* Git BoF @ EclipseCon
@ 2009-03-10  8:10 Manuel Woelker
From: Manuel Woelker @ 2009-03-10  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hi git list!

Just a quick heads-up for all interested parties: There is a git BoF
scheduled for EclipseCon 2009 (
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2009/sessions?id=776 ). The main focus is
going to be to discuss how we can make git (probably via jgit/egit) a
viable option in the Eclipse ecosystem. A little more info here:
http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2009/03/02/git-bof-eclipsecon/

I think it would be great to have some of you experts present there
and I hope we can make some progress. It also looks like there will be
another VCS BoF on Tuesday, to discuss more general issues
(IP, infrastructure, work flows, etc).

Cheers
 - Manuel

* Re: Git BoF @ EclipseCon
@ 2009-03-10 14:25 ` Shawn O. Pearce
From: Shawn O. Pearce @ 2009-03-10 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Manuel Woelker; +Cc: git

Manuel Woelker <manuel.woelker@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi git list!
>
> Just a quick heads-up for all interested parties: There is a git BoF
> scheduled for EclipseCon 2009 (
> http://www.eclipsecon.org/2009/sessions?id=776 ). The main focus is
> going to be to discuss how we can make git (probably via jgit/egit) a
> viable option in the Eclipse ecosystem. A little more info here:
> http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2009/03/02/git-bof-eclipsecon/
>
> I think it would be great to have some of you experts present there
> and I hope we can make some progress. It also looks like there will be
> another VCS BoF on Tuesday, to discuss more general issues
> (IP, infrastructure, work flows, etc).

I'm on the panel for the VCS dicussion on Tuesday, and plan on
going to this Wednesday Git BoF.

--
Shawn.