* ProcFs: FORCING  remove_proc_entry even if the directory is used (busy)  ??
@ 2003-10-09 17:21 Jean-Guillaume
From: Jean-Guillaume @ 2003-10-09 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi all,

   I have a program that automaticaly recreate a directory in /proc,
based on some events. To do this, I do a remove_proc_entry, and then
recreate the directory.

   However, if someone is using a console and is currently IN my /proc
directory, remove_proc_entry fails, saying that the dir is "busy".

   Any way to force the deletion? Or any ideas for workarounds?

   Many thanks

      Jena-Guillaume

* ProcFs: FORCING  remove_proc_entry even if the directory is used (busy)  ??
@ 2003-10-09 15:27 ` Jean-Guillaume