From: Amin <amin@siriusbb.com>
To: linux-newbie@vger.kernel.org
Subject: MSN Messenger clones keep failing
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 18:41:38 +0600	[thread overview]

Hi,

Recently I got my internet connection up at home again and
downloaded the latest versions of Alvaro's MSN Messenger for
Linux and Ayttm for Linux.  These are clones meant to get me
into MSN Messenger chat.  But they keep failing, saying my
username and/or password are incorrect.

I can easily sign in with MSN Messenger 6 on the same
machine---I dual boot with Win98---but I'd much rather use
Linux :-)

Does anybody have any experience with this?  And can anyone
lend a  hand?  Thanks.

Yawar Amin

-