* [U-Boot-Users] U-Boot and the Xilinx ML300 board - questions
@ 2004-01-06 16:01 Mike Wellington
From: Mike Wellington @ 2004-01-06 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi-
   I have a Xilinx ML300 board with Virtex-II Pro FPGA.
The FPGA has a PowerPC 405 CPU core inside it.

I have downloaded the latest U-Boot source and see no
support for it.

1)  Does anyone know of a U-Boot port to this board?   I see
   some support for the Xilinx ML2 but I think that is a
   fairly different board.

--

=mike wellington
wellington at lucent.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-06 16:01 UTC | newest]