* KernelCI evening gathering at Open Source Summit @ Seattle
@ 2024-04-10 21:27 Gustavo Padovan
From: Gustavo Padovan @ 2024-04-10 21:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci

Hello everyone,

If you are attending Open Source Summit or Embedded Open Source Summit next week in Seattle, we want to invite you to hang out to chat about all things KernelCI, kernel testing, solar eclipse, etc.

We will meet on Tuesday starting at 7pm. The place is still TBD and I am trying to pencil this down asap. I'll update in this thread once we have location confirmed.

Please send me a note if you are planning to come so I can plan the space properly.

Looking forward to meet you! :)

Best,

- Gus

--
Gustavo Padovan
Kernel Lead

* Re: KernelCI evening gathering at Open Source Summit @ Seattle
@ 2024-04-12 18:53 ` Gustavo Padovan
From: Gustavo Padovan @ 2024-04-12 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci

Hello,

We confirmed a location today. We will meeting on Tuesday 16th, 7pm at

Elysian Capitol Hill Brewery
1221 E Pike St
https://maps.app.goo.gl/K6G2XMVpHHzKjvV79

Which is a 25 min walk from the OSS venue or a short uber trip to the
nice Capitol Hill area.

- Gus

--
Gustavo Padovan
Kernel Lead

Collabora Ltd.
Platinum Building, St John's Innovation Park
Cambridge CB4 0DS, UK
Registered in England & Wales, no. 5513718