* [U-Boot] MAINTAINERS ARM ZYNQ(MP)
@ 2018-03-12 22:35 Heinrich Schuchardt
From: Heinrich Schuchardt @ 2018-03-12 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello Michal,

it seems that the entries for ZYNQ in the MAINTAINERS file of U-Boot are
out of date:

ARM ZYNQ
M:      Michal Simek <monstr@monstr.eu>
S:      Maintained
F:      arch/arm/cpu/armv7/zynq/
F:      arch/arm/include/asm/arch-zynq/

The paths above do not exist.

ARM ZYNQMP
M:      Michal Simek <michal.simek@xilinx.com>
S:      Maintained
F:      arch/arm/cpu/armv8/zynqmp/
F:      arch/arm/include/asm/arch-zynqmp/

The E-Mail addresses do not match but maybe that is on purpose.

A lot of ZYNQ related stuff does not appear:

./board/xilinx/zynq*
./arch/arm/dts/zynq*
./arch/arm/mach-zynq/

Could you, please, have a look at the entries.

Best regards

Heinrich

* [U-Boot] MAINTAINERS ARM ZYNQ(MP)
@ 2018-03-13 10:50 ` Michal Simek
From: Michal Simek @ 2018-03-13 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,

On 12.3.2018 23:35, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
> Hello Michal,
>
> it seems that the entries for ZYNQ in the MAINTAINERS file of U-Boot are
> out of date:
>
> ARM ZYNQ
> M:      Michal Simek <monstr@monstr.eu>
> S:      Maintained
> F:      arch/arm/cpu/armv7/zynq/
> F:      arch/arm/include/asm/arch-zynq/
>
> The paths above do not exist.

I have sent a patch to fix this.

> ARM ZYNQMP
> M:      Michal Simek <michal.simek@xilinx.com>
> S:      Maintained
> F:      arch/arm/cpu/armv8/zynqmp/
> F:      arch/arm/include/asm/arch-zynqmp/
>
> The E-Mail addresses do not match but maybe that is on purpose.

It is for historical reasons and I use both addresses that's why it is fine.

> A lot of ZYNQ related stuff does not appear:
>
> ./board/xilinx/zynq*
> ./arch/arm/dts/zynq*
> ./arch/arm/mach-zynq/
>
> Could you, please, have a look at the entries.

In that patch I have included all drivers and files related to
microblaze/zynq/zynqmp and xilinx in general.

Thanks,
Michal