* Test suite 'test_bmc_network_conf' in openbmc-test-automation
@ 2020-04-29 10:26 Tony Lee (李文富)
From: Tony Lee (李文富) @ 2020-04-29 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rahul Maheshwari; +Cc: openbmc

Hi Rahul,

Cases like 'Configure Broadcast IP', 'Configure Multicast IP' and 'Configure Loopback IP' in redfish test_bmc_network_conf.robot.
In these cases, when using redfish to set an invalid type ip (such as broadcast ip), an HTTP_BAD_REQUEST response is expected.

However, the invalid type ip in openbmc repo 'bmcweb' has no restrictions.
Therefore, those test cases related to setting invalid type ip or gateway will fail.

Do you have any suggestions for this issue? Will these cases also fail in your environment?

Thanks
Best Regards,
Tony

* Re: Test suite 'test_bmc_network_conf' in openbmc-test-automation
@ 2020-04-30 12:09 ` Rahul Maheshwari
From: Rahul Maheshwari @ 2020-04-30 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tony Lee (李文富); +Cc: openbmc

prkatti1@in.ibm.com

Prashant
Can you look at this query?

Thanks,
Rahul

@ 2020-05-14  6:26   ` Tony Lee (李文富)

@ 2020-05-14  6:30     ` Prashanth Katti1
From: Prashanth Katti1 @ 2020-05-14  6:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tony Lee (李文富); +Cc: openbmc

Hi Tony,
These tests fail for us also. But we skip these tests while running
network suite.

Prashanth Katti

From:   "Tony Lee (李文富)" <Tony.Lee@quantatw.com>
To:     "prkatti1@in.ibm.com" <prkatti1@in.ibm.com>