* C Programming Mailing list
@ 2003-08-09  4:11 Eric
From: Eric @ 2003-08-09  4:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-newbie

Greetings,

	I am a beginning C programmer who desperatly needs help teching himself. I am
looking for a good forumn/mailing list where I can ask questions, post code
snippets, and generally glean information from people who have more
experience than me for those moments when I am really stuck.
	Does anyone know of a good C programming mailing list/forumn/website/etc
where I could ask questions?

	Thanks in advance.

* Re: C Programming Mailing list
@ 2003-08-09  4:36 ` jude dashiell
From: jude dashiell @ 2003-08-09  4:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric; +Cc: linux-newbie

comp.lang.c moderated on the usenet newsgroups would appear to be a good
place for you to be.  You might also check out the rest of the comp.lang.
hierarchy for other languages too.

--
Registered as user #315636 with the Linux Counter,
http://counter.li.org/!

* Re: C Programming Mailing list
@ 2003-08-09  6:07   ` John T. Williams
From: John T. Williams @ 2003-08-09  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jude dashiell, Eric; +Cc: linux-newbie

I don't think this is a bad group for that either, its not like we have a
billion messages a day.

> comp.lang.c moderated on the usenet newsgroups would appear to be a good
> place for you to be.  You might also check out the rest of the comp.lang.
> hierarchy for other languages too.
>
> --
> Registered as user #315636 with the Linux Counter,
> http://counter.li.org/!
> -

-

* apologize
@ 2003-08-09  6:48     ` John T. Williams
From: John T. Williams @ 2003-08-09  6:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John T. Williams, jude dashiell, Eric; +Cc: linux-newbie

I get a lot of listservs and I thought that this came from

linux-c-programming@vger.kernel.org

and therefore wondered why this person couldn't send q's here, but for c/c++
quesiotns
linux-c-programming@vger.kernel.org
would be a better forum.

Please forgive me and don't flame me too much.

@ 2003-08-09  9:05 ` Flemming Greve Skovengaard
From: Flemming Greve Skovengaard @ 2003-08-09  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eric; +Cc: linux-newbie

Try linux-c-programming@vger.kernel.org

--
Flemming Greve Skovengaard               Be it the Devil or be it him
a.k.a Greven                             You can count on just one thing

-