* JULY COMMUNITY CALL POSTPONED AND RESCHEDULED
@ 2021-07-01  9:53 George Dunlap
From: George Dunlap @ 2021-07-01  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel; +Cc: Ashley Weltz

Sorry everyone for not including xen-devel in this announcement earlier.

THERE WILL BE NO COMMUNITY CALL TODAY.  We will have the call next week, at a time to be announced later today.

We are in the process of finding a new time (a survey was already sent out to people on the community call sign-up list), so we decided to push the call back one week.  I sent an email to the community call sign-up list last week, but forgot to cc xen-devel; sorry about that.

I’ll send an announcement for the new time, and a link to the agenda, later today.

Peace,
 -George

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-07-01  9:53 UTC | newest]