* touchpad in 2.6.1-rc1 and later
@ 2004-01-12 11:01 Jan Bernatik
From: Jan Bernatik @ 2004-01-12 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I have the same problem with my synaptics touchpad (CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2) as
mentioned in
"Do not use synaptics extensions by default" thread from 2004-01-10
10:10:16 PST

in 2.6.1 the problem is unchanged. The thing is I dont understand if it
is considered as "normal" behaviour and I have to change my X config, or
boot parameters or something.
Didn't found anything in docs.

Honza

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-12 11:01 UTC | newest]