* [Qemu-devel] http://www.microlib.org/
@ 2003-11-03 19:41 matthias jahn
From: matthias jahn @ 2003-11-03 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

The MicroLib.org project is a broad methodology effort focusing on several
simulation methodology issues of computer architecture research: designing
processor simulators that are reliable, reasonably accurate and easy to
modify, stimulating distribution of simulators to check and compare research
results, finding reliable and practical methods for speeding simulations,
using simulators as precise dynamic analysis tools for program optimization
purposes.

It is a PPC/Alpha Simulator[GPL] using  SystemC (www.systemc.org)[IBM Public
License].

Should be added to link list!!?

* Re: [Qemu-devel] http://www.microlib.org/
@ 2003-11-03 19:43 ` Satadru Pramanik
From: Satadru Pramanik @ 2003-11-03 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

This emulator also seems to be emulating most of the PPC750/G3 CPU...

:)

@ 2003-11-03 22:44 ` Fabrice Bellard
From: Fabrice Bellard @ 2003-11-03 22:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

matthias jahn wrote:
> The MicroLib.org project is a broad methodology effort focusing on several
> simulation methodology issues of computer architecture research: designing
> processor simulators that are reliable, reasonably accurate and easy to
> modify, stimulating distribution of simulators to check and compare research
> results, finding reliable and practical methods for speeding simulations,
> using simulators as precise dynamic analysis tools for program optimization
> purposes.
>
> It is a PPC/Alpha Simulator[GPL] using  SystemC (www.systemc.org)[IBM Public
> License].
>
> Should be added to link list!!?

I don't see QEMU in their link list... Anyway, I added it.

Fabrice.