* Updated packages available on people.
@ 2003-10-13 19:27 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2003-10-13 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SE Linux

I have finished updating my files on ftp://people.redhat.com/dwalsh/SELinux.

Packages are available for both Fedora and RHEL3.  You can use the
selUpgrade script to
upgrade a previously installed system.   I have also added some example
kickstart files to allow you
to install and upgrade a system automatically.  This is very
experimental, but seems to be working
fairly well.

Dan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-13 19:27 UTC | newest]