* Aloha!
@ 2004-01-11  3:15 Melissa Hargrove
From: Melissa Hargrove @ 2004-01-11  3:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

<HTML>
<BODY>
<P><FONT SIZE=2>Sometimes people call it "Magic Lubricant".
Sometimes - "Power Bottle".</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>Why?</FONT>
</P>
<P><FONT SIZE=2>An amazing erection WITHING SEVERAL SECONDS is guaranteed
you!</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>Double-strengthed orgasm and full satisfaction... I guess
this is excatly what are waiting from sex!</FONT> </P>
<P><FONT SIZE=2>Your easy-to-use solution is here:
<A HREF="http://www.hgee1.info/vpoil/?magik">http://www.hgee1.info/vpoil/?magik</A></FONT>
</P>
<P><FONT SIZE=2>-----</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>Link below is for that people who dislike
adv.....</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>
<A HREF="http://www.hgee1.info/pher/o.html">http://www.hgee1.info/pher/o.html</A></FONT>
</P>
<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>

* Aloha !
@ 2006-07-26 21:50 Caris
From: Caris @ 2006-07-26 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonas

Greeting

I am a lovely and lonely Lady who is looking for the man who will make me happy and whom I want to feel like in paradise with!
If you want to be my beautiful Hero who will save me from this loneliness find me
http://www.dating-foryou.com/passion/
and wake me up with a warm kiss.

ta-ta
Caro

If you think that you were subscribed by mistake for this mail
delivery or if your email has been added without your permission,
please, visit http://dating-foryou.com/passion/ and unsubscribe from our mails.