C,0x4E,0x4B,0x42,0x00,  /* 00001550 "PCBLNKB."  */
    0x5B,0x82,0x32,0x4D,0x42,0x55,0x53,0x08,  /* 00001558 "[.2MBUS."  */
    0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,0x01,0x5B,0x80,0x4D,  /* 00001560 "_ADR.[.M"  */
    0x42,0x55,0x53,0x02,0x0A,0x40,0x0A,0xC0,  /* 00001568 "BUS..@.."  */
    0x5B,0x81,0x1A,0x4D,0x42,0x55,0x53,0x03,  /* 00001570 "[..MBUS."  */
    0x44,0x52,0x42,0x30,0x08,0x44,0x52,0x42,  /* 00001578 "DRB0.DRB"  */
    0x31,0x08,0x44,0x52,0x42,0x32,0x08,0x44,  /* 00001580 "1.DRB2.D"  */
    0x52,0x42,0x33,0x08,0x5B,0x82,0x43,0x52,  /* 00001588 "RB3.[.CR"  */
    0x47,0x46,0x58,0x30,0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,  /* 00001590 "GFX0._AD"  */
    0x52,0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x02,0x00,0x5B,0x80,  /* 00001598 "R.....[."  */
    0x56,0x4E,0x56,0x53,0x00,0x0C,0xB9,0xCD,  /* 000015A0 "VNVS...."  */
    0x6E,0x1F,0x0C,0x04,0x00,0x01,0x00,0x5B,  /* 000015A8 "n......["  */
    0x81,0x12,0x56,0x4E,0x56,0x53,0x10,0x52,  /* 000015B0 "..VNVS.R"  */
    0x53,0x49,0x5A,0x20,0x52,0x42,0x55,0x46,  /* 000015B8 "SIZ RBUF"  */
    0x80,0x00,0x80,0x14,0x10,0x5F,0x44,0x4F,  /* 000015C0 "....._DO"  */
    0x53,0x01,0x70,0x7B,0x68,0x0A,0x03,0x00,  /* 000015C8 "S.p{h..."  */
    0x44,0x53,0x45,0x4E,0x14,0x40,0x1C,0x5F,  /* 000015D0 "DSEN.@._"  */
    0x44,0x4F,0x44,0x00,0xA0,0x2B,0x93,0x4C,  /* 000015D8 "DOD..+.L"  */
    0x43,0x44,0x41,0x0B,0x10,0x01,0xA4,0x12,  /* 000015E0 "CDA....."  */
    0x20,0x06,0x0C,0x00,0x01,0x01,0x00,0x0C,  /* 000015E8 " ......."  */
    0x10,0x01,0x01,0x00,0x0C,0x00,0x02,0x01,  /* 000015F0 "........"  */
    0x00,0x0C,0x00,0x03,0x01,0x00,0x0C,0x00,  /* 000015F8 "........"  */
    0x05,0x01,0x00,0x0C,0x00,0x06,0x01,0x00,  /* 00001600 "........"  */
    0x08,0x50,0x53,0x49,0x5A,0x00,0x08,0x50,  /* 00001608 ".PSIZ..P"  */
    0x50,0x54,0x52,0x00,0x70,0x0A,0x02,0x53,  /* 00001610 "PTR.p..S"  */
    0x4D,0x49,0x46,0x70,0x00,0x54,0x52,0x50,  /* 00001618 "MIFp.TRP"  */
    0x30,0x70,0x43,0x41,0x44,0x4C,0x60,0x70,  /* 00001620 "0pCADL`p"  */
    0x43,0x41,0x44,0x4C,0x61,0xA2,0x11,0x61,  /* 00001628 "CADLa..a"  */
    0xA0,0x0A,0x7B,0x61,0x01,0x00,0x75,0x50,  /* 00001630 "..{a..uP"  */
    0x53,0x49,0x5A,0x7A,0x61,0x01,0x61,0xA0,  /* 00001638 "SIZza.a."  */
    0x18,0x91,0x93,0x50,0x53,0x49,0x5A,0x00,  /* 00001640 "...PSIZ."  */
    0x94,0x50,0x53,0x49,0x5A,0x0A,0x03,0xA4,  /* 00001648 ".PSIZ..."  */
    0x12,0x07,0x01,0x0C,0x00,0x01,0x01,0x00,  /* 00001650 "........"  */
    0xA1,0x4C,0x13,0xA0,0x43,0x07,0x93,0x50,  /* 00001658 ".L..C..P"  */
    0x53,0x49,0x5A,0x0A,0x02,0x08,0x56,0x49,  /* 00001660 "SIZ...VI"  */
    0x44,0x32,0x12,0x0C,0x02,0x0C,0x00,0x01,  /* 00001668 "D2......"  */
    0x01,0x00,0x0C,0x00,0x02,0x01,0x00,0xA0,  /* 00001670 "........"  */
    0x1A,0x7B,0x60,0x01,0x00,0x70,0x0C,0x00,  /* 00001678 ".{`..p.."  */
    0x01,0x01,0x00,0x88,0x56,0x49,0x44,0x32,  /* 00001680 "....VID2"  */
    0x50,0x50,0x54,0x52,0x00,0x75,0x50,0x50,  /* 00001688 "PPTR.uPP"  */
    0x54,0x52,0xA0,0x1B,0x7B,0x60,0x0A,0x02,  /* 00001690 "TR..{`.."  */
    0x00,0x70,0x0C,0x00,0x02,0x01,0x00,0x88,  /* 00001698 ".p......"  */
    0x56,0x49,0x44,0x32,0x50,0x50,0x54,0x52,  /* 000016A0 "VID2PPTR"  */
    0x00,0x75,0x50,0x50,0x54,0x52,0xA0,0x1B,  /* 000016A8 ".uPPTR.."  */
    0x7B,0x60,0x0A,0x08,0x00,0x70,0x0C,0x00,  /* 000016B0 "{`...p.."  */
    0x04,0x01,0x00,0x88,0x56,0x49,0x44,0x32,  /* 000016B8 "....VID2"  */
    0x50,0x50,0x54,0x52,0x00,0x75,0x50,0x50,  /* 000016C0 "PPTR.uPP"  */
    0x54,0x52,0xA4,0x56,0x49,0x44,0x32,0xA0,  /* 000016C8 "TR.VID2."  */
    0x48,0x07,0x93,0x50,0x53,0x49,0x5A,0x0A,  /* 000016D0 "H..PSIZ."  */
    0x03,0x08,0x56,0x49,0x44,0x33,0x12,0x11,  /* 000016D8 "..VID3.."  */
    0x03,0x0C,0x00,0x01,0x01,0x00,0x0C,0x00,  /* 000016E0 "........"  */
    0x02,0x01,0x00,0x0C,0x00,0x03,0x01,0x00,  /* 000016E8 "........"  */
    0xA0,0x1A,0x7B,0x60,0x01,0x00,0x70,0x0C,  /* 000016F0 "..{`..p."  */
    0x00,0x01,0x01,0x00,0x88,0x56,0x49,0x44,  /* 000016F8 ".....VID"  */
    0x33,0x50,0x50,0x54,0x52,0x00,0x75,0x50,  /* 00001700 "3PPTR.uP"  */
    0x50,0x54,0x52,0xA0,0x1B,0x7B,0x60,0x0A,  /* 00001708 "PTR..{`."  */
    0x02,0x00,0x70,0x0C,0x00,0x02,0x01,0x00,  /* 00001710 "..p....."  */
    0x88,0x56,0x49,0x44,0x33,0x50,0x50,0x54,  /* 00001718 ".VID3PPT"  */
    0x52,0x00,0x75,0x50,0x50,0x54,0x52,0xA0,  /* 00001720 "R.uPPTR."  */
    0x1B,0x7B,0x60,0x0A,0x08,0x00,0x70,0x0C,  /* 00001728 ".{`...p."  */
    0x00,0x04,0x01,0x00,0x88,0x56,0x49,0x44,  /* 00001730 ".....VID"  */
    0x33,0x50,0x50,0x54,0x52,0x00,0x75,0x50,  /* 00001738 "3PPTR.uP"  */
    0x50,0x54,0x52,0xA4,0x56,0x49,0x44,0x33,  /* 00001740 "PTR.VID3"  */
    0x08,0x56,0x49,0x44,0x31,0x12,0x07,0x01,  /* 00001748 ".VID1..."  */
    0x0C,0x00,0x01,0x01,0x00,0xA0,0x12,0x7B,  /* 00001750 ".......{"  */
    0x60,0x01,0x00,0x70,0x0C,0x00,0x01,0x01,  /* 00001758 "`..p...."  */
    0x00,0x88,0x56,0x49,0x44,0x31,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001760 "..VID1.."  */
    0xA0,0x13,0x7B,0x60,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0x70,  /* 00001768 "..{`...p"  */
    0x0C,0x00,0x02,0x01,0x00,0x88,0x56,0x49,  /* 00001770 "......VI"  */
    0x44,0x31,0x00,0x00,0xA0,0x13,0x7B,0x60,  /* 00001778 "D1....{`"  */
    0x0A,0x08,0x00,0x70,0x0C,0x00,0x04,0x01,  /* 00001780 "...p...."  */
    0x00,0x88,0x56,0x49,0x44,0x31,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001788 "..VID1.."  */
    0xA4,0x56,0x49,0x44,0x31,0x14,0x47,0x06,  /* 00001790 ".VID1.G."  */
    0x5F,0x52,0x4F,0x4D,0x02,0x70,0x68,0x60,  /* 00001798 "_ROM.ph`"  */
    0x70,0x69,0x61,0xA0,0x0B,0x94,0x61,0x0B,  /* 000017A0 "pia...a."  */
    0x00,0x10,0x70,0x0B,0x00,0x10,0x61,0xA0,  /* 000017A8 "..p...a."  */
    0x0D,0x94,0x72,0x60,0x61,0x00,0x52,0x53,  /* 000017B0 "..r`a.RS"  */
    0x49,0x5A,0x70,0x00,0x60,0x77,0x60,0x0A,  /* 000017B8 "IZp.`w`."  */
    0x08,0x62,0x77,0x61,0x0A,0x08,0x63,0x08,  /* 000017C0 ".bwa..c."  */
    0x52,0x4F,0x4D,0x31,0x11,0x05,0x52,0x53,  /* 000017C8 "ROM1..RS"  */
    0x49,0x5A,0x08,0x52,0x4F,0x4D,0x32,0x11,  /* 000017D0 "IZ.ROM2."  */
    0x02,0x61,0x70,0x52,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x52,  /* 000017D8 ".apRBUFR"  */
    0x4F,0x4D,0x31,0x5B,0x13,0x52,0x4F,0x4D,  /* 000017E0 "OM1[.ROM"  */
    0x31,0x62,0x63,0x54,0x4D,0x50,0x42,0x70,  /* 000017E8 "1bcTMPBp"  */
    0x54,0x4D,0x50,0x42,0x52,0x4F,0x4D,0x32,  /* 000017F0 "TMPBROM2"  */
    0xA4,0x52,0x4F,0x4D,0x32,0x5B,0x82,0x48,  /* 000017F8 ".ROM2[.H"  */
    0x06,0x43,0x52,0x54,0x31,0x08,0x5F,0x41,  /* 00001800 ".CRT1._A"  */
    0x44,0x52,0x0B,0x00,0x01,0x14,0x23,0x5F,  /* 00001808 "DR....#_"  */
    0x44,0x43,0x53,0x00,0x70,0x01,0x53,0x4D,  /* 00001810 "DCS.p.SM"  */
    0x49,0x46,0x70,0x00,0x54,0x52,0x50,0x30,  /* 00001818 "IFp.TRP0"  */
    0xA0,0x0D,0x7B,0x43,0x53,0x54,0x45,0x0B,  /* 00001820 "..{CSTE."  */
    0x01,0x01,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x1F,0xA4,0x0A,  /* 00001828 "........"  */
    0x1D,0x14,0x15,0x5F,0x44,0x47,0x53,0x00,  /* 00001830 "..._DGS."  */
    0xA0,0x0C,0x7B,0x4E,0x53,0x54,0x45,0x0B,  /* 00001838 "..{NSTE."  */
    0x01,0x01,0x00,0xA4,0x01,0xA4,0x00,0x14,  /* 00001840 "........"  */
    0x1F,0x5F,0x44,0x53,0x53,0x01,0xA0,0x18,  /* 00001848 "._DSS..."  */
    0x93,0x7B,0x68,0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x00,0xC0,  /* 00001850 ".{h....."  */
    0x00,0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x00,0xC0,0x70,0x4E,  /* 00001858 "......pN"  */
    0x53,0x54,0x45,0x43,0x53,0x54,0x45,0x5B,  /* 00001860 "STECSTE["  */
    0x82,0x48,0x06,0x44,0x54,0x56,0x31,0x08,  /* 00001868 ".H.DTV1."  */
    0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,0x0B,0x00,0x02,0x14,  /* 00001870 "_ADR...."  */
    0x23,0x5F,0x44,0x43,0x53,0x00,0x70,0x01,  /* 00001878 "#_DCS.p."  */
    0x53,0x4D,0x49,0x46,0x70,0x00,0x54,0x52,  /* 00001880 "SMIFp.TR"  */
    0x50,0x30,0xA0,0x0D,0x7B,0x43,0x53,0x54,  /* 00001888 "P0..{CST"  */
    0x45,0x0B,0x02,0x02,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x1F,  /* 00001890 "E......."  */
    0xA4,0x0A,0x1D,0x14,0x15,0x5F,0x44,0x47,  /* 00001898 "....._DG"  */
    0x53,0x00,0xA0,0x0C,0x7B,0x4E,0x53,0x54,  /* 000018A0 "S...{NST"  */
    0x45,0x0B,0x02,0x02,0x00,0xA4,0x01,0xA4,  /* 000018A8 "E......."  */
    0x00,0x14,0x1F,0x5F,0x44,0x53,0x53,0x01,  /* 000018B0 "..._DSS."  */
    0xA0,0x18,0x93,0x7B,0x68,0x0C,0x00,0x00,  /* 000018B8 "...{h..."  */
    0x00,0xC0,0x00,0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x00,0xC0,  /* 000018C0 "........"  */
    0x70,0x4E,0x53,0x54,0x45,0x43,0x53,0x54,  /* 000018C8 "pNSTECST"  */
    0x45,0x5B,0x82,0x48,0x06,0x44,0x46,0x50,  /* 000018D0 "E[.H.DFP"  */
    0x31,0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,0x0B,0x00,  /* 000018D8 "1._ADR.."  */
    0x03,0x14,0x23,0x5F,0x44,0x43,0x53,0x00,  /* 000018E0 "..#_DCS."  */
    0x70,0x01,0x53,0x4D,0x49,0x46,0x70,0x00,  /* 000018E8 "p.SMIFp."  */
    0x54,0x52,0x50,0x30,0xA0,0x0D,0x7B,0x43,  /* 000018F0 "TRP0..{C"  */
    0x53,0x54,0x45,0x0B,0x04,0x04,0x00,0xA4,  /* 000018F8 "STE....."  */
    0x0A,0x1F,0xA4,0x0A,0x1D,0x14,0x15,0x5F,  /* 00001900 "......._"  */
    0x44,0x47,0x53,0x00,0xA0,0x0C,0x7B,0x4E,  /* 00001908 "DGS...{N"  */
    0x53,0x54,0x45,0x0B,0x04,0x04,0x00,0xA4,  /* 00001910 "STE....."  */
    0x01,0xA4,0x00,0x14,0x1F,0x5F,0x44,0x53,  /* 00001918 "....._DS"  */
    0x53,0x01,0xA0,0x18,0x93,0x7B,0x68,0x0C,  /* 00001920 "S....{h."  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0xC0,0x00,0x0C,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001928 "........"  */
    0x00,0xC0,0x70,0x4E,0x53,0x54,0x45,0x43,  /* 00001930 "..pNSTEC"  */
    0x53,0x54,0x45,0x5B,0x82,0x40,0x0A,0x4C,  /* 00001938 "STE[.@.L"  */
    0x43,0x44,0x5F,0x14,0x18,0x5F,0x41,0x44,  /* 00001940 "CD_.._AD"  */
    0x52,0x00,0xA0,0x0D,0x93,0x4C,0x43,0x44,  /* 00001948 "R....LCD"  */
    0x41,0x0B,0x10,0x01,0xA4,0x0B,0x10,0x01,  /* 00001950 "A......."  */
    0xA4,0x0B,0x00,0x04,0x14,0x23,0x5F,0x44,  /* 00001958 ".....#_D"  */
    0x43,0x53,0x00,0x70,0x01,0x53,0x4D,0x49,  /* 00001960 "CS.p.SMI"  */
    0x46,0x70,0x00,0x54,0x52,0x50,0x30,0xA0,  /* 00001968 "Fp.TRP0."  */
    0x0D,0x7B,0x43,0x53,0x54,0x45,0x0B,0x08,  /* 00001970 ".{CSTE.."  */
    0x08,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x1F,0xA4,0x0A,0x1D,  /* 00001978 "........"  */
    0x14,0x15,0x5F,0x44,0x47,0x53,0x00,0xA0,  /* 00001980 ".._DGS.."  */
    0x0C,0x7B,0x4E,0x53,0x54,0x45,0x0B,0x08,  /* 00001988 ".{NSTE.."  */
    0x08,0x00,0xA4,0x01,0xA4,0x00,0x14,0x1F,  /* 00001990 "........"  */
    0x5F,0x44,0x53,0x53,0x01,0xA0,0x18,0x93,  /* 00001998 "_DSS...."  */
    0x7B,0x68,0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x00,0xC0,0x00,  /* 000019A0 "{h......"  */
    0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x00,0xC0,0x70,0x4E,0x53,  /* 000019A8 ".....pNS"  */
    0x54,0x45,0x43,0x53,0x54,0x45,0x14,0x19,  /* 000019B0 "TECSTE.."  */
    0x5F,0x42,0x43,0x4C,0x00,0xA4,0x12,0x11,  /* 000019B8 "_BCL...."  */
    0x08,0x0A,0x50,0x0A,0x3C,0x00,0x0A,0x14,  /* 000019C0 "..P.<..."  */
    0x0A,0x28,0x0A,0x3C,0x0A,0x50,0x0A,0x64,  /* 000019C8 ".(.<.P.d"  */
    0x14,0x0C,0x5F,0x42,0x43,0x4D,0x01,0x70,  /* 000019D0 ".._BCM.p"  */
    0x68,0x50,0x38,0x30,0x48,0x5B,0x82,0x48,  /* 000019D8 "hP80H[.H"  */
    0x06,0x44,0x54,0x56,0x32,0x08,0x5F,0x41,  /* 000019E0 ".DTV2._A"  */
    0x44,0x52,0x0B,0x00,0x05,0x14,0x23,0x5F,  /* 000019E8 "DR....#_"  */
    0x44,0x43,0x53,0x00,0x70,0x01,0x53,0x4D,  /* 000019F0 "DCS.p.SM"  */
    0x49,0x46,0x70,0x00,0x54,0x52,0x50,0x30,  /* 000019F8 "IFp.TRP0"  */
    0xA0,0x0D,0x7B,0x43,0x53,0x54,0x45,0x0B,  /* 00001A00 "..{CSTE."  */
    0x10,0x10,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x1F,0xA4,0x0A,  /* 00001A08 "........"  */
    0x1D,0x14,0x15,0x5F,0x44,0x47,0x53,0x00,  /* 00001A10 "..._DGS."  */
    0xA0,0x0C,0x7B,0x4E,0x53,0x54,0x45,0x0B,  /* 00001A18 "..{NSTE."  */
    0x10,0x10,0x00,0xA4,0x01,0xA4,0x00,0x14,  /* 00001A20 "........"  */
    0x1F,0x5F,0x44,0x53,0x53,0x01,0xA0,0x18,  /* 00001A28 "._DSS..."  */
    0x93,0x7B,0x68,0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x00,0xC0,  /* 00001A30 ".{h....."  */
    0x00,0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x00,0xC0,0x70,0x4E,  /* 00001A38 "......pN"  */
    0x53,0x54,0x45,0x43,0x53,0x54,0x45,0x5B,  /* 00001A40 "STECSTE["  */
    0x82,0x48,0x06,0x44,0x46,0x50,0x32,0x08,  /* 00001A48 ".H.DFP2."  */
    0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,0x0B,0x00,0x06,0x14,  /* 00001A50 "_ADR...."  */
    0x23,0x5F,0x44,0x43,0x53,0x00,0x70,0x01,  /* 00001A58 "#_DCS.p."  */
    0x53,0x4D,0x49,0x46,0x70,0x00,0x54,0x52,  /* 00001A60 "SMIFp.TR"  */
    0x50,0x30,0xA0,0x0D,0x7B,0x43,0x53,0x54,  /* 00001A68 "P0..{CST"  */
    0x45,0x0B,0x20,0x20,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x1F,  /* 00001A70 "E.  ...."  */
    0xA4,0x0A,0x1D,0x14,0x15,0x5F,0x44,0x47,  /* 00001A78 "....._DG"  */
    0x53,0x00,0xA0,0x0C,0x7B,0x4E,0x53,0x54,  /* 00001A80 "S...{NST"  */
    0x45,0x0B,0x20,0x20,0x00,0xA4,0x01,0xA4,  /* 00001A88 "E.  ...."  */
    0x00,0x14,0x1F,0x5F,0x44,0x53,0x53,0x01,  /* 00001A90 "..._DSS."  */
    0xA0,0x18,0x93,0x7B,0x68,0x0C,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001A98 "...{h..."  */
    0x00,0xC0,0x00,0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x00,0xC0,  /* 00001AA0 "........"  */
    0x70,0x4E,0x53,0x54,0x45,0x43,0x53,0x54,  /* 00001AA8 "pNSTECST"  */
    0x45,0x5B,0x82,0x48,0x26,0x50,0x43,0x49,  /* 00001AB0 "E[.H&PCI"  */
    0x42,0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,0x0C,0x00,  /* 00001AB8 "B._ADR.."  */
    0x00,0x1E,0x00,0x5B,0x82,0x49,0x05,0x43,  /* 00001AC0 "...[.I.C"  */
    0x44,0x42,0x30,0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,  /* 00001AC8 "DB0._ADR"  */
    0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x03,0x00,0x5B,0x80,0x43,  /* 00001AD0 ".....[.C"  */
    0x42,0x44,0x30,0x02,0x00,0x0A,0xF0,0x5B,  /* 00001AD8 "BD0....["  */
    0x81,0x25,0x43,0x42,0x44,0x30,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001AE0 ".%CBD0.."  */
    0x40,0x1E,0x43,0x44,0x33,0x43,0x08,0x00,  /* 00001AE8 "@.CD3C.."  */
    0x38,0x43,0x44,0x34,0x34,0x20,0x00,0x48,  /* 00001AF0 "8CD44 .H"  */
    0x2E,0x43,0x44,0x41,0x35,0x08,0x00,0x48,  /* 00001AF8 ".CDA5..H"  */
    0x1D,0x50,0x4D,0x45,0x53,0x08,0x14,0x17,  /* 00001B00 ".PMES..."  */
    0x5F,0x49,0x4E,0x49,0x00,0x7D,0x43,0x44,  /* 00001B08 "_INI.}CD"  */
    0x33,0x43,0x0A,0xFF,0x43,0x44,0x33,0x43,  /* 00001B10 "3C..CD3C"  */
    0x70,0x00,0x43,0x44,0x34,0x34,0x5B,0x82,  /* 00001B18 "p.CD44[."  */
    0x41,0x05,0x43,0x44,0x42,0x31,0x08,0x5F,  /* 00001B20 "A.CDB1._"  */
    0x41,0x44,0x52,0x0C,0x01,0x00,0x03,0x00,  /* 00001B28 "ADR....."  */
    0x5B,0x80,0x43,0x42,0x44,0x31,0x02,0x00,  /* 00001B30 "[.CBD1.."  */
    0x0A,0xF0,0x5B,0x81,0x1D,0x43,0x42,0x44,  /* 00001B38 "..[..CBD"  */
    0x31,0x00,0x00,0x40,0x1E,0x43,0x44,0x33,  /* 00001B40 "1..@.CD3"  */
    0x43,0x08,0x00,0x38,0x43,0x44,0x34,0x34,  /* 00001B48 "C..8CD44"  */
    0x20,0x00,0x48,0x4C,0x50,0x4D,0x45,0x53,  /* 00001B50 " .HLPMES"  */
    0x08,0x14,0x17,0x5F,0x49,0x4E,0x49,0x00,  /* 00001B58 "..._INI."  */
    0x7D,0x43,0x44,0x33,0x43,0x0A,0xFF,0x43,  /* 00001B60 "}CD3C..C"  */
    0x44,0x33,0x43,0x70,0x00,0x43,0x44,0x34,  /* 00001B68 "D3Cp.CD4"  */
    0x34,0x5B,0x82,0x41,0x05,0x4F,0x48,0x43,  /* 00001B70 "4[.A.OHC"  */
    0x49,0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,0x0C,0x02,  /* 00001B78 "I._ADR.."  */
    0x00,0x03,0x00,0x5B,0x80,0x4F,0x48,0x43,  /* 00001B80 "...[.OHC"  */
    0x49,0x02,0x00,0x0A,0xF0,0x5B,0x81,0x1D,  /* 00001B88 "I....[.."  */
    0x4F,0x48,0x43,0x49,0x00,0x00,0x40,0x1E,  /* 00001B90 "OHCI..@."  */
    0x43,0x44,0x33,0x43,0x08,0x00,0x38,0x43,  /* 00001B98 "CD3C..8C"  */
    0x44,0x34,0x34,0x20,0x00,0x48,0x4C,0x50,  /* 00001BA0 "D44 .HLP"  */
    0x4D,0x45,0x53,0x08,0x14,0x17,0x5F,0x49,  /* 00001BA8 "MES..._I"  */
    0x4E,0x49,0x00,0x7D,0x43,0x44,0x33,0x43,  /* 00001BB0 "NI.}CD3C"  */
    0x0A,0xFF,0x43,0x44,0x33,0x43,0x70,0x00,  /* 00001BB8 "..CD3Cp."  */
    0x43,0x44,0x34,0x34,0x5B,0x82,0x1B,0x4C,  /* 00001BC0 "CD44[..L"  */
    0x41,0x4E,0x43,0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,  /* 00001BC8 "ANC._ADR"  */
    0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x08,0x00,0x08,0x5F,0x50,  /* 00001BD0 "......_P"  */
    0x52,0x57,0x12,0x06,0x02,0x0A,0x0B,0x0A,  /* 00001BD8 "RW......"  */
    0x04,0x5B,0x82,0x29,0x4D,0x50,0x43,0x30,  /* 00001BE0 ".[.)MPC0"  */
    0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,0x0C,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001BE8 "._ADR..."  */
    0x07,0x00,0x5B,0x80,0x4D,0x50,0x43,0x30,  /* 00001BF0 "..[.MPC0"  */
    0x02,0x0A,0xA0,0x0A,0x10,0x5B,0x81,0x0D,  /* 00001BF8 ".....[.."  */
    0x4D,0x50,0x43,0x30,0x00,0x00,0x28,0x4D,  /* 00001C00 "MPC0..(M"  */
    0x41,0x35,0x5F,0x08,0x5B,0x82,0x29,0x4D,  /* 00001C08 "A5_.[.)M"  */
    0x50,0x43,0x31,0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,  /* 00001C10 "PC1._ADR"  */
    0x0C,0x01,0x00,0x07,0x00,0x5B,0x80,0x4D,  /* 00001C18 ".....[.M"  */
    0x50,0x43,0x31,0x02,0x0A,0xA0,0x0A,0x10,  /* 00001C20 "PC1....."  */
    0x5B,0x81,0x0D,0x4D,0x50,0x43,0x31,0x00,  /* 00001C28 "[..MPC1."  */
    0x00,0x28,0x4D,0x41,0x35,0x5F,0x08,0x14,  /* 00001C30 ".(MA5_.."  */
    0x43,0x0E,0x5F,0x50,0x52,0x54,0x00,0xA0,  /* 00001C38 "C._PRT.."  */
    0x44,0x05,0x47,0x50,0x49,0x43,0xA4,0x12,  /* 00001C40 "D.GPIC.."  */
    0x4C,0x04,0x06,0x12,0x0B,0x04,0x0C,0xFF,  /* 00001C48 "L......."  */
    0xFF,0x08,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x0A,0x14,0x12,  /* 00001C50 "........"  */
    0x0B,0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,0x03,0x00,0x00,  /* 00001C58 "........"  */
    0x00,0x0A,0x10,0x12,0x0B,0x04,0x0C,0xFF,  /* 00001C60 "........"  */
    0xFF,0x03,0x00,0x01,0x00,0x0A,0x11,0x12,  /* 00001C68 "........"  */
    0x0C,0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,0x03,0x00,0x0A,  /* 00001C70 "........"  */
    0x02,0x00,0x0A,0x12,0x12,0x0B,0x04,0x0C,  /* 00001C78 "........"  */
    0xFF,0xFF,0x07,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x0A,0x14,  /* 00001C80 "........"  */
    0x12,0x0B,0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,0x07,0x00,  /* 00001C88 "........"  */
    0x01,0x00,0x0A,0x15,0xA1,0x46,0x08,0xA4,  /* 00001C90 ".....F.."  */
    0x12,0x42,0x08,0x06,0x12,0x14,0x04,0x0C,  /* 00001C98 ".B......"  */
    0xFF,0xFF,0x08,0x00,0x00,0x5E,0x5E,0x2E,  /* 00001CA0 ".....^^."  */
    0x4C,0x50,0x43,0x42,0x4C,0x4E,0x4B,0x45,  /* 00001CA8 "LPCBLNKE"  */
    0x00,0x12,0x14,0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,0x03,  /* 00001CB0 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x5E,0x5E,0x2E,0x4C,0x50,0x43,  /* 00001CB8 "..^^.LPC"  */
    0x42,0x4C,0x4E,0x4B,0x41,0x00,0x12,0x14,  /* 00001CC0 "BLNKA..."  */
    0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,0x03,0x00,0x01,0x5E,  /* 00001CC8 ".......^"  */
    0x5E,0x2E,0x4C,0x50,0x43,0x42,0x4C,0x4E,  /* 00001CD0 "^.LPCBLN"  */
    0x4B,0x42,0x00,0x12,0x15,0x04,0x0C,0xFF,  /* 00001CD8 "KB......"  */
    0xFF,0x03,0x00,0x0A,0x02,0x5E,0x5E,0x2E,  /* 00001CE0 ".....^^."  */
    0x4C,0x50,0x43,0x42,0x4C,0x4E,0x4B,0x43,  /* 00001CE8 "LPCBLNKC"  */
    0x00,0x12,0x14,0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,0x07,  /* 00001CF0 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x5E,0x5E,0x2E,0x4C,0x50,0x43,  /* 00001CF8 "..^^.LPC"  */
    0x42,0x4C,0x4E,0x4B,0x45,0x00,0x12,0x14,  /* 00001D00 "BLNKE..."  */
    0x04,0x0C,0xFF,0xFF,0x07,0x00,0x01,0x5E,  /* 00001D08 ".......^"  */
    0x5E,0x2E,0x4C,0x50,0x43,0x42,0x4C,0x4E,  /* 00001D10 "^.LPCBLN"  */
    0x4B,0x46,0x00,0x5B,0x82,0x4B,0xBC,0x4C,  /* 00001D18 "KF.[.K.L"  */
    0x50,0x43,0x42,0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,  /* 00001D20 "PCB._ADR"  */
    0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x1F,0x00,0x5B,0x80,0x4C,  /* 00001D28 ".....[.L"  */
    0x50,0x43,0x30,0x02,0x0A,0x40,0x0A,0xC0,  /* 00001D30 "PC0..@.."  */
    0x5B,0x81,0x49,0x04,0x4C,0x50,0x43,0x30,  /* 00001D38 "[.I.LPC0"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x40,0x10,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x41,  /* 00001D40 "..@.PIRA"  */
    0x08,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x42,0x08,0x50,0x49,  /* 00001D48 ".PIRB.PI"  */
    0x52,0x43,0x08,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x44,0x08,  /* 00001D50 "RC.PIRD."  */
    0x00,0x20,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x45,0x08,0x50,  /* 00001D58 ". PIRE.P"  */
    0x49,0x52,0x46,0x08,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x47,  /* 00001D60 "IRF.PIRG"  */
    0x08,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x48,0x08,0x00,0x40,  /* 00001D68 ".PIRH..@"  */
    0x32,0x48,0x50,0x54,0x45,0x20,0x00,0x40,  /* 00001D70 "2HPTE .@"  */
    0x06,0x4C,0x44,0x45,0x30,0x08,0x4C,0x44,  /* 00001D78 ".LDE0.LD"  */
    0x45,0x31,0x08,0x5B,0x82,0x41,0x0A,0x4C,  /* 00001D80 "E1.[.A.L"  */
    0x4E,0x4B,0x41,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,  /* 00001D88 "NKA._HID"  */
    0x0C,0x41,0xD0,0x0C,0x0F,0x08,0x5F,0x55,  /* 00001D90 ".A...._U"  */
    0x49,0x44,0x01,0x14,0x0D,0x5F,0x44,0x49,  /* 00001D98 "ID..._DI"  */
    0x53,0x08,0x70,0x0A,0x80,0x50,0x49,0x52,  /* 00001DA0 "S.p..PIR"  */
    0x41,0x08,0x5F,0x50,0x52,0x53,0x11,0x09,  /* 00001DA8 "A._PRS.."  */
    0x0A,0x06,0x23,0x00,0x04,0x18,0x79,0x00,  /* 00001DB0 "..#...y."  */
    0x14,0x38,0x5F,0x43,0x52,0x53,0x08,0x08,  /* 00001DB8 ".8_CRS.."  */
    0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x41,0x11,0x09,0x0A,0x06,  /* 00001DC0 "RTLA...."  */
    0x23,0x00,0x00,0x18,0x79,0x00,0x8B,0x52,  /* 00001DC8 "#...y..R"  */
    0x54,0x4C,0x41,0x01,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,  /* 00001DD0 "TLA.IRQ0"  */
    0x70,0x00,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x79,0x01,  /* 00001DD8 "p.IRQ0y."  */
    0x7B,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x41,0x0A,0x0F,0x00,  /* 00001DE0 "{PIRA..."  */
    0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0xA4,0x52,0x54,0x4C,  /* 00001DE8 "IRQ0.RTL"  */
    0x41,0x14,0x1B,0x5F,0x53,0x52,0x53,0x09,  /* 00001DF0 "A.._SRS."  */
    0x8B,0x68,0x01,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x82,  /* 00001DF8 ".h.IRQ0."  */
    0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x60,0x76,0x60,0x70,  /* 00001E00 "IRQ0`v`p"  */
    0x60,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x41,0x14,0x18,0x5F,  /* 00001E08 "`PIRA.._"  */
    0x53,0x54,0x41,0x08,0xA0,0x0C,0x7B,0x50,  /* 00001E10 "STA...{P"  */
    0x49,0x52,0x41,0x0A,0x80,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,  /* 00001E18 "IRA....."  */
    0x09,0xA1,0x04,0xA4,0x0A,0x0B,0x5B,0x82,  /* 00001E20 "......[."  */
    0x42,0x0A,0x4C,0x4E,0x4B,0x42,0x08,0x5F,  /* 00001E28 "B.LNKB._"  */
    0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,0x41,0xD0,0x0C,0x0F,  /* 00001E30 "HID.A..."  */
    0x08,0x5F,0x55,0x49,0x44,0x0A,0x02,0x14,  /* 00001E38 "._UID..."  */
    0x0D,0x5F,0x44,0x49,0x53,0x08,0x70,0x0A,  /* 00001E40 "._DIS.p."  */
    0x80,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x42,0x08,0x5F,0x50,  /* 00001E48 ".PIRB._P"  */
    0x52,0x53,0x11,0x09,0x0A,0x06,0x23,0x00,  /* 00001E50 "RS....#."  */
    0x04,0x18,0x79,0x00,0x14,0x38,0x5F,0x43,  /* 00001E58 "..y..8_C"  */
    0x52,0x53,0x08,0x08,0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x42,  /* 00001E60 "RS..RTLB"  */
    0x11,0x09,0x0A,0x06,0x23,0x00,0x00,0x18,  /* 00001E68 "....#..."  */
    0x79,0x00,0x8B,0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x42,0x01,  /* 00001E70 "y..RTLB."  */
    0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x70,0x00,0x49,0x52,  /* 00001E78 "IRQ0p.IR"  */
    0x51,0x30,0x79,0x01,0x7B,0x50,0x49,0x52,  /* 00001E80 "Q0y.{PIR"  */
    0x42,0x0A,0x0F,0x00,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,  /* 00001E88 "B...IRQ0"  */
    0xA4,0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x42,0x14,0x1B,0x5F,  /* 00001E90 ".RTLB.._"  */
    0x53,0x52,0x53,0x09,0x8B,0x68,0x01,0x49,  /* 00001E98 "SRS..h.I"  */
    0x52,0x51,0x30,0x82,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,  /* 00001EA0 "RQ0.IRQ0"  */
    0x60,0x76,0x60,0x70,0x60,0x50,0x49,0x52,  /* 00001EA8 "`v`p`PIR"  */
    0x42,0x14,0x18,0x5F,0x53,0x54,0x41,0x08,  /* 00001EB0 "B.._STA."  */
    0xA0,0x0C,0x7B,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x42,0x0A,  /* 00001EB8 "..{PIRB."  */
    0x80,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x09,0xA1,0x04,0xA4,  /* 00001EC0 "........"  */
    0x0A,0x0B,0x5B,0x82,0x42,0x0A,0x4C,0x4E,  /* 00001EC8 "..[.B.LN"  */
    0x4B,0x43,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,  /* 00001ED0 "KC._HID."  */
    0x41,0xD0,0x0C,0x0F,0x08,0x5F,0x55,0x49,  /* 00001ED8 "A...._UI"  */
    0x44,0x0A,0x03,0x14,0x0D,0x5F,0x44,0x49,  /* 00001EE0 "D...._DI"  */
    0x53,0x08,0x70,0x0A,0x80,0x50,0x49,0x52,  /* 00001EE8 "S.p..PIR"  */
    0x43,0x08,0x5F,0x50,0x52,0x53,0x11,0x09,  /* 00001EF0 "C._PRS.."  */
    0x0A,0x06,0x23,0x00,0x08,0x18,0x79,0x00,  /* 00001EF8 "..#...y."  */
    0x14,0x38,0x5F,0x43,0x52,0x53,0x08,0x08,  /* 00001F00 ".8_CRS.."  */
    0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x43,0x11,0x09,0x0A,0x06,  /* 00001F08 "RTLC...."  */
    0x23,0x00,0x00,0x18,0x79,0x00,0x8B,0x52,  /* 00001F10 "#...y..R"  */
    0x54,0x4C,0x43,0x01,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,  /* 00001F18 "TLC.IRQ0"  */
    0x70,0x00,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x79,0x01,  /* 00001F20 "p.IRQ0y."  */
    0x7B,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x43,0x0A,0x0F,0x00,  /* 00001F28 "{PIRC..."  */
    0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0xA4,0x52,0x54,0x4C,  /* 00001F30 "IRQ0.RTL"  */
    0x43,0x14,0x1B,0x5F,0x53,0x52,0x53,0x09,  /* 00001F38 "C.._SRS."  */
    0x8B,0x68,0x01,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x82,  /* 00001F40 ".h.IRQ0."  */
    0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x60,0x76,0x60,0x70,  /* 00001F48 "IRQ0`v`p"  */
    0x60,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x43,0x14,0x18,0x5F,  /* 00001F50 "`PIRC.._"  */
    0x53,0x54,0x41,0x08,0xA0,0x0C,0x7B,0x50,  /* 00001F58 "STA...{P"  */
    0x49,0x52,0x43,0x0A,0x80,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,  /* 00001F60 "IRC....."  */
    0x09,0xA1,0x04,0xA4,0x0A,0x0B,0x5B,0x82,  /* 00001F68 "......[."  */
    0x42,0x0A,0x4C,0x4E,0x4B,0x44,0x08,0x5F,  /* 00001F70 "B.LNKD._"  */
    0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,0x41,0xD0,0x0C,0x0F,  /* 00001F78 "HID.A..."  */
    0x08,0x5F,0x55,0x49,0x44,0x0A,0x04,0x14,  /* 00001F80 "._UID..."  */
    0x0D,0x5F,0x44,0x49,0x53,0x08,0x70,0x0A,  /* 00001F88 "._DIS.p."  */
    0x80,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x44,0x08,0x5F,0x50,  /* 00001F90 ".PIRD._P"  */
    0x52,0x53,0x11,0x09,0x0A,0x06,0x23,0x00,  /* 00001F98 "RS....#."  */
    0x08,0x18,0x79,0x00,0x14,0x38,0x5F,0x43,  /* 00001FA0 "..y..8_C"  */
    0x52,0x53,0x08,0x08,0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x44,  /* 00001FA8 "RS..RTLD"  */
    0x11,0x09,0x0A,0x06,0x23,0x00,0x00,0x18,  /* 00001FB0 "....#..."  */
    0x79,0x00,0x8B,0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x44,0x01,  /* 00001FB8 "y..RTLD."  */
    0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x70,0x00,0x49,0x52,  /* 00001FC0 "IRQ0p.IR"  */
    0x51,0x30,0x79,0x01,0x7B,0x50,0x49,0x52,  /* 00001FC8 "Q0y.{PIR"  */
    0x44,0x0A,0x0F,0x00,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,  /* 00001FD0 "D...IRQ0"  */
    0xA4,0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x44,0x14,0x1B,0x5F,  /* 00001FD8 ".RTLD.._"  */
    0x53,0x52,0x53,0x09,0x8B,0x68,0x01,0x49,  /* 00001FE0 "SRS..h.I"  */
    0x52,0x51,0x30,0x82,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,  /* 00001FE8 "RQ0.IRQ0"  */
    0x60,0x76,0x60,0x70,0x60,0x50,0x49,0x52,  /* 00001FF0 "`v`p`PIR"  */
    0x44,0x14,0x18,0x5F,0x53,0x54,0x41,0x08,  /* 00001FF8 "D.._STA."  */
    0xA0,0x0C,0x7B,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x44,0x0A,  /* 00002000 "..{PIRD."  */
    0x80,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x09,0xA1,0x04,0xA4,  /* 00002008 "........"  */
    0x0A,0x0B,0x5B,0x82,0x42,0x0A,0x4C,0x4E,  /* 00002010 "..[.B.LN"  */
    0x4B,0x45,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,  /* 00002018 "KE._HID."  */
    0x41,0xD0,0x0C,0x0F,0x08,0x5F,0x55,0x49,  /* 00002020 "A...._UI"  */
    0x44,0x0A,0x05,0x14,0x0D,0x5F,0x44,0x49,  /* 00002028 "D...._DI"  */
    0x53,0x08,0x70,0x0A,0x80,0x50,0x49,0x52,  /* 00002030 "S.p..PIR"  */
    0x45,0x08,0x5F,0x50,0x52,0x53,0x11,0x09,  /* 00002038 "E._PRS.."  */
    0x0A,0x06,0x23,0x20,0x00,0x18,0x79,0x00,  /* 00002040 "..# ..y."  */
    0x14,0x38,0x5F,0x43,0x52,0x53,0x08,0x08,  /* 00002048 ".8_CRS.."  */
    0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x45,0x11,0x09,0x0A,0x06,  /* 00002050 "RTLE...."  */
    0x23,0x00,0x00,0x18,0x79,0x00,0x8B,0x52,  /* 00002058 "#...y..R"  */
    0x54,0x4C,0x45,0x01,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,  /* 00002060 "TLE.IRQ0"  */
    0x70,0x00,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x79,0x01,  /* 00002068 "p.IRQ0y."  */
    0x7B,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x45,0x0A,0x0F,0x00,  /* 00002070 "{PIRE..."  */
    0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0xA4,0x52,0x54,0x4C,  /* 00002078 "IRQ0.RTL"  */
    0x45,0x14,0x1B,0x5F,0x53,0x52,0x53,0x09,  /* 00002080 "E.._SRS."  */
    0x8B,0x68,0x01,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x82,  /* 00002088 ".h.IRQ0."  */
    0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x60,0x76,0x60,0x70,  /* 00002090 "IRQ0`v`p"  */
    0x60,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x45,0x14,0x18,0x5F,  /* 00002098 "`PIRE.._"  */
    0x53,0x54,0x41,0x08,0xA0,0x0C,0x7B,0x50,  /* 000020A0 "STA...{P"  */
    0x49,0x52,0x45,0x0A,0x80,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,  /* 000020A8 "IRE....."  */
    0x09,0xA1,0x04,0xA4,0x0A,0x0B,0x5B,0x82,  /* 000020B0 "......[."  */
    0x42,0x0A,0x4C,0x4E,0x4B,0x46,0x08,0x5F,  /* 000020B8 "B.LNKF._"  */
    0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,0x41,0xD0,0x0C,0x0F,  /* 000020C0 "HID.A..."  */
    0x08,0x5F,0x55,0x49,0x44,0x0A,0x06,0x14,  /* 000020C8 "._UID..."  */
    0x0D,0x5F,0x44,0x49,0x53,0x08,0x70,0x0A,  /* 000020D0 "._DIS.p."  */
    0x80,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x46,0x08,0x5F,0x50,  /* 000020D8 ".PIRF._P"  */
    0x52,0x53,0x11,0x09,0x0A,0x06,0x23,0x20,  /* 000020E0 "RS....# "  */
    0x00,0x18,0x79,0x00,0x14,0x38,0x5F,0x43,  /* 000020E8 "..y..8_C"  */
    0x52,0x53,0x08,0x08,0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x46,  /* 000020F0 "RS..RTLF"  */
    0x11,0x09,0x0A,0x06,0x23,0x00,0x00,0x18,  /* 000020F8 "....#..."  */
    0x79,0x00,0x8B,0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x46,0x01,  /* 00002100 "y..RTLF."  */
    0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x70,0x00,0x49,0x52,  /* 00002108 "IRQ0p.IR"  */
    0x51,0x30,0x79,0x01,0x7B,0x50,0x49,0x52,  /* 00002110 "Q0y.{PIR"  */
    0x46,0x0A,0x0F,0x00,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,  /* 00002118 "F...IRQ0"  */
    0xA4,0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x46,0x14,0x1B,0x5F,  /* 00002120 ".RTLF.._"  */
    0x53,0x52,0x53,0x09,0x8B,0x68,0x01,0x49,  /* 00002128 "SRS..h.I"  */
    0x52,0x51,0x30,0x82,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,  /* 00002130 "RQ0.IRQ0"  */
    0x60,0x76,0x60,0x70,0x60,0x50,0x49,0x52,  /* 00002138 "`v`p`PIR"  */
    0x46,0x14,0x18,0x5F,0x53,0x54,0x41,0x08,  /* 00002140 "F.._STA."  */
    0xA0,0x0C,0x7B,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x46,0x0A,  /* 00002148 "..{PIRF."  */
    0x80,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x09,0xA1,0x04,0xA4,  /* 00002150 "........"  */
    0x0A,0x0B,0x5B,0x82,0x42,0x0A,0x4C,0x4E,  /* 00002158 "..[.B.LN"  */
    0x4B,0x47,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,  /* 00002160 "KG._HID."  */
    0x41,0xD0,0x0C,0x0F,0x08,0x5F,0x55,0x49,  /* 00002168 "A...._UI"  */
    0x44,0x0A,0x07,0x14,0x0D,0x5F,0x44,0x49,  /* 00002170 "D...._DI"  */
    0x53,0x08,0x70,0x0A,0x80,0x50,0x49,0x52,  /* 00002178 "S.p..PIR"  */
    0x47,0x08,0x5F,0x50,0x52,0x53,0x11,0x09,  /* 00002180 "G._PRS.."  */
    0x0A,0x06,0x23,0x00,0x04,0x18,0x79,0x00,  /* 00002188 "..#...y."  */
    0x14,0x38,0x5F,0x43,0x52,0x53,0x08,0x08,  /* 00002190 ".8_CRS.."  */
    0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x47,0x11,0x09,0x0A,0x06,  /* 00002198 "RTLG...."  */
    0x23,0x00,0x00,0x18,0x79,0x00,0x8B,0x52,  /* 000021A0 "#...y..R"  */
    0x54,0x4C,0x47,0x01,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,  /* 000021A8 "TLG.IRQ0"  */
    0x70,0x00,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x79,0x01,  /* 000021B0 "p.IRQ0y."  */
    0x7B,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x47,0x0A,0x0F,0x00,  /* 000021B8 "{PIRG..."  */
    0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0xA4,0x52,0x54,0x4C,  /* 000021C0 "IRQ0.RTL"  */
    0x47,0x14,0x1B,0x5F,0x53,0x52,0x53,0x09,  /* 000021C8 "G.._SRS."  */
    0x8B,0x68,0x01,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x82,  /* 000021D0 ".h.IRQ0."  */
    0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x60,0x76,0x60,0x70,  /* 000021D8 "IRQ0`v`p"  */
    0x60,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x47,0x14,0x18,0x5F,  /* 000021E0 "`PIRG.._"  */
    0x53,0x54,0x41,0x08,0xA0,0x0C,0x7B,0x50,  /* 000021E8 "STA...{P"  */
    0x49,0x52,0x47,0x0A,0x80,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,  /* 000021F0 "IRG....."  */
    0x09,0xA1,0x04,0xA4,0x0A,0x0B,0x5B,0x82,  /* 000021F8 "......[."  */
    0x42,0x0A,0x4C,0x4E,0x4B,0x48,0x08,0x5F,  /* 00002200 "B.LNKH._"  */
    0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,0x41,0xD0,0x0C,0x0F,  /* 00002208 "HID.A..."  */
    0x08,0x5F,0x55,0x49,0x44,0x0A,0x08,0x14,  /* 00002210 "._UID..."  */
    0x0D,0x5F,0x44,0x49,0x53,0x08,0x70,0x0A,  /* 00002218 "._DIS.p."  */
    0x80,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x48,0x08,0x5F,0x50,  /* 00002220 ".PIRH._P"  */
    0x52,0x53,0x11,0x09,0x0A,0x06,0x23,0x00,  /* 00002228 "RS....#."  */
    0x04,0x18,0x79,0x00,0x14,0x38,0x5F,0x43,  /* 00002230 "..y..8_C"  */
    0x52,0x53,0x08,0x08,0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x48,  /* 00002238 "RS..RTLH"  */
    0x11,0x09,0x0A,0x06,0x23,0x00,0x00,0x18,  /* 00002240 "....#..."  */
    0x79,0x00,0x8B,0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x48,0x01,  /* 00002248 "y..RTLH."  */
    0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,0x70,0x00,0x49,0x52,  /* 00002250 "IRQ0p.IR"  */
    0x51,0x30,0x79,0x01,0x7B,0x50,0x49,0x52,  /* 00002258 "Q0y.{PIR"  */
    0x48,0x0A,0x0F,0x00,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,  /* 00002260 "H...IRQ0"  */
    0xA4,0x52,0x54,0x4C,0x48,0x14,0x1B,0x5F,  /* 00002268 ".RTLH.._"  */
    0x53,0x52,0x53,0x09,0x8B,0x68,0x01,0x49,  /* 00002270 "SRS..h.I"  */
    0x52,0x51,0x30,0x82,0x49,0x52,0x51,0x30,  /* 00002278 "RQ0.IRQ0"  */
    0x60,0x76,0x60,0x70,0x60,0x50,0x49,0x52,  /* 00002280 "`v`p`PIR"  */
    0x48,0x14,0x18,0x5F,0x53,0x54,0x41,0x08,  /* 00002288 "H.._STA."  */
    0xA0,0x0C,0x7B,0x50,0x49,0x52,0x48,0x0A,  /* 00002290 "..{PIRH."  */
    0x80,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x09,0xA1,0x04,0xA4,  /* 00002298 "........"  */
    0x0A,0x0B,0x5B,0x82,0x47,0x06,0x54,0x49,  /* 000022A0 "..[.G.TI"  */
    0x4D,0x52,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,  /* 000022A8 "MR._HID."  */
    0x41,0xD0,0x01,0x00,0x08,0x42,0x55,0x46,  /* 000022B0 "A....BUF"  */
    0x30,0x11,0x15,0x0A,0x12,0x47,0x01,0x40,  /* 000022B8 "0....G.@"  */
    0x00,0x40,0x00,0x01,0x04,0x47,0x01,0x50,  /* 000022C0 ".@...G.P"  */
    0x00,0x50,0x00,0x10,0x04,0x79,0x00,0x08,  /* 000022C8 ".P...y.."  */
    0x42,0x55,0x46,0x31,0x11,0x18,0x0A,0x15,  /* 000022D0 "BUF1...."  */
    0x47,0x01,0x40,0x00,0x40,0x00,0x01,0x04,  /* 000022D8 "G.@.@..."  */
    0x47,0x01,0x50,0x00,0x50,0x00,0x10,0x04,  /* 000022E0 "G.P.P..."  */
    0x22,0x01,0x00,0x79,0x00,0x14,0x1D,0x5F,  /* 000022E8 ""..y..._"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x53,0x08,0xA0,0x11,0x7B,0x48,  /* 000022F0 "CRS...{H"  */
    0x50,0x54,0x45,0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x02,0x00,  /* 000022F8 "PTE....."  */
    0x00,0xA4,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0xA4,0x42,  /* 00002300 "..BUF0.B"  */
    0x55,0x46,0x31,0x5B,0x82,0x45,0x0A,0x49,  /* 00002308 "UF1[.E.I"  */
    0x50,0x49,0x43,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,  /* 00002310 "PIC._HID"  */
    0x0B,0x41,0xD0,0x08,0x5F,0x43,0x52,0x53,  /* 00002318 ".A.._CRS"  */
    0x11,0x41,0x09,0x0A,0x8D,0x47,0x01,0x20,  /* 00002320 ".A...G. "  */
    0x00,0x20,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0x24,  /* 00002328 ". ...G.$"  */
    0x00,0x24,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0x28,  /* 00002330 ".$...G.("  */
    0x00,0x28,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0x2C,  /* 00002338 ".(...G.,"  */
    0x00,0x2C,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0x30,  /* 00002340 ".,...G.0"  */
    0x00,0x30,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0x34,  /* 00002348 ".0...G.4"  */
    0x00,0x34,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0x38,  /* 00002350 ".4...G.8"  */
    0x00,0x38,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0x3C,  /* 00002358 ".8...G.<"  */
    0x00,0x3C,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0xA0,  /* 00002360 ".<...G.."  */
    0x00,0xA0,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0xA4,  /* 00002368 ".....G.."  */
    0x00,0xA4,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0xA8,  /* 00002370 ".....G.."  */
    0x00,0xA8,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0xAC,  /* 00002378 ".....G.."  */
    0x00,0xAC,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0xB0,  /* 00002380 ".....G.."  */
    0x00,0xB0,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0xB4,  /* 00002388 ".....G.."  */
    0x00,0xB4,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0xB8,  /* 00002390 ".....G.."  */
    0x00,0xB8,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0xBC,  /* 00002398 ".....G.."  */
    0x00,0xBC,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0xD0,  /* 000023A0 ".....G.."  */
    0x04,0xD0,0x04,0x01,0x02,0x22,0x04,0x00,  /* 000023A8 ".....".."  */
    0x79,0x00,0x5B,0x82,0x47,0x05,0x52,0x54,  /* 000023B0 "y.[.G.RT"  */
    0x43,0x5F,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,  /* 000023B8 "C_._HID."  */
    0x41,0xD0,0x0B,0x00,0x08,0x42,0x55,0x46,  /* 000023C0 "A....BUF"  */
    0x30,0x11,0x0D,0x0A,0x0A,0x47,0x01,0x70,  /* 000023C8 "0....G.p"  */
    0x00,0x70,0x00,0x01,0x08,0x79,0x00,0x08,  /* 000023D0 ".p...y.."  */
    0x42,0x55,0x46,0x31,0x11,0x10,0x0A,0x0D,  /* 000023D8 "BUF1...."  */
    0x47,0x01,0x70,0x00,0x70,0x00,0x01,0x08,  /* 000023E0 "G.p.p..."  */
    0x22,0x00,0x01,0x79,0x00,0x14,0x1D,0x5F,  /* 000023E8 ""..y..._"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x53,0x08,0xA0,0x11,0x7B,0x48,  /* 000023F0 "CRS...{H"  */
    0x50,0x54,0x45,0x0C,0x00,0x00,0x02,0x00,  /* 000023F8 "PTE....."  */
    0x00,0xA4,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0xA4,0x42,  /* 00002400 "..BUF0.B"  */
    0x55,0x46,0x31,0x5B,0x82,0x25,0x4D,0x41,  /* 00002408 "UF1[.%MA"  */
    0x54,0x48,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,  /* 00002410 "TH._HID."  */
    0x41,0xD0,0x0C,0x04,0x08,0x5F,0x43,0x52,  /* 00002418 "A...._CR"  */
    0x53,0x11,0x10,0x0A,0x0D,0x47,0x01,0xF0,  /* 00002420 "S....G.."  */
    0x00,0xF0,0x00,0x01,0x01,0x22,0x00,0x20,  /* 00002428 ".....". "  */
    0x79,0x00,0x5B,0x82,0x46,0x04,0x44,0x4D,  /* 00002430 "y.[.F.DM"  */
    0x41,0x43,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,  /* 00002438 "AC._HID."  */
    0x41,0xD0,0x02,0x00,0x08,0x5F,0x43,0x52,  /* 00002440 "A...._CR"  */
    0x53,0x11,0x30,0x0A,0x2D,0x47,0x01,0x00,  /* 00002448 "S.0.-G.."  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x01,0x20,0x47,0x01,0x81,  /* 00002450 ".... G.."  */
    0x00,0x81,0x00,0x01,0x0F,0x47,0x01,0x90,  /* 00002458 ".....G.."  */
    0x00,0x90,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,0x93,  /* 00002460 ".....G.."  */
    0x00,0x93,0x00,0x01,0x0D,0x47,0x01,0xC0,  /* 00002468 ".....G.."  */
    0x00,0xC0,0x00,0x01,0x20,0x2A,0x10,0x01,  /* 00002470 ".... *.."  */
    0x79,0x00,0x5B,0x82,0x40,0x09,0x4D,0x42,  /* 00002478 "y.[.@.MB"  */
    0x52,0x44,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,  /* 00002480 "RD._HID."  */
    0x41,0xD0,0x0C,0x02,0x08,0x5F,0x43,0x52,  /* 00002488 "A...._CR"  */
    0x53,0x11,0x4A,0x07,0x0A,0x76,0x47,0x01,  /* 00002490 "S.J..vG."  */
    0x2E,0x00,0x2E,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,  /* 00002498 "......G."  */
    0x61,0x00,0x61,0x00,0x01,0x01,0x47,0x01,  /* 000024A0 "a.a...G."  */
    0x63,0x00,0x63,0x00,0x01,0x01,0x47,0x01,  /* 000024A8 "c.c...G."  */
    0x65,0x00,0x65,0x00,0x01,0x01,0x47,0x01,  /* 000024B0 "e.e...G."  */
    0x67,0x00,0x67,0x00,0x01,0x01,0x47,0x01,  /* 000024B8 "g.g...G."  */
    0x80,0x00,0x80,0x00,0x01,0x01,0x47,0x01,  /* 000024C0 "......G."  */
    0x92,0x00,0x92,0x00,0x01,0x01,0x47,0x01,  /* 000024C8 "......G."  */
    0xB2,0x00,0xB2,0x00,0x01,0x02,0x47,0x01,  /* 000024D0 "......G."  */
    0x00,0x06,0x00,0x06,0x01,0x10,0x47,0x01,  /* 000024D8 "......G."  */
    0x00,0x07,0x00,0x07,0x01,0x10,0x47,0x01,  /* 000024E0 "......G."  */
    0x00,0x08,0x00,0x08,0x01,0x10,0x47,0x01,  /* 000024E8 "......G."  */
    0x00,0x10,0x00,0x10,0x01,0x80,0x47,0x01,  /* 000024F0 "......G."  */
    0x80,0x11,0x80,0x11,0x01,0x40,0x86,0x09,  /* 000024F8 ".....@.."  */
    0x00,0x01,0x00,0x00,0xC1,0xFE,0x00,0x00,  /* 00002500 "........"  */
    0x01,0x00,0x79,0x00,0x5B,0x82,0x26,0x46,  /* 00002508 "..y.[.&F"  */
    0x57,0x48,0x44,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,  /* 00002510 "WHD._HID"  */
    0x0C,0x25,0xD4,0x08,0x00,0x08,0x5F,0x43,  /* 00002518 ".%...._C"  */
    0x52,0x53,0x11,0x11,0x0A,0x0E,0x86,0x09,  /* 00002520 "RS......"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x80,0xFF,0x00,0x00,  /* 00002528 "........"  */
    0x80,0x00,0x79,0x00,0x5B,0x82,0x44,0x0C,  /* 00002530 "..y.[.D."  */
    0x48,0x50,0x45,0x54,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,  /* 00002538 "HPET._HI"  */
    0x44,0x0C,0x41,0xD0,0x01,0x03,0x08,0x42,  /* 00002540 "D.A....B"  */
    0x55,0x46,0x30,0x11,0x17,0x0A,0x14,0x22,  /* 00002548 "UF0....""  */
    0x01,0x00,0x22,0x00,0x01,0x86,0x09,0x00,  /* 00002550 ".."....."  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0xD0,0xFE,0x00,0x04,0x00,  /* 00002558 "........"  */
    0x00,0x79,0x00,0x14,0x37,0x5F,0x53,0x54,  /* 00002560 ".y..7_ST"  */
    0x41,0x00,0x7A,0x7B,0x48,0x50,0x54,0x45,  /* 00002568 "A.z{HPTE"  */
    0x0C,0x00,0x80,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x0A,0x0F,  /* 00002570 "........"  */
    0x60,0xA0,0x13,0x93,0x4F,0x53,0x59,0x53,  /* 00002578 "`...OSYS"  */
    0x0B,0xD1,0x07,0xA0,0x09,0x7B,0x60,0x0A,  /* 00002580 ".....{`."  */
    0x04,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x0F,0xA1,0x0B,0xA0,  /* 00002588 "........"  */
    0x09,0x7B,0x60,0x0A,0x04,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,  /* 00002590 ".{`....."  */
    0x0B,0xA4,0x00,0x14,0x4E,0x05,0x5F,0x43,  /* 00002598 "....N._C"  */
    0x52,0x53,0x08,0x7A,0x7B,0x48,0x50,0x54,  /* 000025A0 "RS.z{HPT"  */
    0x45,0x0C,0x00,0x80,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x0A,  /* 000025A8 "E......."  */
    0x0F,0x60,0xA0,0x42,0x04,0x7B,0x60,0x0A,  /* 000025B0 ".`.B.{`."  */
    0x04,0x00,0x8A,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x30,0x0A,  /* 000025B8 "...BUF0."  */
    0x0A,0x48,0x50,0x54,0x30,0xA0,0x0F,0x93,  /* 000025C0 ".HPT0..."  */
    0x60,0x0A,0x05,0x70,0x0C,0x00,0x10,0xD0,  /* 000025C8 "`..p...."  */
    0xFE,0x48,0x50,0x54,0x30,0xA0,0x0F,0x93,  /* 000025D0 ".HPT0..."  */
    0x60,0x0A,0x06,0x70,0x0C,0x00,0x20,0xD0,  /* 000025D8 "`..p.. ."  */
    0xFE,0x48,0x50,0x54,0x30,0xA0,0x0F,0x93,  /* 000025E0 ".HPT0..."  */
    0x60,0x0A,0x07,0x70,0x0C,0x00,0x30,0xD0,  /* 000025E8 "`..p..0."  */
    0xFE,0x48,0x50,0x54,0x30,0xA4,0x42,0x55,  /* 000025F0 ".HPT0.BU"  */
    0x46,0x30,0x5B,0x82,0x4C,0x29,0x48,0x5F,  /* 000025F8 "F0[.L)H_"  */
    0x45,0x43,0x08,0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,  /* 00002600 "EC._HID."  */
    0x41,0xD0,0x0C,0x09,0x08,0x5F,0x55,0x49,  /* 00002608 "A...._UI"  */
    0x44,0x01,0x14,0x26,0x5F,0x43,0x52,0x53,  /* 00002610 "D..&_CRS"  */
    0x00,0x08,0x42,0x46,0x46,0x52,0x11,0x15,  /* 00002618 "..BFFR.."  */
    0x0A,0x12,0x47,0x01,0x62,0x00,0x62,0x00,  /* 00002620 "..G.b.b."  */
    0x00,0x01,0x47,0x01,0x66,0x00,0x66,0x00,  /* 00002628 "..G.f.f."  */
    0x00,0x01,0x79,0x00,0xA4,0x42,0x46,0x46,  /* 00002630 "..y..BFF"  */
    0x52,0x5B,0x80,0x45,0x43,0x52,0x5F,0x03,  /* 00002638 "R[.ECR_."  */
    0x00,0x0A,0xFF,0x5B,0x81,0x45,0x09,0x45,  /* 00002640 "...[.E.E"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x5F,0x11,0x00,0x40,0x40,0x42,  /* 00002648 "CR_..@@B"  */
    0x31,0x45,0x58,0x01,0x42,0x32,0x45,0x58,  /* 00002650 "1EX.B2EX"  */
    0x01,0x41,0x43,0x45,0x58,0x01,0x00,0x05,  /* 00002658 ".ACEX..."  */
    0x53,0x57,0x42,0x45,0x01,0x44,0x43,0x42,  /* 00002660 "SWBE.DCB"  */
    0x45,0x01,0x00,0x06,0x00,0x08,0x4C,0x49,  /* 00002668 "E.....LI"  */
    0x44,0x53,0x01,0x00,0x07,0x42,0x31,0x53,  /* 00002670 "DS...B1S"  */
    0x54,0x08,0x42,0x32,0x53,0x54,0x08,0x00,  /* 00002678 "T.B2ST.."  */
    0x40,0x0D,0x42,0x31,0x52,0x52,0x20,0x42,  /* 00002680 "@.B1RR B"  */
    0x31,0x50,0x56,0x20,0x42,0x32,0x52,0x52,  /* 00002688 "1PV B2RR"  */
    0x20,0x42,0x32,0x50,0x56,0x20,0x42,0x31,  /* 00002690 " B2PV B1"  */
    0x41,0x46,0x20,0x42,0x31,0x56,0x4C,0x20,  /* 00002698 "AF B1VL "  */
    0x42,0x32,0x41,0x46,0x20,0x42,0x32,0x56,  /* 000026A0 "B2AF B2V"  */
    0x4C,0x20,0x43,0x54,0x4D,0x50,0x08,0x00,  /* 000026A8 "L CTMP.."  */
    0x48,0x07,0x42,0x31,0x54,0x49,0x10,0x42,  /* 000026B0 "H.B1TI.B"  */
    0x31,0x53,0x45,0x10,0x42,0x31,0x43,0x52,  /* 000026B8 "1SE.B1CR"  */
    0x10,0x42,0x31,0x54,0x4D,0x10,0x42,0x32,  /* 000026C0 ".B1TM.B2"  */
    0x54,0x49,0x10,0x42,0x32,0x53,0x45,0x10,  /* 000026C8 "TI.B2SE."  */
    0x42,0x32,0x43,0x52,0x10,0x42,0x32,0x54,  /* 000026D0 "B2CR.B2T"  */
    0x4D,0x10,0x14,0x1F,0x5F,0x52,0x45,0x47,  /* 000026D8 "M..._REG"  */
    0x02,0xA0,0x18,0x90,0x93,0x68,0x0A,0x03,  /* 000026E0 ".....h.."  */
    0x93,0x69,0x01,0x70,0x01,0x45,0x43,0x4F,  /* 000026E8 ".i.p.ECO"  */
    0x4E,0x70,0x41,0x43,0x45,0x58,0x50,0x57,  /* 000026F0 "NpACEXPW"  */
    0x52,0x53,0x08,0x5F,0x47,0x50,0x45,0x0A,  /* 000026F8 "RS._GPE."  */
    0x1C,0x14,0x08,0x5F,0x47,0x4C,0x4B,0x01,  /* 00002700 "..._GLK."  */
    0xA4,0x01,0x14,0x0D,0x5F,0x51,0x35,0x30,  /* 00002708 "...._Q50"  */
    0x00,0x86,0x50,0x57,0x52,0x42,0x0A,0x80,  /* 00002710 "..PWRB.."  */
    0x14,0x2E,0x5F,0x51,0x35,0x31,0x00,0x70,  /* 00002718 ".._Q51.p"  */
    0x0A,0x51,0x50,0x38,0x30,0x48,0x50,0x48,  /* 00002720 ".QP80HPH"  */
    0x53,0x31,0x0A,0x82,0x01,0x70,0x01,0x50,  /* 00002728 "S1...p.P"  */
    0x57,0x52,0x53,0x86,0x41,0x44,0x50,0x31,  /* 00002730 "WRS.ADP1"  */
    0x0A,0x80,0x86,0x5C,0x2E,0x5F,0x50,0x52,  /* 00002738 "...\._PR"  */
    0x5F,0x43,0x50,0x55,0x30,0x0A,0x81,0x14,  /* 00002740 "_CPU0..."  */
    0x2E,0x5F,0x51,0x35,0x32,0x00,0x70,0x0A,  /* 00002748 "._Q52.p."  */
    0x52,0x50,0x38,0x30,0x48,0x50,0x48,0x53,  /* 00002750 "RP80HPHS"  */
    0x31,0x0A,0x82,0x00,0x70,0x00,0x50,0x57,  /* 00002758 "1...p.PW"  */
    0x52,0x53,0x86,0x41,0x44,0x50,0x31,0x0A,  /* 00002760 "RS.ADP1."  */
    0x80,0x86,0x5C,0x2E,0x5F,0x50,0x52,0x5F,  /* 00002768 "..\._PR_"  */
    0x43,0x50,0x55,0x30,0x0A,0x81,0x14,0x1A,  /* 00002770 "CPU0...."  */
    0x5F,0x51,0x35,0x33,0x00,0x70,0x0A,0x53,  /* 00002778 "_Q53.p.S"  */
    0x50,0x38,0x30,0x48,0x86,0x42,0x41,0x54,  /* 00002780 "P80H.BAT"  */
    0x31,0x01,0x86,0x42,0x41,0x54,0x31,0x0A,  /* 00002788 "1..BAT1."  */
    0x81,0x14,0x21,0x5F,0x51,0x35,0x34,0x00,  /* 00002790 "..!_Q54."  */
    0x70,0x0A,0x54,0x50,0x38,0x30,0x48,0x50,  /* 00002798 "p.TP80HP"  */
    0x48,0x53,0x31,0x0A,0x8F,0x00,0x86,0x42,  /* 000027A0 "HS1....B"  */
    0x41,0x54,0x31,0x01,0x86,0x42,0x41,0x54,  /* 000027A8 "AT1..BAT"  */
    0x31,0x0A,0x81,0x14,0x0D,0x5F,0x51,0x35,  /* 000027B0 "1...._Q5"  */
    0x42,0x00,0x86,0x53,0x4C,0x50,0x42,0x0A,  /* 000027B8 "B..SLPB."  */
    0x80,0x14,0x0C,0x5F,0x51,0x35,0x43,0x00,  /* 000027C0 "..._Q5C."  */
    0x50,0x48,0x53,0x5F,0x0A,0x83,0x14,0x1F,  /* 000027C8 "PHS_...."  */
    0x5F,0x51,0x35,0x44,0x00,0x70,0x0A,0x5D,  /* 000027D0 "_Q5D.p.]"  */
    0x50,0x38,0x30,0x48,0xA0,0x11,0x49,0x47,  /* 000027D8 "P80H..IG"  */
    0x44,0x53,0x70,0x01,0x54,0x4C,0x53,0x54,  /* 000027E0 "DSp.TLST"  */
    0x48,0x4B,0x44,0x53,0x0A,0x0A,0x14,0x14,  /* 000027E8 "HKDS...."  */
    0x5F,0x51,0x35,0x45,0x00,0x86,0x4C,0x49,  /* 000027F0 "_Q5E..LI"  */
    0x44,0x30,0x0A,0x80,0x70,0x0A,0x5E,0x50,  /* 000027F8 "D0..p.^P"  */
    0x38,0x30,0x48,0x14,0x14,0x5F,0x51,0x35,  /* 00002800 "80H.._Q5"  */
    0x46,0x00,0x70,0x0A,0x5F,0x50,0x38,0x30,  /* 00002808 "F.p._P80"  */
    0x48,0x86,0x4C,0x49,0x44,0x30,0x0A,0x80,  /* 00002810 "H.LID0.."  */
    0x14,0x14,0x5F,0x51,0x36,0x30,0x00,0xA0,  /* 00002818 ".._Q60.."  */
    0x0D,0x93,0x42,0x31,0x45,0x58,0x01,0x86,  /* 00002820 "..B1EX.."  */
    0x42,0x41,0x54,0x31,0x01,0x14,0x14,0x5F,  /* 00002828 "BAT1..._"  */
    0x51,0x36,0x31,0x00,0xA0,0x0D,0x93,0x42,  /* 00002830 "Q61....B"  */
    0x31,0x45,0x58,0x01,0x86,0x42,0x41,0x54,  /* 00002838 "1EX..BAT"  */
    0x31,0x01,0x14,0x0C,0x5F,0x51,0x36,0x33,  /* 00002840 "1..._Q63"  */
    0x00,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x5F,0x0A,0x9E,0x14,  /* 00002848 ".PHS_..."  */
    0x0C,0x5F,0x51,0x36,0x34,0x00,0x50,0x48,  /* 00002850 "._Q64.PH"  */
    0x53,0x5F,0x0A,0x9F,0x14,0x13,0x5F,0x51,  /* 00002858 "S_...._Q"  */
    0x36,0x35,0x00,0x86,0x5C,0x2E,0x5F,0x54,  /* 00002860 "65..\._T"  */
    0x5A,0x5F,0x54,0x48,0x52,0x4D,0x0A,0x80,  /* 00002868 "Z_THRM.."  */
    0x14,0x0D,0x5F,0x51,0x36,0x36,0x00,0x86,  /* 00002870 ".._Q66.."  */
    0x42,0x41,0x54,0x31,0x0A,0x80,0x14,0x0C,  /* 00002878 "BAT1...."  */
    0x5F,0x51,0x36,0x38,0x00,0x50,0x48,0x53,  /* 00002880 "_Q68.PHS"  */
    0x5F,0x0A,0xA1,0x14,0x0C,0x5F,0x51,0x36,  /* 00002888 "_...._Q6"  */
    0x39,0x00,0x50,0x48,0x53,0x5F,0x0A,0xA2,  /* 00002890 "9.PHS_.."  */
    0x5B,0x82,0x2E,0x50,0x53,0x32,0x4B,0x08,  /* 00002898 "[..PS2K."  */
    0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,0x41,0xD0,0x03,  /* 000028A0 "_HID.A.."  */
    0x03,0x08,0x5F,0x43,0x52,0x53,0x11,0x19,  /* 000028A8 ".._CRS.."  */
    0x0A,0x16,0x47,0x01,0x60,0x00,0x60,0x00,  /* 000028B0 "..G.`.`."  */
    0x01,0x01,0x47,0x01,0x64,0x00,0x64,0x00,  /* 000028B8 "..G.d.d."  */
    0x01,0x01,0x23,0x02,0x00,0x01,0x79,0x00,  /* 000028C0 "..#...y."  */
    0x5B,0x82,0x1E,0x50,0x53,0x32,0x4D,0x08,  /* 000028C8 "[..PS2M."  */
    0x5F,0x48,0x49,0x44,0x0C,0x41,0xD0,0x0F,  /* 000028D0 "_HID.A.."  */
    0x13,0x08,0x5F,0x43,0x52,0x53,0x11,0x09,  /* 000028D8 ".._CRS.."  */
    0x0A,0x06,0x23,0x00,0x10,0x01,0x79,0x00,  /* 000028E0 "..#...y."  */
    0x5B,0x82,0x4B,0x06,0x55,0x53,0x42,0x30,  /* 000028E8 "[.K.USB0"  */
    0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,0x0C,0x00,0x00,  /* 000028F0 "._ADR..."  */
    0x1D,0x00,0x5B,0x80,0x55,0x30,0x43,0x53,  /* 000028F8 "..[.U0CS"  */
    0x02,0x0A,0xC4,0x0A,0x04,0x5B,0x81,0x0B,  /* 00002900 ".....[.."  */
    0x55,0x30,0x43,0x53,0x03,0x55,0x30,0x45,  /* 00002908 "U0CS.U0E"  */
    0x4E,0x02,0x14,0x18,0x5F,0x50,0x53,0x57,  /* 00002910 "N..._PSW"  */
    0x01,0xA0,0x09,0x68,0x70,0x0A,0x03,0x55,  /* 00002918 "...hp..U"  */
    0x30,0x45,0x4E,0xA1,0x07,0x70,0x00,0x55,  /* 00002920 "0EN..p.U"  */
    0x30,0x45,0x4E,0x14,0x15,0x5F,0x53,0x31,  /* 00002928 "0EN.._S1"  */
    0x44,0x00,0xA0,0x0C,0x93,0x4F,0x53,0x59,  /* 00002930 "D....OSY"  */
    0x53,0x0B,0xCF,0x07,0xA4,0x0A,0x02,0xA4,  /* 00002938 "S......."  */
    0x01,0x14,0x09,0x5F,0x53,0x33,0x44,0x00,  /* 00002940 "..._S3D."  */
    0xA4,0x0A,0x02,0x14,0x09,0x5F,0x53,0x34,  /* 00002948 "....._S4"  */
    0x44,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x02,0x5B,0x82,0x4B,  /* 00002950 "D....[.K"  */
    0x06,0x55,0x53,0x42,0x31,0x08,0x5F,0x41,  /* 00002958 ".USB1._A"  */
    0x44,0x52,0x0C,0x01,0x00,0x1D,0x00,0x5B,  /* 00002960 "DR.....["  */
    0x80,0x55,0x31,0x43,0x53,0x02,0x0A,0xC4,  /* 00002968 ".U1CS..."  */
    0x0A,0x04,0x5B,0x81,0x0B,0x55,0x31,0x43,  /* 00002970 "..[..U1C"  */
    0x53,0x03,0x55,0x31,0x45,0x4E,0x02,0x14,  /* 00002978 "S.U1EN.."  */
    0x18,0x5F,0x50,0x53,0x57,0x01,0xA0,0x09,  /* 00002980 "._PSW..."  */
    0x68,0x70,0x0A,0x03,0x55,0x31,0x45,0x4E,  /* 00002988 "hp..U1EN"  */
    0xA1,0x07,0x70,0x00,0x55,0x31,0x45,0x4E,  /* 00002990 "..p.U1EN"  */
    0x14,0x15,0x5F,0x53,0x31,0x44,0x00,0xA0,  /* 00002998 ".._S1D.."  */
    0x0C,0x93,0x4F,0x53,0x59,0x53,0x0B,0xCF,  /* 000029A0 "..OSYS.."  */
    0x07,0xA4,0x0A,0x02,0xA4,0x01,0x14,0x09,  /* 000029A8 "........"  */
    0x5F,0x53,0x33,0x44,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x02,  /* 000029B0 "_S3D...."  */
    0x14,0x09,0x5F,0x53,0x34,0x44,0x00,0xA4,  /* 000029B8 ".._S4D.."  */
    0x0A,0x02,0x5B,0x82,0x4B,0x06,0x55,0x53,  /* 000029C0 "..[.K.US"  */
    0x42,0x32,0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,0x0C,  /* 000029C8 "B2._ADR."  */
    0x02,0x00,0x1D,0x00,0x5B,0x80,0x55,0x32,  /* 000029D0 "....[.U2"  */
    0x43,0x53,0x02,0x0A,0xC4,0x0A,0x04,0x5B,  /* 000029D8 "CS.....["  */
    0x81,0x0B,0x55,0x32,0x43,0x53,0x03,0x55,  /* 000029E0 "..U2CS.U"  */
    0x32,0x45,0x4E,0x02,0x14,0x18,0x5F,0x50,  /* 000029E8 "2EN..._P"  */
    0x53,0x57,0x01,0xA0,0x09,0x68,0x70,0x0A,  /* 000029F0 "SW...hp."  */
    0x03,0x55,0x32,0x45,0x4E,0xA1,0x07,0x70,  /* 000029F8 ".U2EN..p"  */
    0x00,0x55,0x32,0x45,0x4E,0x14,0x15,0x5F,  /* 00002A00 ".U2EN.._"  */
    0x53,0x31,0x44,0x00,0xA0,0x0C,0x93,0x4F,  /* 00002A08 "S1D....O"  */
    0x53,0x59,0x53,0x0B,0xCF,0x07,0xA4,0x0A,  /* 00002A10 "SYS....."  */
    0x02,0xA4,0x01,0x14,0x09,0x5F,0x53,0x33,  /* 00002A18 "....._S3"  */
    0x44,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x02,0x14,0x09,0x5F,  /* 00002A20 "D......_"  */
    0x53,0x34,0x44,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x02,0x5B,  /* 00002A28 "S4D....["  */
    0x82,0x2A,0x55,0x53,0x42,0x37,0x08,0x5F,  /* 00002A30 ".*USB7._"  */
    0x41,0x44,0x52,0x0C,0x07,0x00,0x1D,0x00,  /* 00002A38 "ADR....."  */
    0x14,0x0C,0x5F,0x50,0x53,0x30,0x00,0x50,  /* 00002A40 ".._PS0.P"  */
    0x48,0x53,0x5F,0x0A,0x94,0x14,0x0D,0x5F,  /* 00002A48 "HS_...._"  */
    0x50,0x53,0x33,0x00,0x70,0x0A,0x07,0x50,  /* 00002A50 "PS3.p..P"  */
    0x38,0x30,0x48,0x08,0x50,0x55,0x41,0x4C,  /* 00002A58 "80H.PUAL"  */
    0x12,0x07,0x01,0x0C,0x01,0x00,0x1F,0x00,  /* 00002A60 "........"  */
    0x5B,0x82,0x4F,0xE5,0x49,0x44,0x45,0x43,  /* 00002A68 "[.O.IDEC"  */
    0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,0x0C,0x01,0x00,  /* 00002A70 "._ADR..."  */
    0x1F,0x00,0x5B,0x80,0x49,0x44,0x45,0x43,  /* 00002A78 "..[.IDEC"  */
    0x02,0x0A,0x40,0x0A,0x18,0x5B,0x81,0x4F,  /* 00002A80 "..@..[.O"  */
    0x05,0x49,0x44,0x45,0x43,0x03,0x50,0x52,  /* 00002A88 ".IDEC.PR"  */
    0x49,0x54,0x10,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,0x10,  /* 00002A90 "IT.SECT."  */
    0x50,0x53,0x49,0x54,0x04,0x53,0x53,0x49,  /* 00002A98 "PSIT.SSI"  */
    0x54,0x04,0x00,0x18,0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,  /* 00002AA0 "T...SYNC"  */
    0x04,0x00,0x0C,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x30,0x02,  /* 00002AA8 "...SDT0."  */
    0x00,0x02,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x31,0x02,0x00,  /* 00002AB0 "..SDT1.."  */
    0x02,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x32,0x02,0x00,0x02,  /* 00002AB8 ".SDT2..."  */
    0x53,0x44,0x54,0x33,0x02,0x00,0x42,0x04,  /* 00002AC0 "SDT3..B."  */
    0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,0x04,0x49,0x43,0x52,  /* 00002AC8 "ICR0.ICR"  */
    0x31,0x04,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x32,0x04,0x49,  /* 00002AD0 "1.ICR2.I"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x33,0x04,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x34,  /* 00002AD8 "CR3.ICR4"  */
    0x04,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x35,0x04,0x5B,0x82,  /* 00002AE0 ".ICR5.[."  */
    0x4C,0x61,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x44,0x08,0x5F,  /* 00002AE8 "LaPRID._"  */
    0x41,0x44,0x52,0x00,0x14,0x47,0x13,0x5F,  /* 00002AF0 "ADR..G._"  */
    0x47,0x54,0x4D,0x00,0x08,0x50,0x42,0x55,  /* 00002AF8 "GTM..PBU"  */
    0x46,0x11,0x17,0x0A,0x14,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00002B00 "F......."  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00002B08 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00002B10 "........"  */
    0x00,0x8A,0x50,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x00,0x50,  /* 00002B18 "..PBUF.P"  */
    0x49,0x4F,0x30,0x8A,0x50,0x42,0x55,0x46,  /* 00002B20 "IO0.PBUF"  */
    0x0A,0x04,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x30,0x8A,0x50,  /* 00002B28 "..DMA0.P"  */
    0x42,0x55,0x46,0x0A,0x08,0x50,0x49,0x4F,  /* 00002B30 "BUF..PIO"  */
    0x31,0x8A,0x50,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x0A,0x0C,  /* 00002B38 "1.PBUF.."  */
    0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x31,0x8A,0x50,0x42,0x55,  /* 00002B40 "DMA1.PBU"  */
    0x46,0x0A,0x10,0x46,0x4C,0x41,0x47,0x70,  /* 00002B48 "F..FLAGp"  */
    0x47,0x45,0x54,0x50,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,  /* 00002B50 "GETPPRIT"  */
    0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x30,0x70,0x47,0x44,0x4D,  /* 00002B58 "PIO0pGDM"  */
    0x41,0x7B,0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x01,0x00,  /* 00002B60 "A{SYNC.."  */
    0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x33,0x01,0x00,0x7B,  /* 00002B68 "{ICR3..{"  */
    0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,0x01,0x00,0x53,0x44,  /* 00002B70 "ICR0..SD"  */
    0x54,0x30,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0x01,  /* 00002B78 "T0{ICR1."  */
    0x00,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x30,0xA0,0x10,0x93,  /* 00002B80 ".DMA0..."  */
    0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x30,0xFF,0x70,0x50,0x49,  /* 00002B88 "DMA0.pPI"  */
    0x4F,0x30,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x30,0xA0,0x2E,  /* 00002B90 "O0DMA0.."  */
    0x7B,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,0x0B,0x00,0x40,  /* 00002B98 "{PRIT..@"  */
    0x00,0xA0,0x14,0x93,0x7B,0x50,0x52,0x49,  /* 00002BA0 "....{PRI"  */
    0x54,0x0A,0x90,0x00,0x0A,0x80,0x70,0x0B,  /* 00002BA8 "T.....p."  */
    0x84,0x03,0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x31,0xA1,0x0E,  /* 00002BB0 "..PIO1.."  */
    0x70,0x47,0x45,0x54,0x54,0x50,0x53,0x49,  /* 00002BB8 "pGETTPSI"  */
    0x54,0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x31,0xA1,0x07,0x70,  /* 00002BC0 "TPIO1..p"  */
    0xFF,0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x31,0x70,0x47,0x44,  /* 00002BC8 ".PIO1pGD"  */
    0x4D,0x41,0x7B,0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x0A,  /* 00002BD0 "MA{SYNC."  */
    0x02,0x00,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x33,0x0A,  /* 00002BD8 "..{ICR3."  */
    0x02,0x00,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,0x0A,  /* 00002BE0 "..{ICR0."  */
    0x02,0x00,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x31,0x7B,0x49,  /* 00002BE8 "..SDT1{I"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x31,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0x44,0x4D,  /* 00002BF0 "CR1...DM"  */
    0x41,0x31,0xA0,0x10,0x93,0x44,0x4D,0x41,  /* 00002BF8 "A1...DMA"  */
    0x31,0xFF,0x70,0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x31,0x44,  /* 00002C00 "1.pPIO1D"  */
    0x4D,0x41,0x31,0x70,0x47,0x45,0x54,0x46,  /* 00002C08 "MA1pGETF"  */
    0x7B,0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x01,0x00,0x7B,  /* 00002C10 "{SYNC..{"  */
    0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0x50,  /* 00002C18 "SYNC...P"  */
    0x52,0x49,0x54,0x46,0x4C,0x41,0x47,0xA4,  /* 00002C20 "RITFLAG."  */
    0x50,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x14,0x48,0x2B,0x5F,  /* 00002C28 "PBUF.H+_"  */
    0x53,0x54,0x4D,0x03,0x8A,0x68,0x00,0x50,  /* 00002C30 "STM..h.P"  */
    0x49,0x4F,0x30,0x8A,0x68,0x0A,0x04,0x44,  /* 00002C38 "IO0.h..D"  */
    0x4D,0x41,0x30,0x8A,0x68,0x0A,0x08,0x50,  /* 00002C40 "MA0.h..P"  */
    0x49,0x4F,0x31,0x8A,0x68,0x0A,0x0C,0x44,  /* 00002C48 "IO1.h..D"  */
    0x4D,0x41,0x31,0x8A,0x68,0x0A,0x10,0x46,  /* 00002C50 "MA1.h..F"  */
    0x4C,0x41,0x47,0x70,0x0A,0x04,0x49,0x43,  /* 00002C58 "LAGp..IC"  */
    0x52,0x32,0xA0,0x41,0x12,0x93,0x87,0x69,  /* 00002C60 "R2.A...i"  */
    0x0B,0x00,0x02,0x7B,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,  /* 00002C68 "...{PRIT"  */
    0x0B,0xF0,0x40,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,0x7B,  /* 00002C70 "..@PRIT{"  */
    0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x0A,0x0E,0x53,0x59,  /* 00002C78 "SYNC..SY"  */
    0x4E,0x43,0x70,0x00,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x30,  /* 00002C80 "NCp.SDT0"  */
    0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,0x0A,0x0E,0x49,  /* 00002C88 "{ICR0..I"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x30,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,  /* 00002C90 "CR0{ICR1"  */
    0x0A,0x0E,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0x7B,0x49,  /* 00002C98 "..ICR1{I"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x33,0x0A,0x0E,0x49,0x43,0x52,  /* 00002CA0 "CR3..ICR"  */
    0x33,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x35,0x0A,0x0E,  /* 00002CA8 "3{ICR5.."  */
    0x49,0x43,0x52,0x35,0x8B,0x69,0x0A,0x62,  /* 00002CB0 "ICR5.i.b"  */
    0x57,0x34,0x39,0x30,0x8B,0x69,0x0A,0x6A,  /* 00002CB8 "W490.i.j"  */
    0x57,0x35,0x33,0x30,0x8B,0x69,0x0A,0x7E,  /* 00002CC0 "W530.i.~"  */
    0x57,0x36,0x33,0x30,0x8B,0x69,0x0A,0x80,  /* 00002CC8 "W630.i.."  */
    0x57,0x36,0x34,0x30,0x8B,0x69,0x0A,0xB0,  /* 00002CD0 "W640.i.."  */
    0x57,0x38,0x38,0x30,0x8B,0x69,0x0A,0xBA,  /* 00002CD8 "W880.i.."  */
    0x57,0x39,0x33,0x30,0x7D,0x50,0x52,0x49,  /* 00002CE0 "W930}PRI"  */
    0x54,0x0B,0x04,0x80,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,  /* 00002CE8 "T...PRIT"  */
    0xA0,0x1E,0x90,0x7B,0x46,0x4C,0x41,0x47,  /* 00002CF0 "...{FLAG"  */
    0x0A,0x02,0x00,0x7B,0x57,0x34,0x39,0x30,  /* 00002CF8 "...{W490"  */
    0x0B,0x00,0x08,0x00,0x7D,0x50,0x52,0x49,  /* 00002D00 "....}PRI"  */
    0x54,0x0A,0x02,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,0x7D,  /* 00002D08 "T..PRIT}"  */
    0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,0x53,0x45,0x54,0x50,  /* 00002D10 "PRITSETP"  */
    0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x30,0x57,0x35,0x33,0x30,  /* 00002D18 "PIO0W530"  */
    0x57,0x36,0x34,0x30,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,  /* 00002D20 "W640PRIT"  */
    0xA0,0x4B,0x05,0x7B,0x46,0x4C,0x41,0x47,  /* 00002D28 ".K.{FLAG"  */
    0x01,0x00,0x7D,0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x01,  /* 00002D30 "..}SYNC."  */
    0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x70,0x53,0x44,0x4D,  /* 00002D38 "SYNCpSDM"  */
    0x41,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x30,0x53,0x44,0x54,  /* 00002D40 "ADMA0SDT"  */
    0x30,0xA0,0x12,0x95,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x30,  /* 00002D48 "0...DMA0"  */
    0x0A,0x1E,0x7D,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x33,0x01,  /* 00002D50 "..}ICR3."  */
    0x49,0x43,0x52,0x33,0xA0,0x12,0x95,0x44,  /* 00002D58 "ICR3...D"  */
    0x4D,0x41,0x30,0x0A,0x3C,0x7D,0x49,0x43,  /* 00002D60 "MA0.<}IC"  */
    0x52,0x30,0x01,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,0xA0,  /* 00002D68 "R0.ICR0."  */
    0x14,0x7B,0x57,0x39,0x33,0x30,0x0B,0x00,  /* 00002D70 ".{W930.."  */
    0x20,0x00,0x7D,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0x01,  /* 00002D78 " .}ICR1."  */
    0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0xA0,0x40,0x16,0x93,  /* 00002D80 "ICR1.@.."  */
    0x87,0x6A,0x0B,0x00,0x02,0x7B,0x50,0x52,  /* 00002D88 ".j...{PR"  */
    0x49,0x54,0x0B,0x0F,0x3F,0x50,0x52,0x49,  /* 00002D90 "IT..?PRI"  */
    0x54,0x70,0x00,0x50,0x53,0x49,0x54,0x7B,  /* 00002D98 "Tp.PSIT{"  */
    0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x0A,0x0D,0x53,0x59,  /* 00002DA0 "SYNC..SY"  */
    0x4E,0x43,0x70,0x00,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x31,  /* 00002DA8 "NCp.SDT1"  */
    0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,0x0A,0x0D,0x49,  /* 00002DB0 "{ICR0..I"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x30,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,  /* 00002DB8 "CR0{ICR1"  */
    0x0A,0x0D,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0x7B,0x49,  /* 00002DC0 "..ICR1{I"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x33,0x0A,0x0D,0x49,0x43,0x52,  /* 00002DC8 "CR3..ICR"  */
    0x33,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x35,0x0A,0x0D,  /* 00002DD0 "3{ICR5.."  */
    0x49,0x43,0x52,0x35,0x8B,0x6A,0x0A,0x62,  /* 00002DD8 "ICR5.j.b"  */
    0x57,0x34,0x39,0x31,0x8B,0x6A,0x0A,0x6A,  /* 00002DE0 "W491.j.j"  */
    0x57,0x35,0x33,0x31,0x8B,0x6A,0x0A,0x7E,  /* 00002DE8 "W531.j.~"  */
    0x57,0x36,0x33,0x31,0x8B,0x6A,0x0A,0x80,  /* 00002DF0 "W631.j.."  */
    0x57,0x36,0x34,0x31,0x8B,0x6A,0x0A,0xB0,  /* 00002DF8 "W641.j.."  */
    0x57,0x38,0x38,0x31,0x8B,0x6A,0x0A,0xBA,  /* 00002E00 "W881.j.."  */
    0x57,0x39,0x33,0x31,0x7D,0x50,0x52,0x49,  /* 00002E08 "W931}PRI"  */
    0x54,0x0B,0x40,0x80,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,  /* 00002E10 "T.@.PRIT"  */
    0xA0,0x1E,0x90,0x7B,0x46,0x4C,0x41,0x47,  /* 00002E18 "...{FLAG"  */
    0x0A,0x08,0x00,0x7B,0x57,0x34,0x39,0x31,  /* 00002E20 "...{W491"  */
    0x0B,0x00,0x08,0x00,0x7D,0x50,0x52,0x49,  /* 00002E28 "....}PRI"  */
    0x54,0x0A,0x20,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,0xA0,  /* 00002E30 "T. PRIT."  */
    0x4C,0x04,0x7B,0x46,0x4C,0x41,0x47,0x0A,  /* 00002E38 "L.{FLAG."  */
    0x10,0x00,0x7D,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,0x0B,  /* 00002E40 "..}PRIT."  */
    0x00,0x40,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,0xA0,0x13,  /* 00002E48 ".@PRIT.."  */
    0x94,0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x31,0x0A,0xF0,0x7D,  /* 00002E50 ".PIO1..}"  */
    0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,0x0A,0x80,0x50,0x52,  /* 00002E58 "PRIT..PR"  */
    0x49,0x54,0xA1,0x21,0x7D,0x50,0x52,0x49,  /* 00002E60 "IT.!}PRI"  */
    0x54,0x0A,0x10,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,0x70,  /* 00002E68 "T..PRITp"  */
    0x53,0x45,0x54,0x54,0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x31,  /* 00002E70 "SETTPIO1"  */
    0x57,0x35,0x33,0x31,0x57,0x36,0x34,0x31,  /* 00002E78 "W531W641"  */
    0x50,0x53,0x49,0x54,0xA0,0x40,0x06,0x7B,  /* 00002E80 "PSIT.@.{"  */
    0x46,0x4C,0x41,0x47,0x0A,0x04,0x00,0x7D,  /* 00002E88 "FLAG...}"  */
    0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x0A,0x02,0x53,0x59,  /* 00002E90 "SYNC..SY"  */
    0x4E,0x43,0x70,0x53,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x44,  /* 00002E98 "NCpSDMAD"  */
    0x4D,0x41,0x31,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x31,0xA0,  /* 00002EA0 "MA1SDT1."  */
    0x13,0x95,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x31,0x0A,0x1E,  /* 00002EA8 "..DMA1.."  */
    0x7D,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x33,0x0A,0x02,0x49,  /* 00002EB0 "}ICR3..I"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x33,0xA0,0x13,0x95,0x44,0x4D,  /* 00002EB8 "CR3...DM"  */
    0x41,0x31,0x0A,0x3C,0x7D,0x49,0x43,0x52,  /* 00002EC0 "A1.<}ICR"  */
    0x30,0x0A,0x02,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,0xA0,  /* 00002EC8 "0..ICR0."  */
    0x15,0x7B,0x57,0x39,0x33,0x31,0x0B,0x00,  /* 00002ED0 ".{W931.."  */
    0x20,0x00,0x7D,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0x0A,  /* 00002ED8 " .}ICR1."  */
    0x02,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0x5B,0x82,0x47,  /* 00002EE0 ".ICR1[.G"  */
    0x10,0x50,0x5F,0x44,0x30,0x08,0x5F,0x41,  /* 00002EE8 ".P_D0._A"  */
    0x44,0x52,0x00,0x14,0x4A,0x0F,0x5F,0x47,  /* 00002EF0 "DR..J._G"  */
    0x54,0x46,0x00,0x08,0x50,0x49,0x42,0x30,  /* 00002EF8 "TF..PIB0"  */
    0x11,0x11,0x0A,0x0E,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00002F00 "........"  */
    0x00,0xA0,0xEF,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00002F08 "........"  */
    0xA0,0xEF,0x8C,0x50,0x49,0x42,0x30,0x01,  /* 00002F10 "...PIB0."  */
    0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0x8C,0x50,0x49,0x42,  /* 00002F18 "PMD0.PIB"  */
    0x30,0x0A,0x08,0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0xA0,  /* 00002F20 "0..DMD0."  */
    0x40,0x06,0x7B,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,0x0A,  /* 00002F28 "@.{PRIT."  */
    0x02,0x00,0xA0,0x13,0x93,0x7B,0x50,0x52,  /* 00002F30 ".....{PR"  */
    0x49,0x54,0x0A,0x09,0x00,0x0A,0x08,0x70,  /* 00002F38 "IT.....p"  */
    0x0A,0x08,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0xA1,0x41,  /* 00002F40 "..PMD0.A"  */
    0x04,0x70,0x0A,0x0A,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x30,  /* 00002F48 ".p..PMD0"  */
    0x7A,0x7B,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,0x0B,0x00,  /* 00002F50 "z{PRIT.."  */
    0x03,0x00,0x0A,0x08,0x60,0x7A,0x7B,0x50,  /* 00002F58 "....`z{P"  */
    0x52,0x49,0x54,0x0B,0x00,0x30,0x00,0x0A,  /* 00002F60 "RIT..0.."  */
    0x0C,0x61,0x72,0x60,0x61,0x62,0xA0,0x0C,  /* 00002F68 ".ar`ab.."  */
    0x93,0x0A,0x03,0x62,0x70,0x0A,0x0B,0x50,  /* 00002F70 "...bp..P"  */
    0x4D,0x44,0x30,0xA0,0x0C,0x93,0x0A,0x05,  /* 00002F78 "MD0....."  */
    0x62,0x70,0x0A,0x0C,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x30,  /* 00002F80 "bp..PMD0"  */
    0xA1,0x07,0x70,0x01,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x30,  /* 00002F88 "..p.PMD0"  */
    0xA0,0x43,0x04,0x7B,0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,  /* 00002F90 ".C.{SYNC"  */
    0x01,0x00,0x70,0x7D,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x30,  /* 00002F98 "..p}SDT0"  */
    0x0A,0x40,0x00,0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0xA0,  /* 00002FA0 ".@.DMD0."  */
    0x2C,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0x01,0x00,  /* 00002FA8 ",{ICR1.."  */
    0xA0,0x13,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,0x01,  /* 00002FB0 "..{ICR0."  */
    0x00,0x72,0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0x0A,0x02,  /* 00002FB8 ".rDMD0.."  */
    0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0xA0,0x0F,0x7B,0x49,  /* 00002FC0 "DMD0..{I"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x33,0x01,0x00,0x70,0x0A,0x45,  /* 00002FC8 "CR3..p.E"  */
    0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0xA1,0x14,0x7D,0x74,  /* 00002FD0 "DMD0..}t"  */
    0x7B,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0x0A,0x07,0x00,  /* 00002FD8 "{PMD0..."  */
    0x0A,0x02,0x00,0x0A,0x20,0x44,0x4D,0x44,  /* 00002FE0 ".... DMD"  */
    0x30,0xA4,0x50,0x49,0x42,0x30,0x5B,0x82,  /* 00002FE8 "0.PIB0[."  */
    0x46,0x10,0x50,0x5F,0x44,0x31,0x08,0x5F,  /* 00002FF0 "F.P_D1._"  */
    0x41,0x44,0x52,0x01,0x14,0x49,0x0F,0x5F,  /* 00002FF8 "ADR..I._"  */
    0x47,0x54,0x46,0x00,0x08,0x50,0x49,0x42,  /* 00003000 "GTF..PIB"  */
    0x31,0x11,0x11,0x0A,0x0E,0x03,0x00,0x00,  /* 00003008 "1......."  */
    0x00,0x00,0xB0,0xEF,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00003010 "........"  */
    0x00,0xB0,0xEF,0x8C,0x50,0x49,0x42,0x31,  /* 00003018 "....PIB1"  */
    0x01,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0x8C,0x50,0x49,  /* 00003020 ".PMD1.PI"  */
    0x42,0x31,0x0A,0x08,0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x31,  /* 00003028 "B1..DMD1"  */
    0xA0,0x4B,0x05,0x7B,0x50,0x52,0x49,0x54,  /* 00003030 ".K.{PRIT"  */
    0x0A,0x20,0x00,0xA0,0x13,0x93,0x7B,0x50,  /* 00003038 ". ....{P"  */
    0x52,0x49,0x54,0x0A,0x90,0x00,0x0A,0x80,  /* 00003040 "RIT....."  */
    0x70,0x0A,0x08,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA1,  /* 00003048 "p..PMD1."  */
    0x3C,0x72,0x7B,0x50,0x53,0x49,0x54,0x0A,  /* 00003050 "<r{PSIT."  */
    0x03,0x00,0x7A,0x7B,0x50,0x53,0x49,0x54,  /* 00003058 "..z{PSIT"  */
    0x0A,0x0C,0x00,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0x60,0xA0,  /* 00003060 "......`."  */
    0x0C,0x93,0x0A,0x05,0x60,0x70,0x0A,0x0C,  /* 00003068 "....`p.."  */
    0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA1,0x17,0xA0,0x0C,  /* 00003070 "PMD1...."  */
    0x93,0x0A,0x03,0x60,0x70,0x0A,0x0B,0x50,  /* 00003078 "...`p..P"  */
    0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA1,0x08,0x70,0x0A,0x0A,  /* 00003080 "MD1..p.."  */
    0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA1,0x07,0x70,0x01,  /* 00003088 "PMD1..p."  */
    0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA0,0x47,0x04,0x7B,  /* 00003090 "PMD1.G.{"  */
    0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0x70,  /* 00003098 "SYNC...p"  */
    0x7D,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x31,0x0A,0x40,0x00,  /* 000030A0 "}SDT1.@."  */
    0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA0,0x2F,0x7B,0x49,  /* 000030A8 "DMD1./{I"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x31,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0xA0,0x14,  /* 000030B0 "CR1....."  */
    0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,0x0A,0x02,0x00,  /* 000030B8 "{ICR0..."  */
    0x72,0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0x0A,0x02,0x44,  /* 000030C0 "rDMD1..D"  */
    0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA0,0x10,0x7B,0x49,0x43,  /* 000030C8 "MD1..{IC"  */
    0x52,0x33,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0x70,0x0A,0x45,  /* 000030D0 "R3...p.E"  */
    0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA1,0x14,0x7D,0x74,  /* 000030D8 "DMD1..}t"  */
    0x7B,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0x0A,0x07,0x00,  /* 000030E0 "{PMD1..."  */
    0x0A,0x02,0x00,0x0A,0x20,0x44,0x4D,0x44,  /* 000030E8 ".... DMD"  */
    0x31,0xA4,0x50,0x49,0x42,0x31,0x14,0x06,  /* 000030F0 "1.PIB1.."  */
    0x5F,0x50,0x53,0x30,0x00,0x14,0x06,0x5F,  /* 000030F8 "_PS0..._"  */
    0x50,0x53,0x33,0x00,0x5B,0x82,0x49,0x62,  /* 00003100 "PS3.[.Ib"  */
    0x53,0x45,0x43,0x44,0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,  /* 00003108 "SECD._AD"  */
    0x52,0x01,0x14,0x4C,0x13,0x5F,0x47,0x54,  /* 00003110 "R..L._GT"  */
    0x4D,0x00,0x08,0x53,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x11,  /* 00003118 "M..SBUF."  */
    0x17,0x0A,0x14,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00003120 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00003128 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x8A,  /* 00003130 "........"  */
    0x53,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x00,0x50,0x49,0x4F,  /* 00003138 "SBUF.PIO"  */
    0x30,0x8A,0x53,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x0A,0x04,  /* 00003140 "0.SBUF.."  */
    0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x30,0x8A,0x53,0x42,0x55,  /* 00003148 "DMA0.SBU"  */
    0x46,0x0A,0x08,0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x31,0x8A,  /* 00003150 "F..PIO1."  */
    0x53,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x0A,0x0C,0x44,0x4D,  /* 00003158 "SBUF..DM"  */
    0x41,0x31,0x8A,0x53,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x0A,  /* 00003160 "A1.SBUF."  */
    0x10,0x46,0x4C,0x41,0x47,0x70,0x47,0x45,  /* 00003168 ".FLAGpGE"  */
    0x54,0x50,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,0x50,0x49,  /* 00003170 "TPSECTPI"  */
    0x4F,0x30,0x70,0x47,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x7B,  /* 00003178 "O0pGDMA{"  */
    0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x0A,0x04,0x00,0x7B,  /* 00003180 "SYNC...{"  */
    0x49,0x43,0x52,0x33,0x0A,0x04,0x00,0x7B,  /* 00003188 "ICR3...{"  */
    0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,0x0A,0x04,0x00,0x53,  /* 00003190 "ICR0...S"  */
    0x44,0x54,0x32,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,  /* 00003198 "DT2{ICR1"  */
    0x0A,0x04,0x00,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x30,0xA0,  /* 000031A0 "...DMA0."  */
    0x10,0x93,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x30,0xFF,0x70,  /* 000031A8 "..DMA0.p"  */
    0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x30,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x30,  /* 000031B0 "PIO0DMA0"  */
    0xA0,0x2E,0x7B,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,0x0B,  /* 000031B8 "..{SECT."  */
    0x00,0x40,0x00,0xA0,0x14,0x93,0x7B,0x53,  /* 000031C0 ".@....{S"  */
    0x45,0x43,0x54,0x0A,0x90,0x00,0x0A,0x80,  /* 000031C8 "ECT....."  */
    0x70,0x0B,0x84,0x03,0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x31,  /* 000031D0 "p...PIO1"  */
    0xA1,0x0E,0x70,0x47,0x45,0x54,0x54,0x53,  /* 000031D8 "..pGETTS"  */
    0x53,0x49,0x54,0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x31,0xA1,  /* 000031E0 "SITPIO1."  */
    0x07,0x70,0xFF,0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x31,0x70,  /* 000031E8 ".p.PIO1p"  */
    0x47,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x7B,0x53,0x59,0x4E,  /* 000031F0 "GDMA{SYN"  */
    0x43,0x0A,0x08,0x00,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,  /* 000031F8 "C...{ICR"  */
    0x33,0x0A,0x08,0x00,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,  /* 00003200 "3...{ICR"  */
    0x30,0x0A,0x08,0x00,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x33,  /* 00003208 "0...SDT3"  */
    0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0x0A,0x08,0x00,  /* 00003210 "{ICR1..."  */
    0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x31,0xA0,0x10,0x93,0x44,  /* 00003218 "DMA1...D"  */
    0x4D,0x41,0x31,0xFF,0x70,0x50,0x49,0x4F,  /* 00003220 "MA1.pPIO"  */
    0x31,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x31,0x70,0x47,0x45,  /* 00003228 "1DMA1pGE"  */
    0x54,0x46,0x7B,0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x0A,  /* 00003230 "TF{SYNC."  */
    0x04,0x00,0x7B,0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x0A,  /* 00003238 "..{SYNC."  */
    0x08,0x00,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,0x46,0x4C,  /* 00003240 "..SECTFL"  */
    0x41,0x47,0xA4,0x53,0x42,0x55,0x46,0x14,  /* 00003248 "AG.SBUF."  */
    0x4C,0x2B,0x5F,0x53,0x54,0x4D,0x03,0x8A,  /* 00003250 "L+_STM.."  */
    0x68,0x00,0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x30,0x8A,0x68,  /* 00003258 "h.PIO0.h"  */
    0x0A,0x04,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x30,0x8A,0x68,  /* 00003260 "..DMA0.h"  */
    0x0A,0x08,0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x31,0x8A,0x68,  /* 00003268 "..PIO1.h"  */
    0x0A,0x0C,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x31,0x8A,0x68,  /* 00003270 "..DMA1.h"  */
    0x0A,0x10,0x46,0x4C,0x41,0x47,0x70,0x0A,  /* 00003278 "..FLAGp."  */
    0x04,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x32,0xA0,0x45,0x12,  /* 00003280 ".ICR2.E."  */
    0x93,0x87,0x69,0x0B,0x00,0x02,0x7B,0x53,  /* 00003288 "..i...{S"  */
    0x45,0x43,0x54,0x0B,0xF0,0x40,0x53,0x45,  /* 00003290 "ECT..@SE"  */
    0x43,0x54,0x7B,0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x0A,  /* 00003298 "CT{SYNC."  */
    0x0B,0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x70,0x00,0x53,  /* 000032A0 ".SYNCp.S"  */
    0x44,0x54,0x32,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,  /* 000032A8 "DT2{ICR0"  */
    0x0A,0x0B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,0x7B,0x49,  /* 000032B0 "..ICR0{I"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x31,0x0A,0x0B,0x49,0x43,0x52,  /* 000032B8 "CR1..ICR"  */
    0x31,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x33,0x0A,0x0B,  /* 000032C0 "1{ICR3.."  */
    0x49,0x43,0x52,0x33,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,  /* 000032C8 "ICR3{ICR"  */
    0x35,0x0A,0x0B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x35,0x8B,  /* 000032D0 "5..ICR5."  */
    0x69,0x0A,0x62,0x57,0x34,0x39,0x30,0x8B,  /* 000032D8 "i.bW490."  */
    0x69,0x0A,0x6A,0x57,0x35,0x33,0x30,0x8B,  /* 000032E0 "i.jW530."  */
    0x69,0x0A,0x7E,0x57,0x36,0x33,0x30,0x8B,  /* 000032E8 "i.~W630."  */
    0x69,0x0A,0x80,0x57,0x36,0x34,0x30,0x8B,  /* 000032F0 "i..W640."  */
    0x69,0x0A,0xB0,0x57,0x38,0x38,0x30,0x8B,  /* 000032F8 "i..W880."  */
    0x69,0x0A,0xBA,0x57,0x39,0x33,0x30,0x7D,  /* 00003300 "i..W930}"  */
    0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,0x0B,0x04,0x80,0x53,  /* 00003308 "SECT...S"  */
    0x45,0x43,0x54,0xA0,0x1E,0x90,0x7B,0x46,  /* 00003310 "ECT...{F"  */
    0x4C,0x41,0x47,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0x7B,0x57,  /* 00003318 "LAG...{W"  */
    0x34,0x39,0x30,0x0B,0x00,0x08,0x00,0x7D,  /* 00003320 "490....}"  */
    0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,0x0A,0x02,0x53,0x45,  /* 00003328 "SECT..SE"  */
    0x43,0x54,0x7D,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,0x53,  /* 00003330 "CT}SECTS"  */
    0x45,0x54,0x50,0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x30,0x57,  /* 00003338 "ETPPIO0W"  */
    0x35,0x33,0x30,0x57,0x36,0x34,0x30,0x53,  /* 00003340 "530W640S"  */
    0x45,0x43,0x54,0xA0,0x4F,0x05,0x7B,0x46,  /* 00003348 "ECT.O.{F"  */
    0x4C,0x41,0x47,0x01,0x00,0x7D,0x53,0x59,  /* 00003350 "LAG..}SY"  */
    0x4E,0x43,0x0A,0x04,0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,  /* 00003358 "NC..SYNC"  */
    0x70,0x53,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x44,0x4D,0x41,  /* 00003360 "pSDMADMA"  */
    0x30,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x32,0xA0,0x13,0x95,  /* 00003368 "0SDT2..."  */
    0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x30,0x0A,0x1E,0x7D,0x49,  /* 00003370 "DMA0..}I"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x33,0x0A,0x04,0x49,0x43,0x52,  /* 00003378 "CR3..ICR"  */
    0x33,0xA0,0x13,0x95,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x30,  /* 00003380 "3...DMA0"  */
    0x0A,0x3C,0x7D,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,0x0A,  /* 00003388 ".<}ICR0."  */
    0x04,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,0xA0,0x15,0x7B,  /* 00003390 ".ICR0..{"  */
    0x57,0x39,0x33,0x30,0x0B,0x00,0x20,0x00,  /* 00003398 "W930.. ."  */
    0x7D,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0x0A,0x04,0x49,  /* 000033A0 "}ICR1..I"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x31,0xA0,0x40,0x16,0x93,0x87,  /* 000033A8 "CR1.@..."  */
    0x6A,0x0B,0x00,0x02,0x7B,0x53,0x45,0x43,  /* 000033B0 "j...{SEC"  */
    0x54,0x0B,0x0F,0x3F,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,  /* 000033B8 "T..?SECT"  */
    0x70,0x00,0x53,0x53,0x49,0x54,0x7B,0x53,  /* 000033C0 "p.SSIT{S"  */
    0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x0A,0x07,0x53,0x59,0x4E,  /* 000033C8 "YNC..SYN"  */
    0x43,0x70,0x00,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x33,0x7B,  /* 000033D0 "Cp.SDT3{"  */
    0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,0x0A,0x07,0x49,0x43,  /* 000033D8 "ICR0..IC"  */
    0x52,0x30,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0x0A,  /* 000033E0 "R0{ICR1."  */
    0x07,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0x7B,0x49,0x43,  /* 000033E8 ".ICR1{IC"  */
    0x52,0x33,0x0A,0x07,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x33,  /* 000033F0 "R3..ICR3"  */
    0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x35,0x0A,0x07,0x49,  /* 000033F8 "{ICR5..I"  */
    0x43,0x52,0x35,0x8B,0x6A,0x0A,0x62,0x57,  /* 00003400 "CR5.j.bW"  */
    0x34,0x39,0x31,0x8B,0x6A,0x0A,0x6A,0x57,  /* 00003408 "491.j.jW"  */
    0x35,0x33,0x31,0x8B,0x6A,0x0A,0x7E,0x57,  /* 00003410 "531.j.~W"  */
    0x36,0x33,0x31,0x8B,0x6A,0x0A,0x80,0x57,  /* 00003418 "631.j..W"  */
    0x36,0x34,0x31,0x8B,0x6A,0x0A,0xB0,0x57,  /* 00003420 "641.j..W"  */
    0x38,0x38,0x31,0x8B,0x6A,0x0A,0xBA,0x57,  /* 00003428 "881.j..W"  */
    0x39,0x33,0x31,0x7D,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,  /* 00003430 "931}SECT"  */
    0x0B,0x40,0x80,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,0xA0,  /* 00003438 ".@.SECT."  */
    0x1E,0x90,0x7B,0x46,0x4C,0x41,0x47,0x0A,  /* 00003440 "..{FLAG."  */
    0x08,0x00,0x7B,0x57,0x34,0x39,0x31,0x0B,  /* 00003448 "..{W491."  */
    0x00,0x08,0x00,0x7D,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,  /* 00003450 "...}SECT"  */
    0x0A,0x20,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,0xA0,0x4C,  /* 00003458 ". SECT.L"  */
    0x04,0x7B,0x46,0x4C,0x41,0x47,0x0A,0x10,  /* 00003460 ".{FLAG.."  */
    0x00,0x7D,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,0x0B,0x00,  /* 00003468 ".}SECT.."  */
    0x40,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,0xA0,0x13,0x94,  /* 00003470 "@SECT..."  */
    0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x31,0x0A,0xF0,0x7D,0x53,  /* 00003478 "PIO1..}S"  */
    0x45,0x43,0x54,0x0A,0x80,0x53,0x45,0x43,  /* 00003480 "ECT..SEC"  */
    0x54,0xA1,0x21,0x7D,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,  /* 00003488 "T.!}SECT"  */
    0x0A,0x10,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,0x70,0x53,  /* 00003490 "..SECTpS"  */
    0x45,0x54,0x54,0x50,0x49,0x4F,0x31,0x57,  /* 00003498 "ETTPIO1W"  */
    0x35,0x33,0x31,0x57,0x36,0x34,0x31,0x53,  /* 000034A0 "531W641S"  */
    0x53,0x49,0x54,0xA0,0x40,0x06,0x7B,0x46,  /* 000034A8 "SIT.@.{F"  */
    0x4C,0x41,0x47,0x0A,0x04,0x00,0x7D,0x53,  /* 000034B0 "LAG...}S"  */
    0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x0A,0x08,0x53,0x59,0x4E,  /* 000034B8 "YNC..SYN"  */
    0x43,0x70,0x53,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x44,0x4D,  /* 000034C0 "CpSDMADM"  */
    0x41,0x31,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x33,0xA0,0x13,  /* 000034C8 "A1SDT3.."  */
    0x95,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x31,0x0A,0x1E,0x7D,  /* 000034D0 ".DMA1..}"  */
    0x49,0x43,0x52,0x33,0x0A,0x08,0x49,0x43,  /* 000034D8 "ICR3..IC"  */
    0x52,0x33,0xA0,0x13,0x95,0x44,0x4D,0x41,  /* 000034E0 "R3...DMA"  */
    0x31,0x0A,0x3C,0x7D,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,  /* 000034E8 "1.<}ICR0"  */
    0x0A,0x08,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,0xA0,0x15,  /* 000034F0 "..ICR0.."  */
    0x7B,0x57,0x39,0x33,0x31,0x0B,0x00,0x20,  /* 000034F8 "{W931.. "  */
    0x00,0x7D,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0x0A,0x08,  /* 00003500 ".}ICR1.."  */
    0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0x5B,0x82,0x4B,0x10,  /* 00003508 "ICR1[.K."  */
    0x53,0x5F,0x44,0x30,0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,  /* 00003510 "S_D0._AD"  */
    0x52,0x00,0x14,0x4E,0x0F,0x5F,0x47,0x54,  /* 00003518 "R..N._GT"  */
    0x46,0x00,0x08,0x53,0x49,0x42,0x30,0x11,  /* 00003520 "F..SIB0."  */
    0x11,0x0A,0x0E,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,  /* 00003528 "........"  */
    0xA0,0xEF,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0xA0,  /* 00003530 "........"  */
    0xEF,0x8C,0x53,0x49,0x42,0x30,0x01,0x50,  /* 00003538 "..SIB0.P"  */
    0x4D,0x44,0x30,0x8C,0x53,0x49,0x42,0x30,  /* 00003540 "MD0.SIB0"  */
    0x0A,0x08,0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0xA0,0x40,  /* 00003548 "..DMD0.@"  */
    0x06,0x7B,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,0x0A,0x02,  /* 00003550 ".{SECT.."  */
    0x00,0xA0,0x13,0x93,0x7B,0x53,0x45,0x43,  /* 00003558 "....{SEC"  */
    0x54,0x0A,0x09,0x00,0x0A,0x08,0x70,0x0A,  /* 00003560 "T.....p."  */
    0x08,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0xA1,0x41,0x04,  /* 00003568 ".PMD0.A."  */
    0x70,0x0A,0x0A,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0x7A,  /* 00003570 "p..PMD0z"  */
    0x7B,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,0x0B,0x00,0x03,  /* 00003578 "{SECT..."  */
    0x00,0x0A,0x08,0x60,0x7A,0x7B,0x53,0x45,  /* 00003580 "...`z{SE"  */
    0x43,0x54,0x0B,0x00,0x30,0x00,0x0A,0x0C,  /* 00003588 "CT..0..."  */
    0x61,0x72,0x60,0x61,0x62,0xA0,0x0C,0x93,  /* 00003590 "ar`ab..."  */
    0x0A,0x03,0x62,0x70,0x0A,0x0B,0x50,0x4D,  /* 00003598 "..bp..PM"  */
    0x44,0x30,0xA0,0x0C,0x93,0x0A,0x05,0x62,  /* 000035A0 "D0.....b"  */
    0x70,0x0A,0x0C,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0xA1,  /* 000035A8 "p..PMD0."  */
    0x07,0x70,0x01,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0xA0,  /* 000035B0 ".p.PMD0."  */
    0x47,0x04,0x7B,0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x0A,  /* 000035B8 "G.{SYNC."  */
    0x04,0x00,0x70,0x7D,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x32,  /* 000035C0 "..p}SDT2"  */
    0x0A,0x40,0x00,0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0xA0,  /* 000035C8 ".@.DMD0."  */
    0x2F,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0x0A,0x04,  /* 000035D0 "/{ICR1.."  */
    0x00,0xA0,0x14,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,  /* 000035D8 "...{ICR0"  */
    0x0A,0x04,0x00,0x72,0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x30,  /* 000035E0 "...rDMD0"  */
    0x0A,0x02,0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0xA0,0x10,  /* 000035E8 "..DMD0.."  */
    0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x33,0x0A,0x04,0x00,  /* 000035F0 "{ICR3..."  */
    0x70,0x0A,0x45,0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0xA1,  /* 000035F8 "p.EDMD0."  */
    0x14,0x7D,0x74,0x7B,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x30,  /* 00003600 ".}t{PMD0"  */
    0x0A,0x07,0x00,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0x0A,0x20,  /* 00003608 "....... "  */
    0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x30,0xA4,0x53,0x49,0x42,  /* 00003610 "DMD0.SIB"  */
    0x30,0x5B,0x82,0x46,0x10,0x53,0x5F,0x44,  /* 00003618 "0[.F.S_D"  */
    0x31,0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,0x01,0x14,  /* 00003620 "1._ADR.."  */
    0x49,0x0F,0x5F,0x47,0x54,0x46,0x00,0x08,  /* 00003628 "I._GTF.."  */
    0x53,0x49,0x42,0x31,0x11,0x11,0x0A,0x0E,  /* 00003630 "SIB1...."  */
    0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0xB0,0xEF,0x03,  /* 00003638 "........"  */
    0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0xB0,0xEF,0x8C,0x53,  /* 00003640 ".......S"  */
    0x49,0x42,0x31,0x01,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x31,  /* 00003648 "IB1.PMD1"  */
    0x8C,0x53,0x49,0x42,0x31,0x0A,0x08,0x44,  /* 00003650 ".SIB1..D"  */
    0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA0,0x4B,0x05,0x7B,0x53,  /* 00003658 "MD1.K.{S"  */
    0x45,0x43,0x54,0x0A,0x20,0x00,0xA0,0x13,  /* 00003660 "ECT. ..."  */
    0x93,0x7B,0x53,0x45,0x43,0x54,0x0A,0x90,  /* 00003668 ".{SECT.."  */
    0x00,0x0A,0x80,0x70,0x0A,0x08,0x50,0x4D,  /* 00003670 "...p..PM"  */
    0x44,0x31,0xA1,0x3C,0x72,0x7B,0x53,0x53,  /* 00003678 "D1.<r{SS"  */
    0x49,0x54,0x0A,0x03,0x00,0x7A,0x7B,0x53,  /* 00003680 "IT...z{S"  */
    0x53,0x49,0x54,0x0A,0x0C,0x00,0x0A,0x02,  /* 00003688 "SIT....."  */
    0x00,0x60,0xA0,0x0C,0x93,0x0A,0x05,0x60,  /* 00003690 ".`.....`"  */
    0x70,0x0A,0x0C,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA1,  /* 00003698 "p..PMD1."  */
    0x17,0xA0,0x0C,0x93,0x0A,0x03,0x60,0x70,  /* 000036A0 "......`p"  */
    0x0A,0x0B,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA1,0x08,  /* 000036A8 "..PMD1.."  */
    0x70,0x0A,0x0A,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA1,  /* 000036B0 "p..PMD1."  */
    0x07,0x70,0x01,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA0,  /* 000036B8 ".p.PMD1."  */
    0x47,0x04,0x7B,0x53,0x59,0x4E,0x43,0x0A,  /* 000036C0 "G.{SYNC."  */
    0x08,0x00,0x70,0x7D,0x53,0x44,0x54,0x33,  /* 000036C8 "..p}SDT3"  */
    0x0A,0x40,0x00,0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA0,  /* 000036D0 ".@.DMD1."  */
    0x2F,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x31,0x0A,0x08,  /* 000036D8 "/{ICR1.."  */
    0x00,0xA0,0x14,0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x30,  /* 000036E0 "...{ICR0"  */
    0x0A,0x08,0x00,0x72,0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x31,  /* 000036E8 "...rDMD1"  */
    0x0A,0x02,0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA0,0x10,  /* 000036F0 "..DMD1.."  */
    0x7B,0x49,0x43,0x52,0x33,0x0A,0x08,0x00,  /* 000036F8 "{ICR3..."  */
    0x70,0x0A,0x45,0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA1,  /* 00003700 "p.EDMD1."  */
    0x14,0x7D,0x74,0x7B,0x50,0x4D,0x44,0x31,  /* 00003708 ".}t{PMD1"  */
    0x0A,0x07,0x00,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0x0A,0x20,  /* 00003710 "....... "  */
    0x44,0x4D,0x44,0x31,0xA4,0x53,0x49,0x42,  /* 00003718 "DMD1.SIB"  */
    0x31,0x14,0x06,0x5F,0x50,0x53,0x30,0x00,  /* 00003720 "1.._PS0."  */
    0x14,0x06,0x5F,0x50,0x53,0x33,0x00,0x14,  /* 00003728 ".._PS3.."  */
    0x41,0x04,0x47,0x45,0x54,0x50,0x09,0xA0,  /* 00003730 "A.GETP.."  */
    0x0A,0x93,0x7B,0x68,0x0A,0x09,0x00,0x00,  /* 00003738 "..{h...."  */
    0xA4,0xFF,0xA0,0x0D,0x93,0x7B,0x68,0x0A,  /* 00003740 ".....{h."  */
    0x09,0x00,0x0A,0x08,0xA4,0x0B,0x84,0x03,  /* 00003748 "........"  */
    0x7A,0x7B,0x68,0x0B,0x00,0x03,0x00,0x0A,  /* 00003750 "z{h....."  */
    0x08,0x60,0x7A,0x7B,0x68,0x0B,0x00,0x30,  /* 00003758 ".`z{h..0"  */
    0x00,0x0A,0x0C,0x61,0xA4,0x77,0x0A,0x1E,  /* 00003760 "...a.w.."  */
    0x74,0x0A,0x09,0x72,0x60,0x61,0x00,0x00,  /* 00003768 "t..r`a.."  */
    0x00,0x14,0x2C,0x47,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x0D,  /* 00003770 "..,GDMA."  */
    0xA0,0x23,0x68,0xA0,0x07,0x90,0x69,0x6C,  /* 00003778 ".#h...il"  */
    0xA4,0x0A,0x14,0xA0,0x0E,0x90,0x6A,0x6C,  /* 00003780 "......jl"  */
    0xA4,0x77,0x74,0x0A,0x04,0x6B,0x00,0x0A,  /* 00003788 ".wt..k.."  */
    0x0F,0x00,0xA4,0x77,0x74,0x0A,0x04,0x6B,  /* 00003790 "...wt..k"  */
    0x00,0x0A,0x1E,0x00,0xA4,0xFF,0x14,0x1F,  /* 00003798 "........"  */
    0x47,0x45,0x54,0x54,0x09,0xA4,0x77,0x0A,  /* 000037A0 "GETT..w."  */
    0x1E,0x74,0x0A,0x09,0x72,0x7B,0x7A,0x68,  /* 000037A8 ".t..r{zh"  */
    0x0A,0x02,0x00,0x0A,0x03,0x00,0x7B,0x68,  /* 000037B0 "......{h"  */
    0x0A,0x03,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x14,0x44,  /* 000037B8 ".......D"  */
    0x06,0x47,0x45,0x54,0x46,0x0B,0x08,0x54,  /* 000037C0 ".GETF..T"  */
    0x4D,0x50,0x46,0x00,0xA0,0x0C,0x68,0x7D,  /* 000037C8 "MPF...h}"  */
    0x54,0x4D,0x50,0x46,0x01,0x54,0x4D,0x50,  /* 000037D0 "TMPF.TMP"  */
    0x46,0xA0,0x11,0x7B,0x6A,0x0A,0x02,0x00,  /* 000037D8 "F..{j..."  */
    0x7D,0x54,0x4D,0x50,0x46,0x0A,0x02,0x54,  /* 000037E0 "}TMPF..T"  */
    0x4D,0x50,0x46,0xA0,0x0D,0x69,0x7D,0x54,  /* 000037E8 "MPF..i}T"  */
    0x4D,0x50,0x46,0x0A,0x04,0x54,0x4D,0x50,  /* 000037F0 "MPF..TMP"  */
    0x46,0xA0,0x11,0x7B,0x6A,0x0A,0x20,0x00,  /* 000037F8 "F..{j. ."  */
    0x7D,0x54,0x4D,0x50,0x46,0x0A,0x08,0x54,  /* 00003800 "}TMPF..T"  */
    0x4D,0x50,0x46,0xA0,0x12,0x7B,0x6A,0x0B,  /* 00003808 "MPF..{j."  */
    0x00,0x40,0x00,0x7D,0x54,0x4D,0x50,0x46,  /* 00003810 ".@.}TMPF"  */
    0x0A,0x10,0x54,0x4D,0x50,0x46,0xA4,0x54,  /* 00003818 "..TMPF.T"  */
    0x4D,0x50,0x46,0x14,0x3D,0x53,0x45,0x54,  /* 00003820 "MPF.=SET"  */
    0x50,0x0B,0xA0,0x08,0x94,0x68,0x0A,0xF0,  /* 00003828 "P....h.."  */
    0xA4,0x0A,0x08,0xA1,0x2D,0xA0,0x27,0x7B,  /* 00003830 "....-.'{"  */
    0x69,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0xA0,0x10,0x90,0x92,  /* 00003838 "i......."  */
    0x94,0x68,0x0A,0x78,0x7B,0x6A,0x0A,0x02,  /* 00003840 ".h.x{j.."  */
    0x00,0xA4,0x0B,0x01,0x23,0xA0,0x0F,0x90,  /* 00003848 "....#..."  */
    0x92,0x94,0x68,0x0A,0xB4,0x7B,0x6A,0x01,  /* 00003850 "..h..{j."  */
    0x00,0xA4,0x0B,0x01,0x21,0xA4,0x0B,0x01,  /* 00003858 "....!..."  */
    0x10,0x14,0x37,0x53,0x44,0x4D,0x41,0x09,  /* 00003860 "..7SDMA."  */
    0xA0,0x08,0x92,0x94,0x68,0x0A,0x14,0xA4,  /* 00003868 "....h..."  */
    0x01,0xA0,0x09,0x92,0x94,0x68,0x0A,0x1E,  /* 00003870 ".....h.."  */
    0xA4,0x0A,0x02,0xA0,0x08,0x92,0x94,0x68,  /* 00003878 ".......h"  */
    0x0A,0x2D,0xA4,0x01,0xA0,0x09,0x92,0x94,  /* 00003880 ".-......"  */
    0x68,0x0A,0x3C,0xA4,0x0A,0x02,0xA0,0x08,  /* 00003888 "h.<....."  */
    0x92,0x94,0x68,0x0A,0x5A,0xA4,0x01,0xA4,  /* 00003890 "..h.Z..."  */
    0x00,0x14,0x2F,0x53,0x45,0x54,0x54,0x0B,  /* 00003898 "../SETT."  */
    0xA0,0x25,0x7B,0x69,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0xA0,  /* 000038A0 ".%{i...."  */
    0x0F,0x90,0x92,0x94,0x68,0x0A,0x78,0x7B,  /* 000038A8 "....h.x{"  */
    0x6A,0x0A,0x02,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x0B,0xA0,  /* 000038B0 "j......."  */
    0x0E,0x90,0x92,0x94,0x68,0x0A,0xB4,0x7B,  /* 000038B8 "....h..{"  */
    0x6A,0x01,0x00,0xA4,0x0A,0x09,0xA4,0x0A,  /* 000038C0 "j......."  */
    0x04,0x5B,0x82,0x0F,0x53,0x42,0x55,0x53,  /* 000038C8 ".[..SBUS"  */
    0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,0x0C,0x03,0x00,  /* 000038D0 "._ADR..."  */
    0x1F,0x00,0x5B,0x82,0x0F,0x41,0x55,0x44,  /* 000038D8 "..[..AUD"  */
    0x30,0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,0x0C,0x05,  /* 000038E0 "0._ADR.."  */
    0x00,0x1F,0x00,0x5B,0x82,0x1B,0x4D,0x4F,  /* 000038E8 "...[..MO"  */
    0x44,0x4D,0x08,0x5F,0x41,0x44,0x52,0x0C,  /* 000038F0 "DM._ADR."  */
    0x06,0x00,0x1F,0x00,0x08,0x5F,0x50,0x52,  /* 000038F8 "....._PR"  */
    0x57,0x12,0x06,0x02,0x0A,0x05,0x0A,0x03,  /* 00003900 "W......."  */

};

[-- Attachment #3: over-20030109-rev.patch --]

--- linux-2.4/drivers/acpi/osl.c	2003/01/14 16:22:32	1.1
+++ linux-2.4/drivers/acpi/osl.c	2003/01/14 16:25:43
@@ -25,6 +25,7 @@
  *
  */

+#include <acpi/dsdt_table.h>
 #include <linux/config.h>
 #include <linux/kernel.h>
 #include <linux/slab.h>
@@ -208,7 +209,8 @@
 	if (!existing_table || !new_table)
 		return AE_BAD_PARAMETER;

-	*new_table = NULL;
+	*new_table = (strncmp(existing_table->signature, DSDT_SIG, 4)) ? NULL \
+			: (struct acpi_table_header *) AmlCode;
 	return AE_OK;
 }

* Re: ACPI/ECDT on gateway 200x notebook
       [not found] ` <3ACA40606221794F80A5670F0AF15F8401720C89-SRlDPOYGfgogGBtAFL8yw7fspsVTdybXVpNB7YpNyf8@public.gmane.org>
@ 2004-01-07 12:40   ` Ducrot Bruno
From: Ducrot Bruno @ 2004-01-07 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yu, Luming; +Cc: acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 07:57:54PM +0800, Yu, Luming wrote:
> >The EC is a child of other devices and you
> >have to be sure that those devices are initialized before EC (even
> >though that is done by BIOS at POST already, due to legacy access
> >in some laptops).
>
> One point is that my patch don't want to fully initialize EC devices.
> It just want to get EC resource to init EC addresspace handler ,
> Although the patch looks ugly.
>
> The motivation is just to have EC address space
> handler ready for devices that get initialized before EC devices on
> laptop without ECDT.   If this attempt is failed due to what you
> said,  then ECDT is necessary.
>
> At least, it seems to work for gateway laptop. Of cause, it need to be
> refined.

Oh, I'm not against this approach, but I wanted to point you some
possible issues.  I see 3 ways for now to go:

1- your approach,
2- make a kind of setup option, like the patch I send some time ago, in
   order to fake an ECDT, but simplified (the IO ports should be
   the only options).  But that require another boot option.
3- an error runtime handler, which initialize the address space handler for
   the EC if not already done, and then retry.

I don't know what is best.

--

@ 2004-01-07 11:57 Yu, Luming
       [not found] ` <3ACA40606221794F80A5670F0AF15F8401720C89-SRlDPOYGfgogGBtAFL8yw7fspsVTdybXVpNB7YpNyf8@public.gmane.org>
From: Yu, Luming @ 2004-01-07 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ducrot Bruno, Casey Harkins
  Cc: Rich Ibbotson, acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

>The EC is a child of other devices and you
>have to be sure that those devices are initialized before EC (even
>though that is done by BIOS at POST already, due to legacy access
>in some laptops).

One point is that my patch don't want to fully initialize EC devices.
It just want to get EC resource to init EC addresspace handler ,
Although the patch looks ugly.

The motivation is just to have EC address space
handler ready for devices that get initialized before EC devices on
laptop without ECDT.   If this attempt is failed due to what you
said,  then ECDT is necessary.

At least, it seems to work for gateway laptop. Of cause, it need to be
refined.

Click now! http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id\x1278&alloc_id371&op=click

* Re: ACPI/ECDT on gateway 200x notebook
       [not found] ` <571ACEFD467F7749BC50E0A98C17CDD8E84E7B-SRlDPOYGfgogGBtAFL8yw7fspsVTdybXVpNB7YpNyf8@public.gmane.org>
@ 2004-01-07 10:54   ` Ducrot Bruno
       [not found]     ` <20040107105424.GM14031-kk6yZipjEM5g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org>
From: Ducrot Bruno @ 2004-01-07 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Li, Shaohua; +Cc: acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

       [not found]             ` <3FFB552F.8030508-aYIB8uWIUb2Vn7q6wjsIow@public.gmane.org>
@ 2004-01-07 10:49               ` Ducrot Bruno
       [not found]                 ` <20040107104941.GL14031-kk6yZipjEM5g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org>
From: Ducrot Bruno @ 2004-01-07 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rich Ibbotson; +Cc: Casey Harkins, acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

@ 2004-01-07  1:04 Li, Shaohua
       [not found] ` <571ACEFD467F7749BC50E0A98C17CDD8E84E7B-SRlDPOYGfgogGBtAFL8yw7fspsVTdybXVpNB7YpNyf8@public.gmane.org>
From: Li, Shaohua @ 2004-01-07  1:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ducrot Bruno; +Cc: acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Yes, the patch may resolve some problems, but it is just a workaround. I guess a possible solution is if ECDT is lacked, scan namespace to get EC device's info, such as GPE, IO ports, then use these info to automatically make a fake ECDT. Because getting info doesn't involve any operating on EC device, it's feasible. A problem is if a system has more than 1 EC, how do we?

Thanks,
Shaohua

       [not found]         ` <20040106183426.GJ14031-kk6yZipjEM5g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2004-01-07  0:39           ` Rich Ibbotson
       [not found]             ` <3FFB552F.8030508-aYIB8uWIUb2Vn7q6wjsIow@public.gmane.org>
From: Rich Ibbotson @ 2004-01-07  0:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ducrot Bruno; +Cc: Casey Harkins, acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Thanks for the reply.  I've attached the disassembled dsdt from
"iasl -d  dsdt.dat".  I notice that the iasl output has "\_SB.PCI0"
whereas the acpidmp output has "\_SB_.PCI0".  I'll try that with your
fake_ecdt patch.

I do see an error and two warnings when I let iasl compile the dsdt:

Compiling "dsdt.dsl"
dsdt.dsl   163:     Method (_WAK, 1, NotSerialized)
Warning  2026 -                ^ Reserved method must return a value (_WAK)

dsdt.dsl  2620:                     Field (ECR, DWordAcc, Lock, Preserve)
Error    1048 -                              ^ Host Operation Region
requires ByteAcc access

dsdt.dsl  2666:                     Method (_GLK, 1, NotSerialized)
Warning  2024 -                                ^ Reserved method has too
many arguments ( _GLK requires 0)

thanks,
Rich

Ducrot Bruno wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 08:07:26PM -0600, Casey Harkins wrote:
>
>>I think its now been determined that the problem is not from a missing
>>ECDT. Check out the bugzilla entry where work is being done to solve this
>>problem. I'm hoping to test the patch on one of our 400VTX's this week.
>>
>>http://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1744
>

> The patch initiazile EC(s) as the really first device(s) (but I am
> perhaps wrong, since I read it really quickly though), which break
> acpi "spirit" imnsho.  The EC is a child of other devices and you
> have to be sure that those devices are initialized before EC (even
> though that is done by BIOS at POST already, due to legacy access
> in some laptops).
>

>>On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Rich Ibbotson wrote:
>>
>>>Dear ACPI Gurus,
>>>

> [...]
>

>>>I do see an entry for "\_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC._REG" in the DSDT, though:
>>>
>>>000028c5:         Method _REG (\_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC._REG)
>>>000028cb:           ArgCount 2; NotSerialized
>>>000028cc:           If
>>>000028ce:             LAnd
>>>000028cf:               LEqual
>>>000028d0:                 Arg0
>>>000028d1:                 0x03
>>>000028d3:               LEqual
>>>000028d4:                 Arg1
>>>000028d5:                 0x01
>>>000028d7:             Store
>>>000028d8:               0x01
>>>000028da:               ECON (0000024e)
>>>000028de:             Store
>>>000028df:               \_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.ACEX (00002844)
>>>000028f6:               \PWRS (00000160)
>>>

> Please do not use acpidmp, but iasl instead, or send a raw dsdt.
>
> Look at http://acpi.sf.net/ for how to get iasl.
>
> Cheers,

[-- Attachment #2: dsdt.dsl.bz2 --]
[-- Type: application/x-bzip2, Size: 8227 bytes --]

* Re: ACPI/ECDT on gateway 200x notebook
       [not found]     ` <Pine.LNX.4.44.0401032005180.7785-100000-j0XSImJ06nG869pVMd/zofZ8FUJU4vz8@public.gmane.org>
@ 2004-01-06 18:34       ` Ducrot Bruno
       [not found]         ` <20040106183426.GJ14031-kk6yZipjEM5g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org>
From: Ducrot Bruno @ 2004-01-06 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Casey Harkins; +Cc: Rich Ibbotson, acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 08:07:26PM -0600, Casey Harkins wrote:

> I think its now been determined that the problem is not from a missing
> ECDT. Check out the bugzilla entry where work is being done to solve this
> problem. I'm hoping to test the patch on one of our 400VTX's this week.
>
> http://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1744

The patch initiazile EC(s) as the really first device(s) (but I am
perhaps wrong, since I read it really quickly though), which break
acpi "spirit" imnsho.  The EC is a child of other devices and you
have to be sure that those devices are initialized before EC (even
though that is done by BIOS at POST already, due to legacy access
in some laptops).

> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Rich Ibbotson wrote:
> > Dear ACPI Gurus,

[...]

       [not found] ` <3FF773E5.5070102-aYIB8uWIUb2Vn7q6wjsIow@public.gmane.org>
@ 2004-01-04  2:07   ` Casey Harkins
       [not found]     ` <Pine.LNX.4.44.0401032005180.7785-100000-j0XSImJ06nG869pVMd/zofZ8FUJU4vz8@public.gmane.org>
From: Casey Harkins @ 2004-01-04  2:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rich Ibbotson; +Cc: acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

I think its now been determined that the problem is not from a missing
ECDT. Check out the bugzilla entry where work is being done to solve this
problem. I'm hoping to test the patch on one of our 400VTX's this week.

http://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1744

-casey

@ 2004-01-04  2:01 Rich Ibbotson
       [not found] ` <3FF773E5.5070102-aYIB8uWIUb2Vn7q6wjsIow@public.gmane.org>