* [Bluez-users] Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer for Bluetooth Sidebuttons and scrollwheel
@ 2006-08-30  8:43 Maik Barz
From: Maik Barz @ 2006-08-30  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bluez-users

Hi everyone,
for a long time I am trying to get my mouse completely working on my Suse
10.1 system.
Three buttons do work, but scrollwheel and sidebuttons do not seem to fire
events. I heard about patching my kernel will help out. Is this true or are
there some other solutions to this problem?

Any hints?

Greets Maik

--
Maik Barz

Wilhelmplatz 4 - 24116 Kiel

www.Barzille.de

* Re: [Bluez-users] Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer for Bluetooth Sidebuttons and scrollwheel
@ 2006-09-16 15:27 ` CIJOML
From: CIJOML @ 2006-09-16 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: BlueZ users

Hi,

I own 1st generation (no tilt wheel) and in xorg everythink works for me wi=
th =

this setup:

Section "InputDevice"
       Identifier      "Bluetooth Mouse"
       Driver          "mouse"
       Option          "SendCoreEvents"        "true"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ExplorerPS/2"
        Option          "Buttons"               "7"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "false"
        Option          "Name"                  "AutoDetected"
       Option          "Vendor"                "AutoDetected"
EndSection

I have hidd running with /usr/bin/hidd --master --server

Hope this will help you

Michal

@ 2006-10-10 22:56   ` Maik Barz
From: Maik Barz @ 2006-10-10 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)