* Git for the Windows 1.8.3, GIT Bash icon issue
@ 2013-08-09 17:00 Dmitry Kuzminov
From: Dmitry Kuzminov @ 2013-08-09 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

There is a standard command prompt icon in taskbar for GIT Bash instead of GIT icon

Steps to reproduce:
Select Taskbar Properties, Taskbar buttons, set to "Never combine"
Run GIT Bash

Best regards,
Dmitry Kuzminov

* Re: Git for the Windows 1.8.3, GIT Bash icon issue
@ 2013-08-09 18:31 ` Philip Oakley
From: Philip Oakley @ 2013-08-09 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dmitry Kuzminov, Git MsysGit; +Cc: git

From: "Dmitry Kuzminov" <dkuzminov@yandex-team.ru>

Dmitry,
The Git for Windows development list is at msysgit@googlegroups.com.

Is this "git for Windows" or one of the other git versions on windows,
and their installers?

> There is a standard command prompt icon in taskbar for GIT Bash
> instead of GIT icon
>
> Steps to reproduce:
> Select Taskbar Properties, Taskbar buttons, set to "Never combine"
> Run GIT Bash
>
> Best regards,
> Dmitry Kuzminov

*** Please reply-to-all at all times ***
*** (do not pretend to know who is subscribed and who is not) ***
*** Please avoid top-posting. ***
The msysGit Wiki is here: https://github.com/msysgit/msysgit/wiki - Github accounts are free.

msysgit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, and view previous threads, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/msysgit?hl=en_US?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "msysGit" group.

* Re: Git for the Windows 1.8.3, GIT Bash icon issue
@ 2013-08-09 18:43   ` Dmitry Kuzminov
From: Dmitry Kuzminov @ 2013-08-09 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philip Oakley, Git MsysGit; +Cc: git

Philip,

Yes, this is msysgit, version 1.8.3.
Now I switched back to 1.7.11 -- there is no such issue in this older version.