* RV: Serial port direct access
@ 2003-07-17 18:48 Stas Sergeev
From: Stas Sergeev @ 2003-07-17 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

Hello.

Miguel A. Rasero wrote:
> Anyone can help me please?
Probably not.
In one of your messages you wrote:
> Hi, i have installed dosemu dosemu-1.0.2.1
Is this still true?

> I have a big trouble with this misconfiguration, i have
> to fix now or my boss will kill me.
Well, then using such an outdated dosemu version
will mean a death for you, so be prepared... or
update your dosemu? :)
It is just that most people are ignoring the
help requests when people are using an outdated
versions.

* RV: Serial port direct access
@ 2003-07-17 16:03 Miguel A. Rasero
From: Miguel A. Rasero @ 2003-07-17 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

Anyone can help me please? I have a big trouble with this

-