* Megaraid on AMD64
@ 2004-09-01 15:44 Russ Garrett
From: Russ Garrett @ 2004-09-01 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi

We have a Megaraid 320-1 in a dual Opteron server, but we were wondering
if there's any way to manage the array from inside the OS.
Megamgr/dellmgr don't appear to work on 64-bit at all. We're currently
using the driver version 2.00.3, since the new unified drivers don't
even seem to have an equivalent to the /proc interface to see the
array's status. Since the server is 800 miles away, it's a bit of a pain
rebooting into the BIOS in order to check anything.

On a slightly different (and off-topic) note, would anyone like to take
a guess at how a drive failure managed to corrupt our RAID 0+1 volume?
Would it be a driver issue, or just the drive corrupting the data
without noticing?

Thanks in advance,

Russ Garrett
russ@last.fm

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-09-01 15:42 UTC | newest]