* Bluetooth MIDI Virtual Device
@ 2019-03-09 18:41 Andrea
From: Andrea @ 2019-03-09 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hi

is it possible to create a Bluetooth MIDI virtual device running on a linux machine
so iOS or Android clients can connect to it?

I would like to log the MIDI communication done by an iOS app and I was thinking that if I could
route to a bluez midi virtual device running on linux, then everything becomes super easy (I could
receive the data in jack).

I have found a couple of possibilities, but they all seem a bit old and not sure they would still
work, not if they do what I need, so I ask before I try to implement one

https://github.com/ftonello/bluez/issues/2
https://github.com/skratchdot/ble-midi

Does bluez support it out of the box?

Andrea

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-03-09 18:41 UTC | newest]