* Two Reiser4 FSs in the same HDD cause head seek panic?
@ 2016-05-24  8:58 Georgios Tsalikis
From: Georgios Tsalikis @ 2016-05-24  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: reiserfs-devel

I happened to format a rootfs partition and another one for /home with
Reiser4. It proved to be a disaster. Apart from the slow boot times
(expected from this drive) even after reaching a functional GUI the
disk kept doing I/O  like crazy. When /home became Btrfs the issue
ceased. My other computer that uses an entire drive formatted with
Reiser4 is nice and silent as well.