* [U-Boot] dt overlays
@ 2017-03-16 10:56 Michal Simek
From: Michal Simek @ 2017-03-16 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Simon,

I have looked at current DT overlay stuff and I see that there is nice
progress on it.
There is a missing feature that new symbols are not registered that's
why you can't apply overlay on the top of another overlay.
Is this something what you have patch or plan for?

Thanks,
Michal

* [U-Boot] dt overlays
@ 2017-03-22 13:05 ` Simon Glass
From: Simon Glass @ 2017-03-22 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Michal,

On 16 March 2017 at 04:56, Michal Simek <michal.simek@xilinx.com> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> I have looked at current DT overlay stuff and I see that there is nice
> progress on it.
> There is a missing feature that new symbols are not registered that's
> why you can't apply overlay on the top of another overlay.
> Is this something what you have patch or plan for?

No I do not have a plan for this. I did some work on a live tree but
it is still pending.

Regards,
Simon

* [U-Boot] dt overlays
@ 2017-03-22 14:18   ` Michal Simek
From: Michal Simek @ 2017-03-22 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On 22.3.2017 14:05, Simon Glass wrote:
> Hi Michal,
>
> On 16 March 2017 at 04:56, Michal Simek <michal.simek@xilinx.com> wrote:
>> Hi Simon,
>>
>> I have looked at current DT overlay stuff and I see that there is nice
>> progress on it.
>> There is a missing feature that new symbols are not registered that's
>> why you can't apply overlay on the top of another overlay.
>> Is this something what you have patch or plan for?
>
> No I do not have a plan for this. I did some work on a live tree but
> it is still pending.

ok.