* [Votel] Graduation Review: Windows PV Driver
@ 2018-05-04 14:51 Lars Kurth
From: Lars Kurth @ 2018-05-04 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel, xen-api; +Cc: committers

Hi all,

A bit more than a week ago, I put out for initial review the proposal for “Graduation Review: Windows PV Driver” at  https://xen.markmail.org/thread/vcbvln7aa3ocikx4
There has not been feedback, except for two recorded votes from the Xen Project Hypervisor Team by Ian Jackson and George Dunlap (both in favour).

in accordance with https://www.xenproject.org/governance.html, I need the leadership teams of the two mature projects – the Hypervisor and the XAPI project – to vote on this proposal.

The specific voting rules in this case are outlined in section
https://www.xenproject.org/governance.html#project-decisions

People allowed to vote on behalf of the Hypervisor project are:
Julien Grall, Andy Cooper, George Dunlap, Ian Jackson, Jan Beulich, Konrad R Wilk, Stefano Stabellini, Tim Deegan, Wei Liu
and Juergen Gross (as Release Manager).

People allowed to vote on behalf of the XAPI project are:
Jon Ludlam, Chandrika Srinivasan, David Scott, Euan Harris, Germano Percossi, Siddharth Vinoth Kumar, John Else, Mate Lakat, Konstantina Chremmou, Rob Hoes, Si Beaumont, Thanos Makatos, Thomas Sanders, Vineeth Thampi Raveendran, Zheng Li

I propose to tally the votes by Friday the 6th of October. You can reply via
+1: for proposal
-1: against proposal
in public or private.

Votes will be tallied by subproject – aka the Hypervisor and XAPI project by % for the proposal - and then averaged across sub-projects that achieved the quorum.

Sub-project needs to achieve the following quorum of votes in favour for the sub-project’s vote to count
Hypervisor: 4 + votes
XAPI: 5 + votes

At least one subproject needs to achieve a quorum. So to pass, we need two more votes from the Hypervisor team.

The proposals are attached

Regards
Lars

* Re: [Votel] Graduation Review: Windows PV Driver
       [not found]   ` <8471763E-48EB-452C-A7D9-2573E5F28416@citrix.com>
@ 2018-06-14 12:39     ` Paul Durrant
From: Paul Durrant @ 2018-06-14 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Kurth, xen-devel, xen-api; +Cc: win-pv-devel, committers

Thanks Lars, I'll point out that we've graduated in my summit talk.

  paul

       [not found] ` <8F1DF9EF-E345-46EA-8E9E-835DD5B28280@citrix.com>
@ 2018-06-14 11:43   ` Lars Kurth
       [not found]   ` <8471763E-48EB-452C-A7D9-2573E5F28416@citrix.com>
From: Lars Kurth @ 2018-06-14 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel, xen-api; +Cc: win-pv-devel, committers

[...]

       [not found] <413C1D1E-9F83-45FB-8FD1-FF21845071A1@citrix.com>
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2018-05-04 15:21 ` Jan Beulich
       [not found] ` <8F1DF9EF-E345-46EA-8E9E-835DD5B28280@citrix.com>
From: Jan Beulich @ 2018-05-04 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Kurth; +Cc: xen-api, committers, xen-devel

>>> On 04.05.18 at 16:51, <lars.kurth@citrix.com> wrote:
> A bit more than a week ago, I put out for initial review the proposal for
> “Graduation Review: Windows PV Driver” at
> https://xen.markmail.org/thread/vcbvln7aa3ocikx4

+1

Jan

@ 2018-05-04 15:00 ` Wei Liu
       [not found] ` <8F1DF9EF-E345-46EA-8E9E-835DD5B28280@citrix.com>
From: Wei Liu @ 2018-05-04 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Kurth; +Cc: xen-devel, committers, Wei Liu, xen-api

+1 from me.

Wei.

* Re: [Votel] Graduation Review: Windows PV Driver
       [not found] <413C1D1E-9F83-45FB-8FD1-FF21845071A1@citrix.com>
@ 2018-05-04 14:53 ` Andrew Cooper
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Andrew Cooper @ 2018-05-04 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Kurth, xen-devel, xen-api; +Cc: committers

On 04/05/18 15:51, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A bit more than a week ago, I put out for initial review the proposal for “Graduation Review: Windows PV Driver” at  https://xen.markmail.org/thread/vcbvln7aa3ocikx4
> There has not been feedback, except for two recorded votes from the Xen Project Hypervisor Team by Ian Jackson and George Dunlap (both in favour).
>
> in accordance with https://www.xenproject.org/governance.html, I need the leadership teams of the two mature projects – the Hypervisor and the XAPI project – to vote on this proposal.
>
> The specific voting rules in this case are outlined in section
> https://www.xenproject.org/governance.html#project-decisions
>
> People allowed to vote on behalf of the Hypervisor project are:
> Julien Grall, Andy Cooper, George Dunlap, Ian Jackson, Jan Beulich, Konrad R Wilk, Stefano Stabellini, Tim Deegan, Wei Liu
> and Juergen Gross (as Release Manager).
>
> People allowed to vote on behalf of the XAPI project are:
> Jon Ludlam, Chandrika Srinivasan, David Scott, Euan Harris, Germano Percossi, Siddharth Vinoth Kumar, John Else, Mate Lakat, Konstantina Chremmou, Rob Hoes, Si Beaumont, Thanos Makatos, Thomas Sanders, Vineeth Thampi Raveendran, Zheng Li
>
> I propose to tally the votes by Friday the 6th of October. You can reply via
> +1: for proposal
> -1: against proposal
> in public or private.
>
> Votes will be tallied by subproject – aka the Hypervisor and XAPI project by % for the proposal - and then averaged across sub-projects that achieved the quorum.
>
> Sub-project needs to achieve the following quorum of votes in favour for the sub-project’s vote to count
> Hypervisor: 4 + votes
> XAPI: 5 + votes
>
> At least one subproject needs to achieve a quorum. So to pass, we need two more votes from the Hypervisor team.

+1.

~Andrew

* Re: [Votel] Graduation Review: Windows PV Driver
       [not found] <413C1D1E-9F83-45FB-8FD1-FF21845071A1@citrix.com>
@ 2018-05-04 14:52 ` Lars Kurth
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Lars Kurth @ 2018-05-04 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)