* matchportcon?
@ 2013-07-14  5:26 Dave Quigley
From: Dave Quigley @ 2013-07-14  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SELinux List

Do we have an equivalent of matchpathcon for ports? Where we can specify
a protocol and port and see what the policy thinks it labeled?

Dave

* Re: matchportcon?
@ 2013-07-15 13:03 ` Stephen Smalley
From: Stephen Smalley @ 2013-07-15 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Quigley; +Cc: SELinux List

On 07/14/2013 01:26 AM, Dave Quigley wrote:
> Do we have an equivalent of matchpathcon for ports? Where we can specify
> a protocol and port and see what the policy thinks it labeled?

Closest approximation I can think of would be to use
checkpolicy -Mdb /path/to/policy
and then choose 9, input the protocol and port number, choose 1, and
input the SID that was displayed.

It would be very nice to have a more user-friendly (and scriptable)
interface to the checkpolicy -d (debug) functionality.

* Re: matchportcon?
@ 2013-07-15 13:07   ` David Quigley
From: David Quigley @ 2013-07-15 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Smalley; +Cc: SELinux List

On 07/15/2013 09:03, Stephen Smalley wrote:
> On 07/14/2013 01:26 AM, Dave Quigley wrote:
>> Do we have an equivalent of matchpathcon for ports? Where we can
>> specify
>> a protocol and port and see what the policy thinks it labeled?
>
> Closest approximation I can think of would be to use
> checkpolicy -Mdb /path/to/policy
> and then choose 9, input the protocol and port number, choose 1, and
> input the SID that was displayed.
>
> It would be very nice to have a more user-friendly (and scriptable)
> interface to the checkpolicy -d (debug) functionality.

So over on fedora-selinux dominic grift suggested I use sepolicy
network to check it out. The only issue with its usage is that it
doesn't tell you what it actually is. Instead it gives you all rules
that will match and you have to realize the most specific one wins. It
is however sufficient for my talk so I'll probably use it.

Dave

* Re: matchportcon?
@ 2013-07-15 15:23     ` Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2013-07-15 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)