* [LARTC] HTB_Tool
@ 2004-01-30  8:34 Adrian Coman
From: Adrian Coman @ 2004-01-30  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

Hi,

I just want to let you know of a tool that makes your HTB configuration very easy.
Sorry if you already knew about it.

The webpage is in Romanian ... but one can understand from the configuration examples
avaiable on the webpage and in the
http://sgi.rdscv.ro/~ionuts/htb-tools/htb_util-0.2.4-pre1_cv-1_quantum-1536-sin.tar.bz2
archive.

Regards,
Adrian

* Re: [LARTC] HTB_Tool
@ 2004-01-30 10:52 ` Alexander Reelsen
From: Alexander Reelsen @ 2004-01-30 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 10:34:52AM +0200, Adrian Coman wrote:
> The webpage is in Romanian ... but one can understand from the
> configuration examples avaiable on the webpage and in the
> http://sgi.rdscv.ro/~ionuts/htb-tools/htb_util-0.2.4-pre1_cv-1_quantum-1536-sin.tar.bz2
> archive.
Does it compile for you? I get some lex error which I can't debug due to
time issues on my Debian sid workstation...

MfG/Regards, Alexander

--
Alexander Reelsen   http://tretmine.org
ref@tretmine.org